There’s a lot going on in the political world right now, for better or for worse. But have you ever tried to cash in on it with the best politics betting sites?
Some bookies are better than others for political betting, so we’ve curated a list of the best options to check out. We ranked them based on strict criteria, including political market variety, bonuses, banking, and much more.
We found BetOnline to be the best overall option, but there are many others to consider.
Want to find out more? Keep on reading.
Best Politics Betting Sites
- BetOnline: Best overall
- Bovada: Excellent variety of markets
- BUSR: Up to $1,500 sign-up bonus
- MyBookie: 24/7 customer support
- EveryGame: User-friendly interface
- XBet: $500 welcome bonus + $10 casino chip
- Thunderpick: #1 pick for crypto
- BetUS: Features competitive odds
- SportsBetting.ag: Up to $1,000 welcome bonus
- GTBet: Excellent customer service
During our research, we considered numerous important factors for bettors. We started by taking a look at the available markets and odds; we also considered bonuses and so much more. Let’s discover more about how we ranked these sites!
Heads up about our links! Adblock might get confused so please disable it if you have any issues.
1. BetOnline – Best Politics Betting Site Overall
- Plenty of banking options
- A handful of ongoing bonuses
- In-depth markets for politics betting
- Highly rated mobile app
- High minimum deposit for the welcome bonus
- 7.5% fee for credit card transactions
The perfect range of local and international markets, excellent bonuses, and top mobile app are just a few of the reasons we’ve picked BetOnline as the best place to bet on politics right now.
Betting Bonuses: 4.9/5
There are a lot of opportunities to get some generous bonuses at BetOnline, and the first of these is through the matched deposit welcome bonus – make your first deposit to score a 50% welcome bonus of up to $1,000.
But that’s not all. After this, you can come back for a 25% reload bonus any time you want with the code LIFEBONUS, plus boosted odds from time to time and more bonuses for the casino section.
These bonuses come with pretty high minimum deposits, though, so watch out for that. They’re $55 and $100 for the welcome and reload bonuses respectively.
Political and Other Betting Markets: 4.95/5
There are usually dozens of political markets to bet on at BetOnline – it wouldn’t have been able to land our number one spot without them!
Right now, you’ll be able to get futures for the next Presidential election as well as Senate bets for each state, for example.
Outside of this, there are dozens of sports to bet on, plus some more interesting markets, such as lotteries from around the world.
App and Site: 5/5
The website design at BetOnline is second to none with its super minimal, sleek aesthetic and sensible layout. Using the website is not only visually pleasing but very easy, as it takes just a few minutes to find anything you might need.
If you want to play on a mobile device, then it’s worth downloading the excellent mobile app. It’s smoother, faster, and generally more pleasing to use. We’re big fans!
Banking Options: 4.9/5
There are plenty of ways to bank at BetOnline. Here are just a few of the options you can expect to see:
We’ve had to take a few points off in this department because BetOnline charges a 7.5% fee for all credit card transactions, which is going to come as a disappointment for some readers. But at least there are plenty of ways to get around this.
What’s not to love about BetOnline? It’s just about the perfect betting site for politics, and that’s how it ended up at #1 place today!
2. Bovada – Best Market Variety of All Politics Betting Sites
- Very in-depth politics markets
- $750 welcome bonus
- Excellent reputation
- Low rollover on the welcome bonus
- Fewer reload bonuses
- Not so many banking options
With political betting odds as good as those at Bovada, you’re going to get great value for your funds! And there’s a whole lot of choice for what to bet on as well.
Betting Bonuses: 4.9/5
Of course, this isn’t as valuable a bonus as that of BetOnline, but the good news is that the rollover is lower at 5x. This means it’s going to be easier to withdraw your winnings! The welcome bonus goes up to $750 at Bovada!
Furthermore, the minimum deposit is lower, and that makes it even more accessible for all the users of Bovada.
Political and Other Betting Markets: 5/5
Bovada is home to an incredible range of politics betting markets.
You can bet on the Senate and other American elections at BetOnline, but they go one step further by allowing betting for the best international politics. You could bet on the next UK Prime Minister or the outcome of a potential Scottish referendum, for example.
And what’s more, they’ve got the odds to boot. In the markets they share with the rest of their top picks, they offer equal or better politics betting odds most of the time. So, you’ll win more money from your wins here, for the most part.
Bovada is also a great place to be for sports betting, with a huge range of markets in even the most niche sports.
App and Site: 4.9/5
There’s another mobile app to download at Bovada, and it’s almost as good as that of BetOnline. In fact, the difference in quality is negligible as there’s still a super clean, minimal design going on here, and it’s very satisfying to use.
The website itself is easy to navigate too on a desktop computer.
Banking Options: 4.85/5
You won’t find quite as many ways to pay at Bovada as you will at BetOnline, but there’s still the possibility to bank with any of these methods:
- Bitcoin Cash
- A handful of other cryptocurrencies
And the most important thing is that Bovada processes withdrawal requests really quickly, which is always a good thing.
It was pretty much neck and neck between BetOnline and Bovada to hit our number one spot, and this is still a very respectable second place.
3. BUSR – Best Bonuses of All Politics Betting Sites Online
- Massive sports welcome bonus
- Attractive desktop website design
- Good range of US political betting markets
- Lots of extra bonuses for players
- Excellent live betting section
- Limited banking options
- Could use better customer support
Who doesn’t love generous bonuses? We know we do! And we were very impressed with the excellent bonuses available for the users of BUSR! Let’s see what else it has in store.
Betting Bonuses: 5/5
If you use the bonus code SPORTS100FP when you place your first deposit to get it matched some 100% up to $1500.
The rollover for this bonus is 20x, which is higher than average, but when you consider that it’s a 100% matched deposit instead of the standard 50%, the value is still there and then some. After this, you can grab a matched deposit of up to $500 every time you stake at least $100 and use the code SPORTS20.
Political and Other Betting Markets: 4.8/5
There’s a lot to bet on when it comes to US politics at BUSR, and we’re big fans of the attention to detail there. You won’t find too much outside of the country, though, so we haven’t been able to offer quite full marks for this category.
BUSR actually excels when it comes to sports betting as well, offering very in-depth market coverage in sports from all around the world.
App and Site: 4.7/5
We really like the BUSR website. There’s something pretty classic about it, and it’s interesting in the way that it looks nostalgic but modern at the same time.
You won’t find a downloadable mobile app here, but the mobile site is just as easy to use as the desktop one, so you can still bet on your favorite sports on the go here.
Banking Options: 4.75/5
BUSR isn’t offering a whole lot of ways to pay. You’ll be limited to the following options when you join up here:
- Bank wire transfer
We’ve definitely seen shorter lists, though, and we do like the fact that BUSR is quick to pay out, so we certainly can’t give a low score for this category.
Plenty of political markets and loads of awesome bonuses? That’s a pretty good combination if you ask us – and that’s exactly what BUSR has in store.
4. MyBookie – Best User Experience of All Politics Betting Websites
- In-depth help center
- Ongoing reload bonus for everyone
- 24/7, responsive live chat customer support
- Excellent casino games section
- Not the best design
- Fewer markets from around the world
Reliable customer support helps with your peace of mind when you’re betting on politics, and perhaps the most reliable of all can be found at MyBookie.
Betting Bonuses: 4.8/5
You’ll find another 50% matched deposit up to $1000 at MyBookie, this time with the code MYB50. The rollover is 10x here once more, so this is an encouraging welcome bonus.
As well as this, you can get a 25% reload bonus whenever you like, plus an 8% horse racing cashback bonus, a referral bonus, and more. MyBookie has done some good work here.
Political and Other Betting Markets: 4.85/5
The MyBookie politics betting section is very US-focused if you’re based in the US. It’s all about the United States Presidential Election. It would’ve been nice to have seen some worldwide markets, but at least we can bet on things like the next party candidates.
That being said, we found one or two markets for UK politics, albeit in a different section, the ‘Special Wagers’ area, which also includes other worldwide event markets.
App and Site: 4.8/5
We’re not mega impressed by the MyBookie website, as it feels pretty old. The problem intensifies somewhat on mobile as there’s no app, and the mobile site can be quite tricky to use.
The good news for this category is that if you do have any issues, you’ll be able to get help at the touch of a button. We found the MyBookie customer support team to be the most responsive of all of our top picks, and that goes a long way for us.
They’re available 24/7 through live chat. And if you don’t want to bother with that, you can always check out the extensive help center, which offers loads of useful troubleshooting and other usage information.
We should also point out that MyBookie is probably the best of our top picks today for casino games. If you want to spin a few slots or roulette wheels, then this is a good place to be.
Banking Options: 4.75/5
There isn’t exactly an abundance of ways to pay at MyBookie, but they do pay out quickly if you select from one of the handful of cryptocurrencies. For fiat currencies, options are a little more limited. Here’s the list in full:
- Bitcoin Cash
MyBookie is a safe place to be, and it’s packed with bonuses – excellent overall options for politics betting!
5. EveryGame – Most User-Friendly Political Betting Site Online
- Nearly 30 years of experience
- Great mobile betting site
- Interesting outsider political bets
- Low welcome bonus rollover
- Only American political betting
- Desktop site is a little dull
Looking for an excellent online betting site with an amazing user interface? Look no further – EveryGame’s got you covered.
Betting Bonuses: 5/5
Use the bonus code WELCOME500 to get an impressive 100% up to $500 welcome bonus. This is easily one of the best welcome bonuses we’ve come across in the world of politics betting.
Even more excitingly, this welcome bonus rollover is lower than average at 8x too, which will save you some time when it comes to withdrawing your winnings.
Political and Other Betting Markets: 4.65/5
Like the vast majority of betting sites, you’ll only be able to get odds on US politics here.
But you’ll still be able to bet on the next US Presidential election fairly extensively. Right now, there are markets for the winner (of course), each candidate for President, and the party to win the election.
Interestingly, there are a lot of options for these markets, so if you want to take a long-shot punt like Brian Kemp to be the next President, then you can.
App and Site: 4.75/5
Even though Everygame doesn’t offer a downloadable mobile app, it’s actually one of the best betting sites for mobile players. The mobile site just makes a lot of sense, loads quickly, and doesn’t look half bad, either.
On a desktop computer, the experience isn’t quite as exciting as on a bigger screen, it looks a little dull. Nonetheless, it’s still easy to use, and that’s going to be the most important thing for many players.
Banking Options: 4.75/5
There are a few more ways to pay at Everygame. Check out the list below:
- Bitcoin Cash
Unfortunately, the transaction limits for a few of these payment options are quite low, so be sure to check out the cashier section before you sign up to find out about that.
Bringing up the very respectable fifth place is EveryGame. It’s managed to curate quite the betting site over the past three decades.
How We Ranked the Best Politics Betting Sites
You can get extra bets, matched deposits, and more in the form of welcome and reload bonuses at a lot of betting sites. We’re analyzing these for their value and the ease of use of their terms and conditions.
Political and Other Betting Markets:
Not many real money online betting sites have good political markets, so we’ve made sure to pick 10 that absolutely do. But even between them, some are better than others. It’s good to see early odds for early betting lines too.
App and Site:
Politics betting becomes a lot more enjoyable if the site is actually easy to use. The bookies can get extra points here for offering a downloadable mobile app, as these are generally a lot more satisfying than just using the mobile site through your phone browser. For example, our Bovada review showed that it has an excellent mobile-compatible website.
It’s great to see a whole lot of ways to pay, but only if the withdrawals are processed quickly and the banking limits aren’t too low. Plus, any banking fees are gonna cause points docking!
Check out our similar articles:
Why Is BetOnline the Best Politics Betting Site?
There are a few things about BetOnline that really set it apart from the rest, and that’s why it’s claimed our number one spot today:
- Plenty of political events: You’ll be able to bet on all kinds of political markets at BetOnline and get great odds for a lot of them too.
- Generous bonuses: There’s a very strong welcome bonus at BetOnline, and this is followed by other free bets in the form of a reload bonus and more.
- Many banking options supported: You’ll be able to bet with all kinds of fiat currency banking options at BetOnline, and there’s even a handful of cryptocurrencies to pick from if you so wish.
- Bet on the go in style: BetOnline offers one of the best downloadable mobile apps we’ve come across, so you can enjoy a top betting experience wherever you go.
Why Bet on Politics Online?
There are several reasons why online betting is so popular. Here are some of them:
- Welcome bonuses: When have you ever walked into a betting shop and been rewarded with free bets or a matched deposit? We’re not saying it never happens, but it’s certainly more rare than how often it occurs online. For example, our BetOnline review shows that it offers new users up to a $1,000 welcome bonus.
- More convenient: There’s not a whole lot of point in getting into your car and driving to the bookmakers when you could simply pick up your smartphone or switch on your computer.
- 24/7 betting: If you have the impulsive urge to bet on politics in the early hours of the morning, then the only way you’re going to be able to do that is online.
- Better chance of political markets: The simple fact of the matter is that you might not actually even be able to make a political bet in a betting shop. A lot of them are for sports only.
Guide to Betting on Politics Betting: FAQ
What is the Best Place to Bet on Politics?
Is it Safe to Bet on Politics Online?
Yes, it is safe to bet on politics as long as you choose reputable betting sites like the ones we listed.
What Political Market Should I Bet On?
There are a lot of options out there at some betting sites!
Do you want to back Joe Biden or Donald Trump or their respective political parties to win the next electoral college? What about something from world politics? Just pick what you think you know best.
Comparing the Top 5 Politics Betting Sites
- BetOnline: Our favorite site for political betting is this. And right now, they’re offering 50% up to $1,000 on your first deposit with the code BET1000.
- Bovada: Get a super low rollover with your 50% up to $750 here, and use that bonus funds on some of the incredibly detailed politics betting lines.
- BUSR: The generous signup bonus at BUSR sees players land an impressive 100% up to $1500. That’s just about the most lucrative politics betting bonus available right now.
- MyBookie: You can rest assured that you’re in good hands at MyBooki, thanks to their fantastic help center and responsive customer support team. The 50% up to $1000 welcome bonus with the code MYB50 isn’t half bad either.
- EveryGame: With nearly 30 years of experience, Everygame knows how to look after its customers, and it’s demonstrated that by offering new ones a 100% up to $500 welcome bonus with a low rollover of 8x.
How to Sign Up for a Political Betting Site
If you’re ready to get started, then all you need to do is follow these quick steps to grab your betting account. We’ve used BetOnline as a reference, but the signup process should be pretty similar at most bookies.
Step One: Start Registration
You’ll see a green “Join” button in the top right of the BetOnline. Pressing it will take you through to a new page where you’ll need to enter your full name, email address, ZIP code, phone number, and date of birth as well as make up a password.
Step Two: Grab Your Welcome Bonus
Now that you’re all signed up, it’s time to activate the matched deposit welcome bonus by adding some funds to your account.
You should now see the cashier section on the homepage, so hit that to bring up the banking options, then select one and complete the transaction. Just make sure you put down the minimum amount for the welcome bonus and enter the bonus code when prompted.
Step Three: Start Betting on Politics Online
Now you can start betting on politics online!
Our Tips for Betting on Political Events Online
- Keep Up to Date with Betting Insights: If you’re going to bet on politics, it’s a good idea to keep up to date with what’s happening in the world so that you can make the most accurate predictions for your bet.
- Check Out Advice from the Experts: On the subject of the above, it’s never a bad idea to look at what the pros have to say. You can often find strong political betting advice online, but make sure not to just take it at face value. Analyze those tips for yourself.
- Look for Competitive Odds: Because political betting has fewer markets than most sports, we can afford to be a little selective with the bookie for its odds. All of our top five have been verified for good political odds, but if you want to go elsewhere, it might be worth doing some homework.
Ready to Start Betting on Politics Online?
We’ve looked at some pretty elite politics betting sportsbooks in this article, but now it’s over to you to decide which one to go for. These top politics betting sites are all pretty close in quality, after all.
Will it be the fantastic all-round package at BetOnline, or do you like the sound of Bovada’s markets, BUSR’s bonuses, or one of our other top picks? Only you can make that call at the end of the day.
No matter what you decide to do, please always wager responsibly.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this site is for entertainment purposes only. Online gambling comes with risks. There’s no guarantee of financial gain, so you should only gamble with what you can afford to lose. All information on this site is for entertainment purposes only.
While gambling can be fun, it can also be addictive. If you or anyone you know suffer from a gambling addiction problem, we recommend that you call the National Gambling Helpline at 1-800-522-4700 to speak with an advisor. Please remember that our guides and all gambling sites are only for people who are 21+. Also, check with local laws to find out if online gambling is legal in your area.
For free online gambling addiction resources, visit these organizations: