The Michigan Wolverines come in heavy favorites in the upcoming Big Ten championship game on Saturday, with most bookies giving Purdue less than a hell’s chance to cause an upset at the Lucas Oil Stadium.
Check out the betting odds for the Purdue Boilermakers vs Michigan Wolverines game below.
Michigan-Purdue Betting Odds & Spread
- Purdue Boilermakers: Win (+550)
- Purdue Boilermakers: Spread +16.5 (-110)
- Michigan Wolverines: Win (-850)
- Michigan Wolverines: Spread -16.5 (-110)
- Over 52 Match Points: (-110)
- Under 52 Match Points: (-110)
In this article, we’re going to give out some of our top tips for the big game, as well as information on where to find the best sportsbooks to make your Michigan vs Purdue bets.
Bovada is our top pick for all your college football needs, boasting a reputable sportsbook with tons of features and competitive odds across the board. But there are plenty of other great sites to look at.
Ready to dive in? Let’s go.
Best Sites to Bet on Michigan vs Purdue
- Bovada: Best overall
- BetOnline: Ideal for live betting
- MyBookie: Higher number of markets for the Big Ten Title game
- Sportsbetting: Generous risk-free bets
- XBet: Football contests
- BetUS: Generous crypto welcome bonus
- Everygame: Best reload bonuses
How to Bet on Michigan vs Purdue (Big Ten Championship Game)
Step 1: Register a New Betting Account
- Click here to visit Bovada and click the red ‘Join’ button
- Fill out your details
- Wait for an SMS code to arrive on your phone
Step 2: Validate Your Account
- Check your phone for the code
- Enter the code in the designated field to verify your number
Step 3: Deposit and Bet
- Once logged in, open the cashier section
- Deposit using your chosen payment method
- Navigate to the college football section and select Michigan vs Purdue
- Explore the vast betting markets and make a bet
Michigan vs Purdue Betting Odds, Tips & Predictions
Michigan to Cover the Spread -16.5 (-110) @ Bovada
Michigan Wolverines have been running a high-powered explosive offense that’s been firing on all cylinders the entire season. We see very little evidence for them not being able to cover the spread.
To add to that, they arguably possess the best defense in the entire country. There won’t be much opportunity for Purdue to make an impact on this game. They’ll have to rely on more than the magic of college football to get anything out of this one, unfortunately.
U 52.0 Total Points (-110) @ Bovada
A perfect segue into our next tip. Given that Michigan has one of the most dominant defenses in the country and are playing against a team they are much better than, we feel more than comfortable taking the under on this game.
Michigan won’t make the explosive plays many people are expecting this weekend. They’re more likely to keep things simple, run the ball, burn the clock where necessary, and ride things out into a comfortable but dominant win.
Donovan Edwards to Score Two Touchdowns or More @ Bovada
Blake Corum was out against Ohio State, leaving young running back Donovan Edwards to fill in and rush for over 200 yards, including two touchdowns along the way.
Fast forward to this week, and Corum has been officially declared out for the rest of the schedule with season-ending surgery. It’ll be up to Edwards again to fill in for the Wolverines’ run-happy offense.
A brace is a very real possibility considering Purdue’s defense is giving up just over 135 yards a game with a middle-of-the-pack defensive ability.
Best Michigan vs Purdue Betting Sites
1. Bovada — Best Site to Bet on Michigan vs Purdue Overall
- Crypto bonuses
- 10+ years in the industry
- $250 welcome bonus
- Most markets for Big Ten championship game
- Dual lines can be an issue for sharp bettors
Bovada is an easy number one choice for our group of experts. Since it came online 10 years ago, it’s slowly established itself as a rock-solid destination for sports bettors around the globe. It’s particularly great for college football, offering more markets than the competition.
Bonuses & Promotions
Register a new account at Bovada and get a welcome bonus worth 50% up to $250 when you deposit via fiat currencies.
Get 75% up to $750 if you deposit using cryptocurrency. Use the bonus code BTCSWB750 to activate the promotion.
2. BetOnline — Best for Live Betting on the Michigan vs Purdue Game
- 25 years in the game
- Live betting for all college football games
- Competitive college football odds
- Safe and secure platform
- Stiff banking fees
Any outfit that can prosper with 25 years in an industry is worthy of respect, nevermind a gambling platform in the realms of online gaming. BetOnline’s experience shines through its excellent sportsbook, offering high-quality live betting and competitive college football odds across the board.
Bonuses & Promotions
Use the promo code BOL1000 while depositing to activate this 50% bonus of up to $1,000. Remember, you’ll need to deposit at least $55 to qualify.
Use the promo code CRYPTO100 while making a deposit to activate this 100% bonus worth up to $1,000. This promotion is eligible for crypto deposits only.
3. MyBookie — Best Michigan vs Purdue Betting Markets
- Low wagering requirements
- Extensive college football markets
- Fantastic loyalty program
- Secure encryption technology
- Dated design
There are lots of reasons to like MyBookie, not least their brand new loyalty program, which promises consistent players even more reasons to stick around and use their dual sportsbook and casino. You could definitely make worse choices for a long-term college football sportsbook option.
Bonuses & Promotions
This main sign-up bonus is activated with the code MYB50. It comes with 10x wagering requirements and is worth up to $1,000.
Using the code 200CASH will net you up to $200 in bonus funds, but with a super-low, barely non-existing wagering requirements attached. This is the secondary sign-up offer.
Use the bonus code MYB25 for a 25% reload bonus on each new deposit you make for the sportsbook. This code can be used repeatedly.
4. Sportsbetting.ag — Risk-Free Bets to Use on the Michigan-Purdue Game
- 50% welcome deposit match
- Stellar industry reputation
- Risk-free bets
- Generous crypto bonuses
- Design needs improvement
Beneath a dated-looking exterior exists a fantastic sportsbook. One of the best you can join, in fact. Perhaps one of the reasons Sportsbetting remains so underrated is because of its …charming and unique style. But you have no excuses now. Go and check it out, and take advantage of its risk-free bets!
Bonuses & Promotions
Get a 50% deposit match worth up to $1,000 on your first deposit. Simply use the code SB1000 while depositing to activate this promotion.
Use the promo code 100CRYPTO when making a deposit to activate this special bonus. Only available on certain cryptocurrencies.
Use the bonus code FORLIFE to activate this sports reload bonus. Get an extra 25% on each deposit when used.
5. XBet — Best Michigan vs Purdue Betting Site for Football Contests
- $500 bonus
- Regularly updated blog
- Lots of college football markets
- Regular contests
- Banking options could do with improvement
Last but not least on our list is XBet, sharing the same ownership as Sportsbetting.ag, you can already be confident of a quality online gambling experience. The sportsbook itself features ongoing contests, as well as a regularly updated ongoing blog. It’s a fine choice for any Big 10 bets you have, as well as other college football games too.
Bonuses & Promotions
New players can get up to $500 on their first deposit. There is a 7x wagering requirement attached.
Time for a refill? Get an extra $250 every time you make a new deposit into your account on XBet. A 5x rollover applies.
Best Bonuses to Bet On the Big Ten Championship Game (Michigan-Purdue)
- $250 Sports Bonus: Register a new account at Bovada and get a welcome bonus worth 50% up to $250 when you deposit via fiat currencies.
- $750 Sports Bonus Crypto: Get 75% up to $750 if you deposit using cryptocurrency. Use the bonus code BTCSWB750 to activate the promotion.
- 50% Sports Welcome Bonus: Use the promo code BOL1000 while depositing to activate this 50% bonus of up to $1,000. Remember, you’ll need to deposit at least $55 to qualify.
- 100% Crypto Bonus: Use the promo code CRYPTO100 while making a deposit to activate this 100% bonus worth up to $1,000. This promotion is eligible for crypto deposits only.
- $1000 Sign-Up Bonus: This main sign-up bonus is activated with the code MYB50. It comes with 10x wagering requirements and is worth up to $1,000.
- $200 First Deposit Bonus: Using the code 200CASH will net you up to $200 in bonus funds, but with almost non-existing wagering requirements attached. This is the secondary sign-up offer.
- 25% Sports Reload: Use the bonus code MYB25 for a 25% reload bonus on each new deposit you make for the sportsbook. This code can be used repeatedly
- 50% Sports Welcome Bonus: Get a 50% deposit match worth up to $1,000 on your first deposit. Simply use the code SB1000 while depositing to activate this promotion.
- 100% 1st Time Crypto Bonus: Use the promo code 100CRYPTO when making a deposit to activate this special bonus. Only available on certain cryptocurrencies.
- 25% Sports Reload Bonus: Use the bonus code FORLIFE to activate this sports reload bonus. Get an extra 25% on each deposit when used.
- $500 First Deposit Bonus: New players can get up to $500 on their first deposit. There is a 7x wagering requirement attached.
- $250 Reload Bonus: Get an extra $250 every time you make a new deposit into your account on XBet. A 5x wagering requirement applies.
Michigan vs Purdue: Time, Location, Key Information & More
Where and when is Michigan vs Purdue happening?
Michigan vs Purdue is taking place at the Lucas Oil Stadium on Saturday, the 3rd of December.
Have Michigan played Purdue before?
Purdue and Michigan have faced off a total of 59 times, with Michigan winning the lion share of contests a total of 45 times.
Will Michigan vs Purdue be a close game?
Unlikely. Michigan are a big -17 point favorite and are expected to win comfortably here. However, we consider the spread a bit too wide and think betting on Purdue to cover it is a good idea.
Who are Michigan’s key players?
While Blake Corum is unfortunately out with season-ending surgery, Michigan Wolverines’ top players include Ronnie Bell, Cornelius Johnson, and backup RB Donovan Edwards. On the other side of the ball, Junior Colson starts with 80 total tackles and two sacks.
Who are Purdue’s key players?
Aidan O’Connell leads the line for Purdue at QB and joins a strong supporting class that includes Payne Durham and Charlie Jones. Defensively Cam Allen stars with three interceptions on the season and over 100 interception yards.
Will any of these players be going pro?
Ryan Hayes, Blake Corum, Ronnie Bell, and Cornelius Johnson, amongst others for Michigan, should be NFL draft ready by 2023.
For Purdue Boilermakers, look out for Aidan O’Connell, Charlie Jones, Payne Durham, and Jalen Graham to be highly touted.
Where and When is the College Football Playoff National Championship game?
The CFP national championship will be played at 7:30 p.m. ET on Monday, Jan. 9, 2023, at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Who won last year’s College Football Playoff National Championship game?
Georgia won last year’s College Football Playoff National Championship in 2022.
Guide to Betting on Michigan vs Purdue
Where to bet on the Michigan vs Purdue Saturday game?
We recommend that you create an account at Bovada to bet on the Michigan-Purdue game. It has a great reputation among bettors and some of the best college football odds you can find.
Currently, Bovada has Michigan as the favorites with a -16.5 spread (odds -110) and a moneyline at -850. Purdue are the underdogs with a +550 moneyline odds.
Is it safe to bet on college football and the Big Ten Title game?
Yes, it’s completely safe to bet on college football and the upcoming big ten championship game. But be aware you should only be using reputable sportsbooks. We can only vouch for the platforms we have recommended in this article.
Can I win money betting on Michigan vs Purdue?
Yes, you can. Will you? That’s another question entirely. If you think you’ve got some sharp insight or even insider knowledge, why not give it a go?
Can I use bonuses to bet on the Michigan vs Purdue game?
Yes, we feature a whole bunch of bonuses you can use on college football in this very article. Whether you opt for welcome or reload bonuses, make sure you check the terms and conditions and see what works out best for you.
What are the Michigan odds for the Big Ten Title game?
Michigan’s current moneyline odds are -210, and the spread is -17.
What is the best site to bet on the Michigan vs Purdue game?
We’ve firmly established Bovada as our number-one pick for the upcoming Big Ten Championship Game. As well as being a highly reputable and safe sportsbook across the board, it also features the most markets out of its competitors for the big game.
However, we encourage you to check out the other alternatives on offer. There is no valid reason not to check out what else is available, especially when there are lucrative bonuses available and ready to be used.
- How to bet on UFC fights
- UEFA Champions League betting
- Football betting sites in the UK
- How to bet on the FIFA World Cup 2022
Ready to Bet on Michigan vs Purdue?
According to most tipsters and pundits out there, Michigan vs Purdue is looking like a foregone conclusion in favor of the Wolverines.
That doesn’t mean there isn’t any angle for a good value bet, though. On the contrary, there’s a lot to like about this Big Ten Championship game, both on the turf and in the sportsbooks – with sites like Bovada offering 100+ betting markets for the game.
We hope this article has given you some confidence going forward to place your bets on the big game. Remember to take advantage of all there is to offer. There’s no rule against registering at all of the sportsbooks we recommend.
Wherever you end up placing your Big Ten bets, just remember our golden rules. Have fun, but gamble responsibly.
DISCLAIMER: Online gambling comes with risks. There’s no guarantee of financial gain, so you should only gamble with what you can afford to lose. All information on this site is for entertainment purposes only.
While gambling can be fun, it can also be addictive. If you or anyone you know suffer from a gambling addiction problem, we recommend that you call the National Gambling Helpline at 1-800-522-4700 to speak with an advisor. Please remember that our guides and all gambling sites are only for people who are 18+. Also, check with local laws to find out if online gambling is legal in your area.
For free online gambling addiction resources, visit these organizations: