Fresh off their invigorating Super Bowl 57 victory, the Kansas City Chiefs open up as next season’s Super Bowl favorites at +545 at MyStake.
Surprisingly, behind them is not last year’s runner-up Philadelphia Eagles. Instead, it’s the Buffalo Bills (who lost the AFC Round to the Bengals) at +670.
In fact, the second and third-best odds (the 49ers at +705) to win Super Bowl 2024 both got knocked out of the 2023 playoffs by two teams with lower odds than them, the Bengals (+870) and Eagles (+775). More on that later.
First, let’s check out the entire list of odds for the 2024 Super Bowl.
Super Bowl 2024 Betting Odds
- Kansas City Chiefs: +545
- Buffalo Bills: +670
- San Francisco 49ers: +705
- Philadelphia Eagles: +775
- Cincinnati Bengals: +870
- Dallas Cowboys: +1350
- Los Angeles Chargers: +2070
- New York Jets: +2350
- Baltimore Ravens: +2350
- Jacksonville Jaguars: +2600
- Detroit Lions: +2700
- Green Bay Packers: +2900
- Denver Broncos: +3300
- Los Angeles Rams: +3300
- Miami Dolphins: +3300
- Cleveland Browns: +4000
- Green Bay Packers: +4000
- Minnesota Vikings: +4000
- New Orleans Saints: +4000
- New York Giants: +4000
- Chicago Bears: +5000
- New England Patriots: +5000
- Pittsburgh Steelers: +5000
- Atlanta Falcons: +6600
- Carolina Panthers: +6600
- Seattle Seahawks: +6600
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: +6600
- Tennessee Titans: +6600
- Washington Commanders: +7500
- Indianapolis Colts: +9600
- Arizona Cardinals: +10000
- Houston Texans: +13900
The swing in odds between the most-favored Chiefs and least-favored Texans is 13,355 points. Many teams have a good shot at hoisting next year’s Lombardi trophy. Does your team have a chance?
Read on for more.
How To Bet On The 2024 Super Bowl
Before getting deeper into the numbers, we must show you how to place your bets on Super Bowl 58 at MyStake.
Step 1: Create an account
- Click here to open an account at MyStake
- Click the green Join button at the top right corner
- Fill out the form and accept the terms and conditions
- Click Create Account
Step 2: Verify your email
- Open your inbox
- Look for an email from MyStake and open it
- Click on the verification link inside the email (you’ll be redirected to the login page)
Step 3: Place Your 2024 Super Bowl Bet
- Click on the Cashier section
- Select a payment option
- Deposit $20 or more to qualify for the bonus
- The deposit bonus will be credited immediately to your account
- Activate the bonus
- Select who will be the next Super Bowl Champions
Read more: NBA MVP Odds
Sites With The Best Odds for the 2024 Super Bowl
Best 2024 Super Bowl Betting Odds Bonuses
At the moment, there is a fabulous sign-up bonus for new players over at MyStake.
With a minimum deposit of only 20 dollars, new users get a 100% deposit match up to $500. All you have to do is go through the registration process and make your first deposit. You don’t even need a promo code for this.
Once your deposit goes through, you will immediately see the bonus in your user account. Then, you can just check the odds for the big game and place your bet accordingly.
Related post: How to Bet On UFC Fights
2024 Super Bowl Betting Odds and Predictions
Kansas City as next season’s Super Bowl favorite makes a lot of sense, with superstar QB Patrick Mahomes and All-World tight end Travis Kelce returning along with head coach Andy Reid.
The aforementioned Bills are second-favorite. After that, it’s the San Francisco 49ers at +705.
At the very bottom is the Houston Texans at +13900, followed by the Cardinals at +12400. Even with high picks, the experts don’t believe either will make a difference next season.
Let’s take a look at a few picks we think have good value based on current trends. Make sure to continue checking the 2024 Super Bowl odds as it gets closer to the beginning of the season because the lines are sure to change due to free agency and the Draft – here you have our NFL draft betting odds article.
Super Bowl 2024 Odds: Best Value Pick
There has not been a back-to-back Super Bowl winner since the New England Patriots won Super Bowls 38 and 39. However, the Chiefs, winners of two of the last three Super Bowls, have a fantastic chance to repeat with most of their key players returning.
They’ll want to re-sign their left tackle Orlando Brown Jr. as he’s critical to keeping Mahomes protected and healthy. Of all the recent Super Bowl winners, the Chiefs have the best chance of being the first to repeat since 2005.
Super Bowl 2024 Odds: Best Teams From The Playoffs
Last year’s Eagles, losing by only a field goal to the eventual champion Chiefs in the Super Bowl, have the fourth-best odds at a surprising +775. This team went 14-3 last year and was tied for the best record in the NFL with the Super Bowl champion Chiefs.
Perhaps the experts think last season was a fluke, but we don’t see it. Jalen Hurts is returning along with their lights-out defense. Unless they suffer a litany of injuries, expect Philadelphia to be back in the playoffs next season. All considered, the Eagles at +775 is one of our favorite picks for the 2024 Super Bowl.
At +870, the Cincinnati Bengals are quietly sitting on the fifth-best odds next year. Except, this team has a legit shot at winning it all. QB Burrow and the electric offense can light up the scoreboard, and the Bengals’ defense is better than it gets credit for.
Oh yeah, and let’s not forget that Cincy was one bone-headed personal foul away from taking the Chiefs to overtime in the AFC Championship Game. Not to mention, Burrow is 2-1 against Mahomes in his career and almost beat him in two straight Championship Games. Almost.
Only a year removed from making the Super Bowl themselves, the Bengals are returning the same squad that’s given teams like the Chiefs and Bills nightmares. We think their Super Bowl odds at +870 provide solid value.
2024 Super Bowl Odds: Best Dark Horse
At the time of this writing, the Las Vegas Raiders do not have a starting quarterback. The thing is, no one knows what they’re going to do, either. Will they draft the best QB prospect with the seventh pick or sign a veteran? Or, a bit of both?
Now, what if the Raiders signed a QB like Aaron Rodgers or somehow lured Lamar Jackson away from Baltimore? It’s a big what-if, but it’s also possible. Either guy takes this team to the playoffs, where they would helm what should be a dominant offense.
If the Raiders were to get Rodgers or Jackson and the defense could manage to be middle-of-the-pack, watch out. At +3600, it’s our favorite dark horse barring they get a great QB.
2024 Super Bowl Odds: Best Longshot Odds
Over the last 21 years, a team has gone from worst to first every year except for two. The Washington Commanders have the 26th-best odds to win Super Bowl 58 at +6400, which is strange considering their stellar defense.
Washington’s defense ranked third in the NFL last season in yards allowed per game (304.3) as they were fourth-best against the pass and 11th-best against the run. What they don’t have is a starting QB after just releasing last year’s starter, Carson Wentz.
The Commanders could draft a QB and get lucky or sign a veteran that goes on a hot streak. With the right QB and an already-proven top-notch defense, the Commanders are the best long shot to win it all at +6400.
Since you`re here, maybe you are interested in: WWE Royal Rumble Betting Odds
Key Information About The 2024 Super Bowl
- Who: TBD
- When: February 11th @ 3:30 pm
- Where: Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas
- How to Watch: CBS
- Bookies Favorite: Kansas City Chiefs: +545
Where To Bet On The 2024 Super Bowl?
Our recommendation is MyStake due to that can’t-lose bonus. MyStake might be a relatively new betting site, but they’re quickly making a name for themselves.
- Odds Galore: Bettors are flocking to MyStake largely because of its competitive lines and the number of odds as well. They also supply their users with an astounding amount of odds on big games, especially NFL games.
- Great Football Odds: This is where MyStake stands out, as they have some of the best odds for NFL games in any sportsbook. You may see a one or two-point differential on spreads between most books, but MyStake will give you that extra point that could make all the difference in the world.
- 15 Different Banking Options: Whether betting or withdrawing, MyStake is top-of-the-line when it comes to banking options. Depositing is easy with a credit card, e-wallets, Bitcoin, or Altcoins. If none of those float your boat, there are several other methods, 15 to be exact, to deposit or withdraw at MyStake.
- Bonuses: With a deposit of only $20, MyStake will match your bonus. A $20 deposit nets your $40, and so on. That’s fantastic. It’s the best bonus out there at the moment to bet on the 2024 Super Bowl. In addition, they’ve got consistent user bonuses, such as a 35% reload bonus when you deposit at least $20.
Why Should I Bet Online For The 2024 NFL Super Bowl?
Why not? It’s engaging and easy to do. Unlike having to go into a casino, doing it online gives you far more freedom. With online sports betting, you can also avoid the crowd and place your bets in peace. Those aren’t the only reasons. Check it out.
- Great Selection: Online sportsbooks post an amazing array of games from NFL football to eSports you may not find at a casino. On top of that are all the great odds within each event, specifically big games, which often have hundreds of bets to choose from.
- More Features: Online sportsbooks provide users with a variety of awesome features that in-person books may not include. For example, many of the best books live-stream a lot of their events, allowing bettors to follow online or through their app. That means you can enjoy the game anywhere you are.
- Accessible: Perhaps you’re at the park and want to check out the odds of this year’s Super Bowl. Many of the listed online books also provide 24/7 customer support, including Live Chat for questions you need to be answered right away.
Trending now: Best MLB Prop Bets
Super Bowl 2024 Betting Odds – FAQs
What Are The Best Odds For The 2024 Super Bowl?
The best odds for the Super Bowl 2024 are Kansas City. Like the experts, we believe the best odds for the 2024 Super Bowl starts with the Chiefs. They have one of the NFL’s best offenses in history and an underrated defense that shows up when it matters. If you’re looking for a favorite, we like the Super Bowl champions to stay on top.
Who Is The Best Dark Horse That Could Win The 2024 NFL Super Bowl?
The Raiders are the best dark horse to win the Super Bowl 2024. With the notion of QB Aaron Rodgers and Lamar Jackson possibly going to Vegas, we like the Raiders as next year’s dark horse. With that in mind, we like the Raiders as a dark horse Super Bowl winner at +3600 should the planet align properly for them this offseason.
Who Is The Best Long Shot Team To Win Super Bowl 58?
Long shots are the teams at the bottom. While we don’t like any of the bottom three teams (Texans, Cardinals, or Colts), we like the Washington Commanders as the best long shots at +6400. Their defense is good enough to take them very far if they get a good QB next season.
Are You Ready To Place Your 2024 Super Bowl Bets?
Now that you know the lines of all 32 NFL teams, check out our final thoughts on the odds for Super Bowl 58.
For overall value, we believe the Kansas City Chiefs at +545 is an insanely good value for becoming the first repeat champions since the Patriots back in 2005.
Although the Chiefs are the favorite for the experts, we think the Eagles at +775 and the Bengals at +870 are insulting odds to each squad considering the Bills and 49ers (both of whom were knocked out of the playoffs earlier). Both provide excellent value.
Our dark horse pick is the Raiders at +3600 if they acquire a great QB in the offseason. We believe the best long shot to win Super Bowl 58 is the Commanders due to their excellent defense.
Regardless of which team you think will win the 2024 Super Bowl, have a good time with it. Just remember to gamble responsibly.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this site is for entertainment purposes only. Gambling comes with its fair share of risks and it’s important to recognize that when using online gambling sites.
While we review different gambling sites, you should check with local laws in your area before gambling online. Also, all gambling sites and guides are rated 18+ only.
If you have a gambling addiction problem or anyone you know does, call the National Gambling Helpline at 1-800-522-4700. In addition, the following free gambling addiction resources can be of help: