New season, new Football Pink…
Issue 9 is here, hot on the heels of our successful Italia ’90 25th anniversary edition.
Order your print copy by simply clicking on the payment button below relating to your geographical location. Still priced at an inflation busting, interest rate dampening £3.00 (overseas prices higher), there’s plenty inside this quarter’s edition to get your teeth into.
To buy, visit our shop here: http://thefootballpink.bigcartel.com/
The digital versions (iPad, iPhone, Android, PC, Laptop and Kindle) can be purchased through Exact Editions and Amazon channels for those who prefer their Pink electronically, while other outlets carrying the print version of Issue 9 are listed below.
Foyles Bookshop, 107 Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0DT
The Back Page, 56 St Andrew’s St, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE1 5SF
So what can you expect to find inside this edition?
* Is it time we laid off Milton Keynes Dons?
* 1985 – English football’s ‘Year Zero’?
* Erno Erbstein’s pre-Il Grande Torino success
* Valeri Lobanovskiy’s last stand
* Profile of the fist happy official who once dismissed Pele
* Football’s Victorian class struggles
* African migration and Istanbul’s Cup of Nations
* Going behind the scenes of small time football at Hitchin
* Deconstructing the game’s macho culture and mental illness
* The East Germans stepping out from the lengthy shadows of the past
* The game that changed Italian football forever
* Being blinded by faith and numbers. Hope beyond hope for your club.
* Does the Labour party’s alienated present hint at the Premier League’s future?
* Sexy football, Finnish style.
* The lack of goalkeepers in management
* Horticulture and heroines – lost stories of the Spartans
* The sky’s the limit – the advantage of altitude
* Burnley’s own Soviet-style dictator
* None for all, and all for none – ditching TV replays
So, what are you waiting for? Get Issue 9 now!