The upcoming Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings Week 18 NFL match will see the first and last team of the NFC North division clash at the Soldier Field venue in Chicago, IL.
The Minnesota Vikings are favored by 7.5 points ahead of the January 8 match, while the over/under sits at 43 points. It’s a strange betting spread if you ask us – especially when you consider the Bears come into the game with a 9-loss streak.
Vikings vs Bears Spread & Betting Odds
- Vikings -7.5 Spread: (-110)
- Bears +7.5 Spread: (-110)
- Vikings Win: (-330)
- Bears Win: (+275)
- Over 43 Points: (-110)
- Under 43 Points: (-110)
>> Lock these betting odds over at BetOnline
During the current NFL season, the Chicago Bears are out of the playoff contention with a 3-13 score, while the Vikings are on top of the NFC North division with 12-4.
Let’s break down all there is to know about this NFL Week 18 clash and give you our predictions of how the game may turn up.
Important: Remember that all betting odds in this article are subject to change and may not be the same at the time you are reading this article.
Vikings vs Bears Game Info
- Who: Chicago Bears (3-13) vs Minnesota Vikings (12-4)
- When: Sunday Football – January 8 at 11 AM MST
- Where: Soldier Field, Chicago
- Where To Watch: Fox Sports
- Odds: Check here
How to Bet on Vikings vs Bears (NFL Week 18)
Placing a wager on your Vikings vs Bears prediction is an easy process – follow our steps as we guide you through creating an account and placing a bet at BetOnline.
1: Register at BetOnline
- Use this link to visit the BetOnline sportsbook. Once there, click on Create an Account
- Fill out the registration form
- Click the Register button
2: Verify Your Account
- Open your inbox using the email address you entered in step 1
- Find the button or the link inside the message and click on it
Step 3: First Deposit + Welcome Bonus
- Once logged in, open the Cashier
- Select your banking method
- Set the first deposit sum and make the payment
Step 4: Bet on the Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings Game
- Click the Sports tab and select NFL under Football
- Click on the Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings odds
- Set your stake and confirm it
Vikings vs Bears Betting Lines & Predictions
Below are the best bets you can place on the upcoming Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings matchup at the Soldier Field Stadium.
Moneyline bets are the simplest type of wagers that can be placed. The moneyline bet is a bet on which team will win the game. In this matchup, the Minnesota Vikings are the favorite and have odds of -330 to win, while the Bears have odds of +275 to win.
Place your Vikings vs Bears moneyline bets here
The spread line for this game has the Vikings at -7.5 and the Bears at +7.5. This means that if you bet on the Vikings, they must win by 8 or more points in order for your wager to be a winner. Conversely, if you bet on the Bears, they will need to lose by 7 points or less for your bet to be successful.
Check all the Vikings vs Bears spread bets at this link
When it comes to totals bets, you are betting on whether or not the combined score of both teams will go over or under a certain amount of points. For this game, the total is set at 43 points, with the over/under set at -110 each way.
If you believe the combined score will exceed 43 points, then an over wager should be placed. And if you think the total will be below 43 points, then an under wager should be made.
Check out the over/under markets at BetOnline
We believe that the Vikings will edge out the Bears by at least 9 points, allowing them to cover the -7.5 spread. As for the total, we predict that both teams will combine for a score of more than 43 points, making an over bet successful.
We also feel confident that the Minnesota Vikings will win this showdown due to their impressive defense and offensive playmakers and considering that the Chicago Bears and Justin Fields lost the majority of their games last year.
With all that being said, our top picks are Vikings -7.5 Spread (-110) and Under 43 Points (–110).
Click here to create a parlay of these two bets for a bigger payout!
Where to Bet on Vikings vs Bears (NFL Week 18)
The best site to place your bets on the upcoming Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings match is BetOnline. Here’s how this platform excels from the competition.
- Solid Odds: BetOnline offers fine odds for both teams in this matchup, with a -7.5 spread set at (–110) and a +7.5 spread set at (–110). Additionally, the Vikings are favored to win with odds of (–330), while the Bears have (+275) odds of victory.
- Secure Betting: Safety and security are paramount when it comes to online sports betting sites. That’s why BetOnline takes all necessary steps to ensure your deposits and withdrawals remain safe. The site uses encryption software and other modern-day security measures, so you never have to worry about your funds being vulnerable.
- A Generous Welcome Bonus: BetOnline greets every new player with a 50% match first-deposit bonus going up to $1,000. The promo is valid to new customers only and has 10x wagering requirements.
- A Highly Intuitive Design: The user-friendly interface and layout of the BetOnline website make it extremely easy to find the betting lines for all your favorite sports, including the upcoming Bears vs Vikings Sunday game.
- 24/7 Customer Support: BetOnline’s customer service team and agents are available around the clock if you have any questions about the site’s services. You can get in touch with a supervisor via phone, email, or live chat — whatever works best for you.
Apart from BetOnline, there are several other betting platforms worthy of your time. And depending on your preferences, one of them might be a better fit for you.
Bovada — Best Moneyline Odds
Bovada is our top recommendation if you are looking to place moneyline bets for the Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings. The spread for the Vikings sits at -7.5 (–110), while the over/under is set at 43 points.
If you’re willing to take the underdog, Bovada offers the best odds of +270 for the Bears to win the game outright.
Bovada supports cryptocurrency banking, and as a new player, you can claim up to $750 in welcome bonus money at a 75% match rate.
SportsBetting.ag — Best for Crypto Bettors
If you enjoy betting with cryptocurrency, SportsBetting is where you should place your bet on the Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings. The platform offers competitive odds — (–320) on the Vikings, (+250) Chicago Bears.
But if you’re willing to make your first deposit using cryptocurrency, you are eligible to claim up to $1,000 in sign-up bonus money at a 100% match rate.
MyBookie — Best Vikings vs Bears Prop Bets
MyBookie offers over 160 props on the Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings matchup. You can visit MyBookie to check the best odds and claim up to $1,000 in welcome bonus funds at a 50% match rate.
EveryGame — Best for In-Play Betting on Vikings vs Bears
If you want to bet on the Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings game while it’s still in progress, EveryGame boasts the best in-play betting options. New players are eligible to claim up to $750 in welcome bonuses, covering the first 3 deposits they make on the site.
BetUS — Best Betting Bonus
BetUS offers competitive odds, has been operational since the ’90s and welcomes you aboard with the most generous welcome bonus out there. The promo actually covers both the sports betting section of the site and the online casino, boosting your betting account by up to $2,500 in bonus cash.
xBet — Best for Beginners
If you happen to be a beginner NFL sports bettor, we recommend visiting xBet. The platform offers a highly intuitive design and delivers the fastest load times both for desktop and mobile users. The customer service is top-notch and open 24/7, every day of the year. Don’t forget to claim up to $500 in sign-up bonus cash if you join this site.
Best Bonuses to Bet on Vikings vs Bears
Why bet on Vikings vs Bears only with your own money? Below, we will take you through each bonus you can claim and use to bet on any game in the NFL Week 18.
- BetOnline: As a new customer, you can qualify for up to a $1,000 welcome bonus at BetOnline with an initial deposit of $55. Just use the code BOL1000 when depositing.
- Bovada: If you’re a newcomer to Bovada and use Bitcoin, use the code BTCSWB750 when prompted, and you’ll receive an amazing 75% match bonus on your first deposit of up to $750.
- SportsBetting.ag: At SportsBetting.ag, you get to claim up to $1,000 at a great 100% match rate simply by making your first deposit via crypto and using the CRYPTO100 code.
- MyBookie: When you join MyBookie, you’ll be rewarded with a 50% sign-up bonus of up to $1,000 that comes with 10x rollover requirements by using the MYB50 code.
- EveryGame: Unlock up to $750 in bonus cash when you make your first 3 deposits using the code 3XBOOST250. The wagering requirements are super-low at 4x.
- BetUS: Maximize your betting experience at BetUS by using the promo code JOIN125 to get a 125% match bonus. This offer has two components, a 100% sports betting promo worth up to $2,500 with 10x rollover and an extra 25% online casino bonus valued at up to $625.
- xBet: Unlock a 50% deposit boost up to an impressive $500 with xBet. Plus, loyal customers can receive another reload bonus of up to $250 with only 5x playthrough requirements!
Why Bet on the Vikings vs Bears NFL Week 18 Game Online
Whether you want to place the basic moneyline bets or opt for rushing yards, over/under bets, or touchdown prop bets, it’s better to place your betting tickets online. Here are a few reasons why it’s better to bet online than to visit traditional sportsbooks.
- It’s More Convenient: The biggest benefit of betting on the Vikings vs Bears game online is convenience. You don’t need to leave your home to place a bet. Instead, you can do it from your computer or mobile device. And the best part is that it doesn’t matter where you are, as long as you have an internet connection, you can place a bet.
- It’s Quicker: When betting at traditional sportsbooks, you have to wait in line and fill out forms. But with online betting, the process is much quicker, as all you need to do is register and make a deposit, then you can start placing bets right away.
- You Get Better Odds: Online sportsbooks tend to offer better odds than traditional ones due to the fact that they don’t have the same overhead costs. This means that more money goes into your bankroll when you win a bet online than if you bet in a traditional sportsbook, and this applies to the Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings game.
- You Have More Options: When betting online, you can choose from different types of bets, as well as different odds for each game. Plus, some online sportsbooks offer special promotions and bonuses that can help increase your payouts even more.
>> Click here to bet on the Vikings vs Bears game at Betonline
Previously in NFL Week 17:
- Bears vs Lions betting odds
- Bengals vs Bills
- Steelers vs Ravens betting lines
- Packers vs Vikings odds
- Chiefs vs Broncos betting odds
- Saints vs Eagles predictions
Vikings vs Bears Match History
In their last 10 games, the Chicago Bears and the Minnesota Vikings are sitting at 5-5, with the Vikings winning the last 3 matches, including both clashes in 2022.
The Minnesota Vikings and the Chicago Bears have been rivals since the NFL’s inception in 1920. The first official meeting between the two teams was on September 17, 1961. The Vikings pulled an upset that day, beating the bears 37-13.
Since then, they have competed against each other 123 times, with the Vikings holding the longest win streak — 8 wins between 1972 and 1976. Based on the current odds, the Vikings are expected to extend the winning streak to 4 games at the Soldier Field Stadium this Sunday in Chicago, IL — and the Bears to walk away with their 10th loss in a row.
Bet on Vikings to cover the -7.5 spread against the Bears
Vikings vs Bears Keys to the Game
The Bears have lost a disappointing 9 home games in a row, and we don’t see that streak ending now.
The key point about this match doesn’t involve the current shape of the two teams, the interceptions, or the number of touchdowns made. What makes the Soldier Filed clash interesting is that both teams have an interest in losing it.
The Minnesota Vikings would play against the New York Giants if they lost – because losing the match versus the Chicago Bears would leave them as the No. 3 seed. And they defeated the Giants in the divisional round around the end of last year.
If the Chicago Bears lost, on the other hand, they would – at worst – score the No. 2 pick overall.
The Bears’ defense has allowed 240 passing yards on average over the last 3 matches, which puts them in a not-so-good position ahead of this match. Not to mention that the team has lost 6 games at home in a row.
Experts believe that the odds for the Chicago Bears losing streak to end on Sunday are fairly slim.
Bet on Bears against the spread
Guide to Betting on Vikings vs Bears (NFL Week 18)
What is the best online betting site to bet on Vikings vs Bears?
The best website for betting on the Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings game is BetOnline, thanks to its solid odds, intuitive design, and fast loading times, as well as its generous sign-up bonus of up to $1,000.
Is it safe to bet on Vikings vs Bears online?
Yes, it’s perfectly safe to bet on the Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings game online as long as you use a reputable website such as BetOnline or Bovada. Both of these sportsbooks have strong security measures in place to ensure that all transactions are kept safe and secure.
Is there a bonus for betting on Vikings vs Bears?
Yes, many online sportsbooks offer bonuses for betting on the Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings game, such as BetOnline’s welcome bonus of up to $1,000. Be sure to check the terms and conditions of each bonus before claiming it.
What types of bets can I place on Vikings vs Bears?
You can place a variety of bets on the Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings game, such as moneyline, point spread, over/under, and game and player props. Each of these bets has different odds and payouts, so make sure to do your research before placing any bets.
>> Explore over 150 betting markets for the Vikings vs Bears at BetOnline
Where can I find the best odds for Vikings vs Bears?
The best Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings betting odds can be found at BetOnline for the favorite (the Vikings) and Bovada for the underdog (the Bears). You can take the Vikings at -330 at BetOnline or the Bears at +270 at Bovada.
Do I need to be a resident of Minnesota or Chicago to bet on the Vikings vs Bears?
No, you do not need to be a resident of either state to bet on the Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings NFL Week 18 game. All you need is an internet connection and an online sportsbook account.
How can I deposit funds to place a bet on Vikings vs Bears?
You can deposit funds into your online sportsbook account by using a variety of payment methods, such as credit cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards, or crypto. If you opt for cryptocurrency, we recommend SportsBetting.ag for the best welcome bonus.
Can I win real money betting on the Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings game?
Yes, you can win real money betting on the Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings game if you place the right bets and your predictions come true. However, it is important always to remember that no matter how confident you are in your picks, there is still a chance of losing your wagers, so be sure only to bet what you can afford to lose.
Who will win the Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings match?
The Minnesota Vikings are favorites to win the match, but it’s difficult to predict a definite victor as the game could go either way. Be sure to follow along with news and updates to get an idea of which team has the edge in this matchup.
What is the min bet I can place on Vikings vs Bears?
The min bet allowed by most online sportsbooks on the Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings game will be around $1 or more, depending on the sportsbook. However, the minimum deposit is usually $20.
Related Betting Guides:
- Sports betting in Texas
- Tennessee sports betting
- Montana sports betting
- Kentucky sports betting sites
- Mississippi sports betting
- Football betting sites
- College football betting
Ready to Place Your Vikings vs Bears Bet?
Hopefully, our NFL Week 18 guide has given you the confidence to place your bets on the Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings game.
In conclusion, BetOnline is our top choice when it comes to betting on NFL games, including this matchup.
It’s important to remember that each of the other sites featured here has a unique selection of props and betting odds – so take some time to investigate them properly before making any decisions.
Just remember to bet responsibly at all times!
DISCLAIMER: Online gambling comes with risks. There’s no guarantee of financial gain, so you should only gamble with what you can afford to lose. All information on this site is for entertainment purposes only.
While gambling can be fun, it can also be addictive. If you or anyone you know suffer from a gambling addiction problem, we recommend that you call the National Gambling Helpline at 1-800-522-4700 to speak with an advisor. Please remember that our guides and all gambling sites are only for people who are 18+. Also, check with local laws to find out if online gambling is legal in your area.
For free online gambling addiction resources, visit these organizations: