Every year, the biggest horse race takes place at Aintree Racecourse, where one horse will take home the crown everybody craves.
But we all know this is an incredibly competitive event and that anything can happen!
As such, we want to help you dive into Grand National wagering with some of the best odds, predictions, and betting sites.
Our top betting site for the Grand National is Luckland, but we’ve got a few other worthy alternatives for you to check out.
Let’s dive in!
The Grand National Betting Odds
- Noble Yeats: 8/1
- Longhouse Poet: 14/1
- Any Second Now: 14/1
- Gaillard Du Mesnil: 16/1
- Corach Rambler: 16/1
- Iwilldoit: 16/1
- Lord Lariot: 20/1
- Stattler: 20/1
- Delta Work: 20/1
- Lifetime Ambition: 20/1
After winning the Grand National with jockey Sam Waley-Cohen, Noble Yeats heads into the 2023 Grand National as the frontrunner for this year’s big race.
House Longhouse Poet, Any Second Now, and others are hoping to home the Grand National Trophy.
However, remember that these are the official ante-post odds and that individual odds may vary based on which racebook you choose!
How to Sign Up and Bet on the Grand National Horse Races
Step 1: Create an account
- Click here and head to Luckland
- Click the green “Join button” in the top right corner
- Fill out the signup form
- Log in for the first time
Step 2: Confirm Your Identity
- Upload your identity to Luckland
- Confirm your email address
- Wait for your account to get approved
Step 3: Place Your Bets on the Grand National
- Head to the cashier
- Select your payment method
- Deposit & bet at least £15
- Receive a £10 bonus bet
Best Grand National Betting Odds and Predictions
The 2023 Grand National is set to be another thriller, with a solid field of the best horses competing for this prestigious title.
The current favourite for the race is Noble Yeats (8/1), who also won the race last year, becoming the first seven-year-old to win the Grand National in 82 years.
Another top contender is Any Second Now (14/1), who has demonstrated to be a perennial powerhouse and placed as runner-up in 2022!
Finally, Longhouse Poet (14/1) is another one of the fan favourites expected to make a big showing this year.
Our top bets for this race are each-way bets for both Noble Yeats and Any Second Now. Noble Yeats is the current favourite and has the experience of winning the race last year, while Any Second Now has consistently performed well in the past two races.
Both horses have good odds and should be considered when placing your bets.
Grand National Betting Guide
Regarding betting on the 2023 Grand National, there are a few factors to consider.
Firstly, look at the horse’s age, as younger horses tend to have better odds. You should also remember that horses with experience tend to do better.
To help you make the best possible bets, here are the two most popular types of bets:
Each Way Bets
Each way bets in favour of a particular horse to at least place. Generally, this means that the horse needs to place 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th or 5th!
With so much leeway for error in judgment, this is the most common form of bet for the Grand National.
In fact, some estimates say that over 75% of bets in the Grand National are each-way bets!
If you are very confident about a particular bet, you might be more prone to placing a win-only bet.
However, be wary that your horse must finish first, or you will lose everything! If successful, these bets tend to have some of the most lucrative winnings.
Best Grand National Betting Sites in the UK
1. Luckland – Best UK Grand National Betting Site Overall
18+. New, ID Verified players only. Up to £10 bonus credit. No wagering requirement. Min odds 4/5. Note that full T&Cs apply.
- Best odds for the Grand National
- Great racebook interface
- No wagering requirement
- £10 bonus bet
- Fast support
- Neteller & PayPal not eligible for a bonus
The main problem with local racebooks is that they are constantly excluding virtual markets and the incredible odds they often have.
This is precisely what we found at Luckland. In addition to the best odds for all major horse races, this site has a solid interface that makes it easy to bet.
They also have lighting-fast support alongside an excellent interface.
Related Post: Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury Odds
Bonus Details: 4.9/5
This bonus is a great promotion if you are ready to jump on the bandwagon of the best betting site for the Grand National.
When you deposit as low as £15 and stake that money on a bet, you will get £10 in return.
This £10 bonus must be used on min odds of 4/5 but has no wagering requirements.
In other words, if you bet £15 on one race, you will then get a nice £10 bonus bet that you can place – no risk involved!
2. Grosvenor – Best User Interface of All Grand National Betting Sites
18+. New, ID Verified players only. Max £10. 100% Odds Boost token. Note that full T&Cs apply.
- Excellent Grand National odds
- Stunning site interface
- Double the odds of your first wager
- All popular horses
- Many betting options
- Strict KYC procedures
Grosvenor is another good option to check out if you want to bet on the Grand National using one of the most attractive and engaging betting interfaces.
From selecting your bets to forging out the best possible bet slip, Grosvenor is fun!
They also have an excellent double your odds promotion going on. If you simply bet £10 on a matchup, you can activate the welcome bonus and get double odds for one bet!
Related Post: Andrew Tate vs Jake Paul Odds
Bonus Details: 4.9/5
This is a great way to double down on your bets when gambling on the Grand National.
When placing a maximum of £10 down, you get double odds guaranteed on the first bet you place!
Just be sure to take advantage of this offer within 60 days, or you will lose this offer!
3. Kwiff – Best Grand National Betting Site for Live Betting
18+. New, ID Verified players only. Up to £20 bonus credit. Odds must be greater or equal to 1.50. Note that full T&Cs apply.
- Watch all races live
- Bet right before you watch
- £20 surprise bet
- High withdrawal limits
- One of the top new UK betting sites
- A little cluttered
If you want to access the best possible experience for race day, Kwiff has the live-streaming experience you have been looking for.
There is also an excellent £20 surprise bet that you can get as a new user.
Alongside a superior experience during the race, no other racebook (except for Aintree Racetrack, the home of the Grand National) will give you a better experience.
Come here if you are after the whole experience right from your armchair.
Bonus Details: 4.7/5
This is another solid bonus to check out if you want to get a bonus for betting on the Grand National without any real risk.
Simply place a £10 bet on minimum odds of 1.50, and you will get a £20 free bet, also known as a surprise bet, added to your account!
However, remember that you must wait up to 48 hours before the bonus bet reflects in your account.
Therefore, if you want to bet on the Grand National, you should log in a few days before a place your stake right away!
4. 888 Sport – Best Welcome Bonus of All Grand National Betting Sites
18+. New, ID Verified players only. Up to £40 bonus credit. 40x wagering requirement. 60-day expiry. £50 max withdrawal without deposit. Note that full T&Cs apply.
- One of the most reputable UK gambling brands
- £40 welcome offer
- Competitive Grand National odds
- Many payment methods
- Excellent casino
- No live streaming
This might be a great place to check out if you are after the best welcome bonus.
With competitive odds for most horses and access to a diverse set of payment options, this racebook also doubles as a full casino — and one of the best online casinos at that!
Bonus Details: 5/5
This is the best bonus since it gives you more value for less, compared to any other online racebook qualifying deposit bonus.
To activate this bonus, you need to be a new user and ready to bet at least £10 on a matchup before the Grand National takes place.
After you close out this bet with minimum odds of 1/2 (or 1.50), a £30 bonus will be placed in your betting account.
You’ll also get a £10 casino bonus to get you started on some slots, blackjack, or whatever your gambling fancy is.
5. Mr. Play – Best Grand National Betting Site for Horse Racing Markets
18+. New, ID Verified players only. Up to £10 bonus credit. No wagering requirement. 14-day expiry. Note that full T&Cs apply.
- Simple betting interface
- £10 bonus
- Regularly features specials
- Over 1000 total casino games
- Top football odds in the UK
- Limited mobile support
Mr. Play is a great place to bet on who will win the Grand National if you are after a simple experience that is best geared for a beginner.
Therefore, UK customers who have never used an online sportsbook or dabbled in horse racing betting can play safe here at Mr. Play, an easy platform to pick up and use.
In addition to being a top online sportsbook, they also have a vast library of casino games.
This way, you can also test your luck on some blackjack while watching the race. In fact, there are over 1000 total casino games to check out.
Bonus Details: 4.7/5
If you are already after the simple appeal of Mr. Play, this bonus will be an extra incentive to come here first.
Simply sign up and bet £10 on the platform, and then Mr. Play will give you an extra £10 bet to work with!
The good news is that this bonus has no wagering requirements. So the £10 bonus is precisely that — £10 that you can use to bet on the platform.
Grand National Runners & Other Event Info
- Who: The Grand National
- When: Saturday, April, 15th 2023
- Where: Aintree Racecourse, Liverpool
- How to Watch: ITV, Racing TV
- Defending Champ: Noble Yeats
- Prize Money for Winner: £561,300
- Odds: Check here
This year’s Grand National will take place at the same place that it has since 1839: Aintree Racecourse in Liverpool.
There is a vast £1 million prize pool ready to be given to the top performers, with the winner taking home £561,300 of the cash.
Related Post: Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz Odds
Why is Luckland the Best Grand National Betting Site?
If you want the best Grand National odds and access to all the best Grand National bets, we recommend you check out Luckland first.
Here are some of the standout features of this racebook:
- Top-Tier Sportsbook: For starters, Luckland is constantly ranked and viewed as one of the best online racebooks. If you are after quality first, this is likely the best place to go!
- Top Grand National Odds: We wouldn’t be betting online at Luckland if we weren’t confident that they offer the best odds. This is one of the prime reasons that you should bet at Luckland!
- All Horses & Bets: Finally, imagine that you want to place a bet that isn’t one of the most popular each-way or win-only bets. At Luckland, you can instantly access all the horses and betting options.
Why Should I Bet on the Grand National Races Online?
If you want access to the best possible odds and bonuses for the Grand National, betting on Grand National runners online is the best way to go. Here are a few reasons why we think so.
- Better Bonuses: More likely than not, you won’t be able to go to a local racebook and get a bonus bet. However, if you bet online, you will typically access bonuses not found elsewhere.
- Better Odds: If you want to maximise your winnings, betting online typically offers you the best possible odds.
- Convenience: Finally, time is an important asset that often gets overlooked. When betting for the Grand National 2023 online, you will save lots of time otherwise spent going back and forth from the local racebook.
Best Grand National Bets, Predictions, & Analysis
Now that we have broken down all the best sites to access the best Grand National odds, the best bonuses for this event, and how to get started with Grand National betting, let’s focus more on the event and offer some insight to help you place the best possible bets.
Favoured Horses Are Hitting Prime Age
Since 1946, the average age of Grand National winners has been 9.7 years.
According to ante-post odds, the top three frontrunners have an average age of 8.33 years.
Therefore, ageing won’t quite yet be a factor for our favoured horses like Noble Yeats, Longhouse Poet, and Any Second Now.
Our Favorite Bets
If we were to pick two bets that we think will set you up with a great shot of success, we recommend that you check out Noble Yeats and Longhouse Poet each-way bets.
Both horses have been on a tear recently and are expected to at least place in the Grand National 2023.
If you want a riskier but potentially more rewarding bet, we also recommend that you consider an each-way bet for Corach Rambler, who has been placing at just about any event leading up to the Grand National
Stay Active Since the Odds Will Update!
As we get closer and closer to the big race, remember that there are no odds guaranteed until you place a bet in one of the top horse racing markets.
We expect for the odds of the horses to change until we are very close to race day. Therefore, if you see a great set of odds and a horse you have been following – bet now!
Guide to the Best Grand National Betting Odds
How Many Places Pay Out in Grand National Bets?
Bookmakers typically pay out up to five places for the Grand National.
Sometimes, you might even get paid out for up to six places. However, this is completely dependent on which bookmaker you are dealing with.
Which UK Betting Site Has the Best Grand National Odds?
If you are after the best possible Grand National odds, we recommend you go to Luckland. They have all the horses, betting options, and the best odds.
How Do I Choose the Best Grand National Betting Site for Me?
You should first check out the bottom line — the odds for your target bets. From there, check the overall sportsbook quality and see if you enjoy using the site.
Then, see if there are some other sports to bet on or casino games to play.
Finally, ensure you get a welcome bonus as a new user on any racebook!
Related Post: COD Betting Online
Comparison of the Top 5 Grand National Betting Sites
Want to get started betting on the Grand National with the best bonus and odds? Here are the best horse racing betting sites you should check out first:
- Luckland: This should be the first place to go if you want to place bets at the best overall racebook for the Grand National. Click here to get an extra £10 on the platform after betting your first £10. Note that complete T&Cs apply.
- Grosvenor: For those after an attractive and engaging user interface, you should give Grosnenor a spin. You’ll get double odds for your first bet when you put just £10 down using this welcome bonus! Note that complete T&Cs apply.
- Kwiff: Our no. 3 recommendation is a great place to go if you are after an excellent live betting experience on race day. Simply place a £10 bet on minimum odds of 1.50, and you will get a £20 bonus bet. Note that full T&Cs apply.
- 888 Sport: If you are after the best welcome bonus, 888 Sport has a smoking hot deal ready for you. Click here and bet £10 to get £40 in welcome bonuses added to your account. Note that full T&Cs apply.
- Mr. Play: Last but not least, Mr. Play has the simple and inviting feel that new online bettors need to feel comfortable and ready to begin betting online. Click here and get started with a £10 bonus after spending your first £10. Note that full T&Cs apply.
Tips and Tricks for Grand National Betting
If you want to make the most of race day, here are a few tips and tricks to keep in mind:
- Research all of the top runners
- Understand how horse racing bookmaker odds work
- Find the racebook with the best odds
- Place each-way bets
- Don’t bet more than you can lose
Still Looking for the Best Grand National Betting Odds?
If you want to place a qualifying bet for the upcoming Grand National, we recommend you start by considering an each-way bet for Longhouse Poet and Noble Yeats.
These horses are expected to have a great showing in this year’s Grand National.
If you are on the hunt for the best betting odds for the 2023 Grand National, we recommend you head over to Luckland and take advantage of their £10 bonus bet offer!
Just be sure to bet responsibly and only risk what you can afford to lose!
DISCLAIMER: Please note that online gambling is only for entertainment purposes and comes with a certain level of financial risk. So it’s important that you’re aware of such risks and avoid using online gambling as a solution to financial problems.
If you or anyone you know has a gambling addiction, you can contact the National Gambling Helpline on 0808-8020-133 for assistance.
Online gambling websites are rated 18+. The laws involving online gambling are not the same in every jurisdiction. So you should check with your local authorities if online gambling is legal in your area.
You can find valuable gambling addiction resources from these organisations: