This is a bet that predicts which player will score at least one goal during the match. Only goals scored in the opponent’s net and confirmed by the referee will be considered and counted toward the game. Increasingly, this bet type is more and more popular and chosen by many players due to its attractiveness and huge bonus at bookmaker. In this article page Squashtalk Betting Tips will share more tips to improve your odds of winning. Stay tuned.
- What is Anytime Goalscorer?
It’s inherently popular betting, and people have been crazy about it for a long time, when you bet that whatever player of the match you are betting will score the goal. Timeframes for betting will be different for each dealer, but most goals need to be scored within 90 minutes of the start of the match. Some bookmakers allow overtime kicks to be included, but not by much. While this bet is popular in soccer games, it is because of its fun that many other games are adopting it.
- How to improve your chances of winning:
You can increase your chances of winning by focusing on a particular player you have learned earlier – for example, betting to score the first goal or score the last goal. However, while the rewards may be greater, the risks will also be higher.
As mentioned above, your experience with this bet is highly dependent on your judgment. One of the most common tips is to look at the performance and results of the two teams in recent times. Using statistical methods, players can find out if that team regularly scores opening scores or not. The best example: M.U is playing very sublimated during this period. Statistics show that in the last 5 matches, they all have players who score the opening score of the match. This is the best candidate for this bet.
In addition to the current performance of the team, the outstanding individuals of each club or team are also a factor in determining the best bet for this bet type. Ronaldo, Messi, Aguero, Suarez … are always class strikers. So, when meeting underdogs, these names are more likely to score the opening score. Betting players need to be aware of and place bets on these players if the famous strikers are in the starting lineup.
Based on experience website Squashtalk.com here are the four most important factors of this matchup: Strength, Reputation, Lineups of 2 teams, Team with strong attack vs. Team with weak defense.
- How to bet effectively:
- Players should be wagered on matches between a very strong team versus a significantly weaker team, so that the strong team plays overwhelming and is easier to win, eg Barcelona vs Osasuna; Manchester City vs Oldham.
- With the battles between the two teams quite balanced, and the history of confrontation / performance in recent times has a tendency to draw, or matches in the knockout / knockout rounds, you should consider mentioning. Try the No 1st Goal (No first goal), with European odds this usually eating more than a dozen times the amount of capital, you will eat strongly if the score is 0-0.
- Consider carefully the historical factors of confrontation, home or away posture, for example: team A often leads team B when playing at home, or team C is weak at away and often falls into and must chase the opponent.
Squash Betting Tips share everything you need to know about the “Anytime Goalscorer” bet type plus how to win it for sure. The core factor is still the exploration, researching deeply about your game from the player to the performance of the team, and with a little luck. Hopefully you will use this guide to maximize your profits when playing soccer betting. Hope the above of Squash Betting Tips instructions will help players.