Welcome toÂ Issue 14 of The Football Pink, this time dedicated to theÂ football of Scotland – a place of great contrasts; beauty and ugliness; charm and violence; passion and apathy.
We’ve got a bumper edition lined up for you which you can order in print HERE (current subscribers will receive theirs as usual).
Kindle users can get theirs from AmazonÂ HERE while users of PC/Mac/Android/iPhone can get their copy or subscribe digitally via Exact Editions HERE
So, what’s on offer in Issue 14, we hear you cry…
- Five men and their socialist principles that propelled them to the pinnacle of European football
- The appliance of science to the new generation of Scottish talent
- The Granny Killers – the Scots that built ‘Dirty Leeds’
- The Tartan Army’s fundraising feats
- The struggle for survival in the Central Belt
- Taxi forÂ Reid! – Scotland’s wasted superstar
- Going to the Game – Scotland through a lens
- Ancell’s Babes – Motherwell’s starlets of the 50s and 60s
- Celtic Connections – the enduring link between Scotland and Ireland
- The most Scottish town in Italy and its famous footballing son
- When Raith shook the world
- Smoke on the Water – the fiery Angus Derby
- Tans, toe-pokes and the Tartan Army – Scotland at Espana ’82
- Fleeting Glories – the decline of the New Firm
- Broken Hearts – the Jambos double despair in focus
- Best Buddies – All you need is Love Street and the Scottish Cup
- Successville, Scotland – the continued domination of Junior football by Auchinleck Talbot
- Play for the love of the game – the history of Queen’s Park
- Jaws’ 11 – Joe Jordan’s importance to Scotland
- TheÂ one-sided fraughtÂ relationship between Wales and Scotland
- The cursed boys of Flesher’s Haugh – Rangers’ founders and their fate
- Taking the high road – twenty years of success in theÂ Highlands
- Sundries – a collection of poems and oddities
- Commercial Break – Scottish programme advertising down the years.
OrderÂ your printÂ copy HERE or why not subscribe (4 issues per year) by visiting our online shop HERE
Kindle users get yours from AmazonÂ HERE while users of PC/Mac/Android/iPhone can getÂ your copy or subscribe digitally via Exact Editions HERE
You must be logged in to post a comment.