PayPal is one of the easiest, safest, and quickest banking options, so it’s no surprise so many bettors are looking for the best PayPal betting sites in the UK.
After extensive research, we ranked the top 4 PayPal bookies in the UK that excel with their variety of markets, bonuses, and a few other criteria.
In the end, the site that came out on top was LuckLand – but there are several other excellent options that we want to share with you.
Want to find out more? Keep on reading.
Best PayPal Betting Sites in the UK
- LuckLand: Best overall
- Grosvenor: Most competitive odds
- 888 Sport: Excellent mobile compatibility
- BetTarget: Variety of sports betting markets
Want to find out how we ranked these websites? Keep on reading! We’ve prepared individual reviews of these PayPal sportsbooks for you below.
1. LuckLand – Best PayPal Betting Site in the UK Overall
New customers only. Max one £10 extra bet. Qualifying bets must be placed at odds of 1/1 or greater. Paid as a bonus token with min 4/5 odds req. Skrill, Neteller & PayPal. Note that the full T&Cs apply.
- Bet £15, get £10 welcome bonus
- Huge range of sports betting markets
- Dedicated in-play betting section
- Detailed live graphics for most events
- Fast payouts
- Cluttered homepage
- Could use more bonuses
Coming at #1, we have LuckLand, an excellent online betting site accepting PayPal. It has some of the most competitive odds and a variety of sports betting markets we could find online! Let’s have a closer look.
Markets and Odds: 4.9/5
A quick look at the list of sports at LuckLand will reveal how much attention to detail they’ve put into their sportsbook. So whether it’s greyhound racing, water polo, or Gaelic hurling, you’ll likely find the event to bet on here.
eSports are covered really well here as well, so if you are into betting on eSports, you’ll enjoy LuckLand. We found markets for games as niche as Rush Football and so much more.
Features and Design: 4.9/5
LuckLand has opted for a nice and simple site design. It’s not going to win any awards for beauty, but it functions really well and is easy to use, no matter which size of screen you want to use.
We also found that the in-play betting here is super quick and offers good value for cashing out bets that haven’t been settled yet. You’ll even be able to live stream a few of the events!
New LuckLand customers will each get a £10 extra bet after placing their first £15 or more bet on odds of at least 2.00. That’s quite exciting!
The best part of this welcome bonus is the fact that there’s no rollover attached to it. Just as long as you place your bonus bet with minimum odds of 1.80, you can take home any winnings you make.
Processing Time and Fees: 4.9/5
The minimum deposit and withdrawal required for PayPal at LuckLand are both £10, and that’s not bad at all. And what’s even better, you won’t have to worry about any fees for PayPal banking at LuckLand.
We did find that LuckLand imposes a pending period of 48 hours for withdrawals. This is actually pretty much on par with the industry standards, but faster processing would be appreciated.
Other than the slightly lengthy withdrawal processing time at LuckLand – which is only a minor niggle anyway – LuckLand is just about perfect. It’s definitely the best PayPal betting site in the UK right now.
2. Grosvenor – Most Competitive Odds of All PayPal Betting Sites UK
18+. New, ID Verified players only. Max stake £10. 60-day bonus expiry. Double the odds promo. Bet on any sport at any odds. Note that the full T&Cs apply.
- Awesome, downloadable mobile app
- Double the Odds welcome promo
- Supports fast withdrawals
- Some of the best in-play betting features
- Supports live streams
- Could use more bonuses
In terms of in-play betting and odds, we believe Grosvenor should be one of your first considerations. Let’s see how it stands out from the rest.
Markets and Odds: 4.9/5
Grosvenor has been in the sports betting world for a while now, and during that time, it’s managed to curate one of the best sports betting sites that you can fund with your PayPal account – whether you want to bet on horse racing, football, or anything else, Grosvenor’s got you covered.
Also, as you probably already know, Grosvenor is primarily an online casino site, so it has a heck of a lot of high-quality casino games to play as well. It’s one of the best online casinos in the UK!
Features and Design: 4.9/5
If you like to bet on the go, the Grosvenor app is going to be a great option for you. You can grab it on the App Store or the Play Store, and it’s super highly rated on both.
We can see why. The design is really classy, and you can take part in in-play betting with generous live odds or even watch live streams of quite a few events.
Finding the markets you want to bet on, going to deposit money, or getting customer support are all really easy thanks to the amazing site design – everything here is divided into different categories; thus, finding whatever you need is a matter of a few clicks.
All players signing up for a new Grosvenor account can get double odds on their first bet. It might not seem like the most generous welcome bonus in the world, but it is still quite exciting.
You can activate this bonus by making a deposit using your PayPal account or another payment method like debit cards or Paysafecard.
Processing Time and Fees: 4.8/5
Grosvenor claims to process all withdrawals quickly. You should expect to see the funds in your PayPal account in as little as 24 hours, which is about as fast as it gets.
The minimum deposit for PayPal is £10, which is pretty good as well. Also, it’s only £5 for many other payment methods.
Grosvenor is definitely one of the best gambling sites with competitive odds accepting PayPal. It also features an awesome design, top features, and generally great user experience.
3. 888 Sport – Best UK PayPal Betting Site for Mobile Bettors
18+. New, ID-verified players only. Min deposit £10. Bonus bets expire after 7 days of qualifying bet settlement. Casino bonus wins are capped at £500. Note that the full T&Cs apply.
- Very highly rated mobile betting app
- Supports near-instant payouts
- Particularly good golf betting markets
- £30 bonus bets with a £10 deposit
- Longer withdrawal processing times
UK bettors who prefer to wager on a mobile phone won’t find a better place to play than 888 Sport. It has one of the best apps on the market, and it’s loaded with great features.
Markets and Odds: 4.6/5
888 Sport pretty much knocks it out of the park in terms of betting markets.
One area that 888 Sport is particularly excelling in at the time of writing is horse racing. They’ll cover races from all around the world in some detail.
There aren’t a whole lot of eSports betting markets, though, as 888 Sport only covers the big games like CS: GO and Dota 2.
Features and Design: 4.8/5
One cool ‘feature’ of 888 Sport is that it has almost 2000 online casino games to try out. You’ll find hundreds of slots, live casino games, and more. This could be the perfect way to keep you entertained while you wait for your betting results to come in.
You can play most of these games and check out the sports betting markets through the app, which is downloadable on the Play Store and the App Store. It has one of the highest ratings for all UK bookmakers, and a quick play on it will reveal why.
The app features all the features you could want, like live streaming on a lot of events, sharp in-play betting, and strong cashout odds. And it looks great in its black and orange colour scheme.
You’ll get both £30 in free bets and £10 to use in the casino when you place your first 888 Sport deposit of just £10, a welcome bonus we really like the sound of.
This hybrid sports betting and casino bonus is super cool, and it doesn’t come with any wagering requirements as such, so you should be able to take home any winnings you make just as long as you meet the minimum odds for your qualifying and bonus bets.
Processing Time and Fees: 4.8/5
There are no fees and a fairly good min deposit and withdrawal of £10 at 888 Sport.
The downside is that 888 Sport takes a little longer than a lot of other online bookmakers to actually process your withdrawals. It will take a minimum of 2 or 3 days which won’t be ideal for the more impatient player.
Overall Score: 4.6/5
The only thing holding 888 Sport back from being a little higher in our rankings is the high withdrawal time, but that’s only a small issue, really.
4. BetTarget – Most Betting Markets of All PayPal UK Betting Sites
18+. New, ID Verified players only. Min stake £10. 14-day bonus expiry. Qualifying bet odds must be 2.00 or greater. Free bet minimum odds are 1.80. Note that the full T&Cs apply.
- Fantastic range of eSports betting
- Loads of non-sports bets to make
- Processing within a few hours
- Reasonable ongoing bonuses
- No downloadable mobile app
If you’re looking to put down a wide range of bets, BetTarget is a fantastic option thanks to its excellent variety of betting markets.
Markets and Odds: 5/5
Here’s the best bit. You’d be really hard-pressed to find anything you can’t bet on at BetTarget, whether it be real-world sports, eSports, and so much more.
There are dozens of actual sports here covered in a lot of detail, with everything from Premier League football to amateur stock car racing – whether you are into F1 betting or anything else, BetTarget’s got you covered.
You’ll be able to bet on niche eSports here, like Kings of Glory, and there are a lot of extra markets, such as the winner of BBC Sports Personality of the Year or the next President of the United States. Perfect!
Features and Design: 4.65/5
Actually, placing your bets at BetTarget isn’t quite so perfect. It’s a slightly plain-looking website, but the markets are packed in quite heavily, which looks a little unnatural to the eye.
On a mobile phone, BetTarget isn’t great, either. The mobile site is okay, but there’s no downloadable mobile app, so the mobile betting experience won’t be as smooth as most of our other top picks.
Nonetheless, both can be quite satisfying to use once you get your head around them. Plus, there are plenty of live streams and some decent live betting to enjoy for a lot of the events.
You can bet £15 to get £10 in bonus bets when you sign up at BetTarget. Of course, this is a pretty limited welcome bonus compared to some of our other top picks, but the terms and conditions are very reasonable for it, so it’s still worth checking out if you ask us.
There are other bonuses here to look at, too, though, like special bets and a casino welcome package that includes 200 bonus spins.
Processing Time and Fees: 4.8/5
Another one of our favourite things about BetTarget is that they don’t waste any time processing withdrawal requests. They’ll green-light things within a few hours, so you should see the funds in your account in a couple of days.
Again, BetTarget has a minimum deposit and withdrawal of £10 each way, which is pretty average across the board.
Overall Score: 4.7/5
BetTarget is just about the perfect option for UK customers who take their sports betting seriously or just those who like to bet on a variety of sports.
Check out our articles below:
How We Ranked UK Bookmakers that Accept PayPal
Markets and Odds:
Perhaps the most important thing for PayPal bookies to get right is the variety of markets. The more things there are to bet on, the better, and if they come with great odds, new UK customers will be able to have an even more exciting betting experience.
We made sure that our top picks offer a variety of options, including Premier League Betting, American football, basketball, and more.
Features and Design:
Any PayPal website for sports betting isn’t going to be a lot of fun if it doesn’t look good or is difficult to use with poorly-designed menus and layouts, for example. Features that can benefit this category include live graphics and in-play betting tools.
Most new UK betting sites will have some kind of sports betting bonus, but the more bonus cash on offer and the easier the terms and conditions, the more valuable the bonus will be to us players.
Processing Time and Fees:
We’re looking for low minimum PayPal deposits and withdrawals with zero fees. Deposits and withdrawals should both also be processed quickly.
Why is LuckLand the Best PayPal Betting Site in the UK?
We’re pretty confident that LuckLand is the place to be for PayPal betting for most people, and these are the main reasons for that:
- Tons of sports betting markets: There’s more than enough betting content for the vast majority of players at LuckLand. Real-world sports, eSports and non-sports markets are all covered well.
- Great live graphics: You’ll actually find live streams for many of the matches LuckLand offers odds on, but if not, the chances are that you’ll find very detailed live graphics keeping you up to date with the action.
- Excellent odds: To couple LuckLand’s wide range of markets, you’ll find competitive odds pretty much across the board so that you know you’ll be getting your money’s worth from any wins you make.
Why Should You Use PayPal UK Betting Sites?
So why choose PayPal to deposit with anyway? Here are a few of the main benefits of using this banking option:
- Fast processing times: You should find that, in most cases, you’ll receive your money back pretty quickly when withdrawing with PayPal. This depends on the sports betting site itself, though, of course.
- Easier to use: You won’t have to worry about entering your credit or debit card number every time you want to put down a deposit when using PayPal. Just enter your email address or phone number and your password to complete each transaction.
- Higher limits: A lot of banking options (particularly Android and Apple Pay) have limits to how large of a deposit or withdrawal you can make, but PayPal’s limits tend to be a lot higher. That’s great news for the high-roller sports bettors out there.
Like what you read? Find similar articles below:
Guide to Using PayPal at UK Betting Sites
What Are the Best PayPal Betting Sites in the UK?
Using a PayPal deposit makes life a lot easier for most people, amongst other benefits.
What Are the Advantages of PayPal UK Betting Sites?
Bookies that accept PayPal transactions will still let you benefit from their bonuses most of the time.
Also, you’ll have more convenience and security when using PayPal than you will if you deposit with your bank account, debit card or any other online payment method options.
How Fast Are PayPal Payouts Processed at UK Betting Sites?
You should get near-instant deposits at the vast majority of online bookmaker sites when using PayPal.
Let’s Compare the Top 4 UK PayPal Betting Sites
- LuckLand: Grab a £10 bonus bet when you stake £15 here. It’s a great way to check out our number-one PayPal betting site in the UK right now. Note that the full T&Cs apply.
- Grosvenor: The fanciest sports betting site, Grosvenor, looks the best and has all the best betting tools. See it for yourself with double odds on your first bet. Note that the full T&Cs apply.
- 888 Sport: Mobile users will just about prefer the immense mobile app of 888 Sport. You can sign up for the welcome bonus there as well, which is £30 in free bets when you stake £10. Note that the full T&Cs apply.
- BetTarget: Here’s another £10 when you stake £15, a similar welcome bonus to our number one overall pick, but at BetTarget, you’ll get more sports betting markets. Note that the full T&Cs apply.
How to Get Started at UK Betting Sites That Accept PayPal
Want to get started right away? Here’s an easy guide to signing up for your brand-new betting account with PayPal at LuckLand.
Step 1: Sign Up For a New Account
To start the journey to getting your new betting account, just hit the green “Join” button on the LuckLand homepage.
Step 2: Fill Out the Registration Form
The information you’ll need to supply to grab your new sportsbook account is your full name, gender, date of birth, address, preferred currency and mobile number.
You’ll also need to enter your email address and create a username and password for logging in.
Step 3: Fund Your New Betting Account
To get some cash in your sportsbook account, go back to the homepage, then find the cashier section. Choose PayPal, then follow the prompts to log into your PayPal account and make the payment.
Be sure to place a qualifying bet that will trigger the welcome bonus as well so that you can get your free bets. You can check out the qualifying bet restrictions in the terms and conditions.
Tips for Using PayPal Betting Sites in the UK
- Bet Primarily on Your Favourite Sports: The simple fact of the matter is that if you bet on the sports you know the most about, you’re going to be more likely to win money from them. So, keep up to date with the action, and you’ll put yourself in the best position to take home the cash.
- Use an Odds Conversion Tool if Required: There are three different formats of betting odds: fractional (British), decimal (European) and if you’re not familiar with all three and your bookie of choice doesn’t display the one you want to use, you can use a conversion tool to calculate the difference for you.
- Read Reviews of PayPal Bookmakers: We’ve supplied what we think are the top PayPal betting sites going right now, but you might want to check out some new PayPal betting sites across the web. If that’s the case, be sure to read reviews in order to find out if they’re worth your time or not.
- Check Out Tips from the Professionals: You can often find betting tips from the pros. These guys could help you find out more about the best markets so that you can win more cash.
- Practise Responsible Gambling at All Times: No matter whether you’re using PayPal or any other payment methods, it’s really important to make the most of responsible gambling tools, even if you don’t think you’ll need them. The best betting sites will offer deposit limits and more to help you stay in control.
Ready to Get Started at the Best UK PayPal Betting Sites?
Of all the brilliant online sports betting sites that accept PayPal out there, LuckLand is definitely the best. But there are several others that we’ve listed for you!
Just make sure to stop when the fun stops and practise responsible gambling at all times. Enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: The information on this site is for entertainment purposes only. You probably don’t need us to tell you that any form of gambling comes with risks and should not be undertaken as a solution to solve your financial troubles. It’s worth remembering the phrase…the house always wins!
If you suffer from a gambling problem or suspect somebody you know does, then we strongly suggest that you call the National Gambling Helpline at 0808-8020-133 to talk with an advisor for help and to make gambling safer for you or your loved ones. Remember all gambling sites and guides are 18+ only.
Casino sites listed on our site may not be available in your region. Check your local laws to ensure online gambling is available and legal where you live.
Visit these free gambling addiction resources:
Affiliate Disclosure: This is an affiliate post. We don’t offer casino games ourselves. Instead, we help you find a place to play. When you go to a casino via our site and play there, we receive compensation.