The Michigan-Ohio State betting spread of 7.5 is out at most sportsbooks — with tons of other betting markets for the Big Ten game.
Stick with us as we introduce you to the best Michigan vs Ohio betting odds and where you can find them.
Michigan-Ohio State Spread & Betting Odds
- Michigan Wolverines +7.5 Spread: (-110)
- Ohio State Buckeyes -7.5 Spread: (-110)
- Michigan to Win: (+230)
- Ohio State to Win: (-280)
- Over 53.5 Points: (-150)
- Under 53.5 Points: (+115)
We consider Bovada’s spread for the Michigan vs Ohio State game to be quite fair, and although it’s similar to most other betting sites on this list, we’ve selected it as the best site to bet on The Game because of the value it offers for all other markets.
Best Sites to Bet on the Michigan vs Ohio State Spread
- Bovada: Best site for OSU vs MICH overall
- BetOnline: Best Ohio State football odds
- MyBookie: Best Michigan odds
- SportsBetting.ag: Best for in-game wagering
- EveryGame: Best welcome bonuses
- XBet: Best futures market for college football
- BetUS: Best resources for wagering on college football
We recommend Bovada for all your betting needs for the Big Ten Buckeyes and Wolverines finale because they offer the biggest number of markets and the most competitive odds across the board.
How to Bet on the Michigan-Ohio State Spread
Betting on the spread for the Ohio State-Michigan game is an easy process. Follow our guide below to create an account at Bovada and place a bet on the 7.5 spread.
Step One: Sign Up at Bovada
- Click here to visit Bovada
- Click the red “Join” button on the page
- Accurately fill out the popup form
Step Two: Verify Your Cell Number
- After signing up, you should immediately receive a text
- Enter the code Bovada sent you to verify your mobile number
Step Three: Deposit & Bet on the Big Ten Finale
- Head to the cashier at the top of the page
- Select either the standard or crypto welcome bonus
- Make your deposit
- You are now ready to bet on Ohio State vs. Michigan!
Below, we take an in-depth look at the two teams, including season stats, the latest odds for this Big Ten game with national championship implications, and player news. We’ll also provide a prediction on who we think will win and an over/under pick.
Ohio State vs. Michigan Betting Spreads & Predictions
As far as a straight (moneyline) winner in this Big-Ten collision course goes, we just don’t see Michigan pulling off the victory against an Ohio State team playing in Columbus, especially with two key Michigan running backs’ health in question.
So, if you are putting action on the moneyline, our prediction is that Ohio State will remain undefeated after the college football finale, delivering Michigan their first loss for the season.
We feel that at 7.5, the point spread is pretty fair as well — but we find more value in the over/under markets.
Though not necessarily an exciting wager to place, taking into consideration the offensive injuries in both rivalry teams juxtaposed with their impressive defenses, we predict that the Michigan and Ohio State finale will total under 57 points.
Guide to Betting on Michigan vs Ohio State: Odds & Terms to Know
Let’s quickly run through how the basic college football odds work and some terms that you need to know before placing a bet.
The moneyline wager is the traditional straight-up bet on who the winner will be. In American sportsbooks, the negative (-) number represents the favorite, and the positive (+) is the underdog.
For the Buckeyes and Wolverines game, Bovada currently has Ohio State with winning odds of -270 and Michigan with underdog odds of +220.
The figures are based on $100 wagers scaled to the size of your stake. For instance, if you were to back the Buckeyes, you would have to place a $270 bet to win $100. In contrast, a $100 bet on Michigan would stand to win $220.
The point spread brings balance to the dynamic between an underdog and a winning favorite. This type of wager is a bit trickier than a straight moneyline bet, though it is usually more cost-efficient.
Similar to moneyline betting, the negative number represents the winning favorite, and a positive figure is an underdog.
Bovada has the Ohio State Buckeyes with winning odds of -7.5, and the Michigan Wolverines are at +7.5. This means that Ohio State is giving up 7.5 points, and Michigan is gaining 7.5 points.
So, if you feel that the Buckeyes will win but not by more than a touchdown, you will want to bet on Michigan and take the 7.5 points.
For instance, if the final score of the game is Buckeyes: 31 and Wolverines: 28, even though Ohio State won, you would win the bet since you backed Michigan with an additional 7.5 points.
The over-under is the oddsmaker’s prediction of what the total combined score will be in a game, including overtime. You can either bet that the tallied score between both teams will be higher (over) or lower (under) than the predicted over/under.
For example, BetOnline has the over/under for Michigan and Ohio State at 57 points. So, if you think both teams’ offense will be on fire, lighting the scoreboard up throughout the four quarters, you may want to take the over.
Best Michigan vs Ohio State Spread Betting Sites
1. Bovada — Best Site to Bet on the Michigan vs Ohio State Spread
- Long-trusted sportsbook
- Competitive Ohio State football odds
- Bettors can request personalized props
- Two valuable welcome bonuses
- 1000+ daily markets
- Fast Bitcoin payouts
- Late lines for some college football props
Operating since 2011, Bovada has been one of the most recognizable names in the sports betting industry for over a decade.
They provide great odds for all major sports, including college football, and offer over 50 sports and novelties to put action on, totaling thousands of daily markets.
Bovada Line for the Wolverines at Ohio State
- Moneyline: Michigan +230, Ohio State -280
- Michigan-Ohio State Spread: Michigan +7.5, Ohio State -7.5
- O/U: 56.5
You can also bet on the Heisman Trophy winner. Currently, the top three candidates at Bovada for the Heisman Trophy are Ohio State QB C.J. Stroud (-125), USC QB Caleb Williams (+115), and Michigan running back Blake Corum (+1400).
Currently, Bovada offers just shy of 100 props for the Michigan and Ohio State meeting, which is one of the most varied betting markets you’ll find.
This bookmaker is also one of the few online gambling sites to offer personalized props. If you think up a prop that Bovada is currently not offering, simply tweet your request to Bovada using the hashtag #WhatsYaWager, and they will let you know if they accept your proposition.
Bovada is offering two welcome bonuses for you to choose from with low wagering requirements:
- Welcome Bonus: Make your first deposit with fiat currencies for a 50% match up to $250. No code is necessary; simply select the bonus before depositing. Or, you can deposit using crypto for a bigger bonus.
- Crypto Welcome Bonus: Use the code BTCSWB750 before making your first deposit using crypto for a 75% match up to $750.
Both welcome bonuses are for new bettors only, and the rollover is just 5x — a much lower playthrough than most sports bonuses from other online bookmakers.
2. BetOnline — Best Odds for Ohio State to Win
- 20+ years licensed online sportsbook
- O/U of 57 for Michigan-Buckeyes
- Good live-betting odds
- Sports bonus up to $1,000
- Reload bonus
- $55 deposit required for bonus
BetOnline launched in 2004, and they are known for offering competitive odds in over 60 sports and novelty markets.
In addition to the amazing highlights below, you can also compete in year-round sports wagering competitions, including college football pick’em contests. This is also a great platform for same-game parlays.
BetOnline Odds for Ohio State vs. Michigan
If you want to put action on the moneyline for the Buckeyes to beat the Wolverines, BetOnline is offering some of the best odds.
If you concur with our prediction and think the total score between Michigan and Ohio State will go under the predicted total, BetOnline is offering as high of a score found anywhere for you to take advantage of.
- Moneyline: Ohio State -265, Michigan +225
- Michigan-Ohio State Spread: Buckeyes -7.5, Wolverines +7.5
- O/U: 57
When you make your first deposit of $55 or more using fiat, enter the bonus code BOL1000 for a 50% match with a 10x playthrough and a max bonus of up to $1,000.
Keep coming back to BetOnline for college football betting action, and use the code LIFEBONUS for a 25% match on all qualifying deposits with a low playthrough of just 6x.
3. MyBookie — Best Betting Odds for Michigan State to Win The Game
- Great Michigan odds at +246
- 140+ props for the Wolverines vs Buckeyes
- 50% welcome bonus + free $10 casino chip
- Innovative props builder
- Reload bonus
- $50 required deposit for bonus
- Large point spread for Buckeyes
MyBookie has operated as a licensed online bookmaker since 2014, and they are known as a great platform for new or casual punters. Here, you can take advantage of useful wagering guides, including a breakdown of how college football odds and rankings work.
MyBookie Line for Michigan Wolverines at OSU
If you are planning to place a straight-up bet on Ohio State, then you will be better off doing so at BetOnline. But if you are banking on the Maize and Blue pulling off an upset outright, then you will be hard-pressed to find more competitive Michigan State odds than at MyBookie.
- Moneyline: Ohio State -319, Michigan State +246
- Michigan-Ohio State Spread: Buckeyes -7.5, Wolverines +7.5
- O/U: 57
MyBookie is one of the few trusted online bookmakers who have already posted props for this exciting finale, offering 143 propositions for the Michigan Wolverines and the Ohio State Buckeyes.
New bettors can take advantage of a 50% match on their first deposit of $50 or more for a max bonus of up to $1,000 plus a free $10 chip for casino games. The rollover for the sports bonus is a fair 10x.
In addition, you can score a 25% match on all future qualifying deposits with a 6x playthrough by using the code MYB25.
4. SportsBetting.ag — Best for Live Betting on Ohio vs Michigan State
- Established and respected bookmaker
- Advanced platform for in-game betting
- Robust live betting markets with good odds
- Sports bonus up to $1,000
- Outdated user interface
- $55 required to qualify for bonus
Ever since its 2003 debut, SportsBetting has maintained a great reputation among bettors for providing good betting odds, safe transactions, and fast payouts. There are also useful sports betting tools available here, including a handy odds calculator.
Betting Line for Michigan at OSU
The notable sportsbook does have an amazing platform for live betting, making it easy for you to place real-time bets for in-game action. No doubt, they will have good odds and great live betting options for the Michigan and Ohio State Big Ten finale.
- Moneyline: Ohio State -265, Michigan +225
- Michigan-Ohio State Spread: Buckeyes -7.5, Wolverines +7.5
- O/U: 57
New bettors who make a minimum deposit of $55 or more will receive a 50% match with a max bonus of up to $1,000. The rollover is below the industry standard at 10x.
To claim this bonus, head to SportsBetting.ag today and enter the code SB1000 when making your first-ever deposit.
5. EveryGame — Best Bonus to Bet on the Michigan vs. Ohio State Spread
- 100% deposit bonuses up to $750 with low rollovers
- First-ever online sportsbook
- Competitive odds for college football
- Overnight point spread
- Late O/U for many college football games
- Slim props variety
If you want to bet on the OSU and Michigan State game at a historic licensed bookmaker, look no further than the first-ever online sportsbook, EveryGame, operating since the prehistoric internet age of 1996.
EveryGame Line for OSU vs. Michigan State
This online sportsbook has yet to post the moneyline or over/under line, which is par for the course with EveryGame. Most likely, these odds will be posted a day or two before the Big Ten East Saturday finale.
For the point spread, like all the other top bookmakers on our list, EveryGame currently has Ohio State at -7.5 and Michigan State at +7.5.
But if you are placing action on either OSU or Michigan State using the point spread, this is an excellent platform to do so, and you can grab one of the best bonuses in the industry for signing up.
EveryGame is offering you up to $750 in bonuses across your first three deposits; just use the code 3XBOOST250 for a 100% match up to $250 on each deposit. This offer is for new players only, and the playthrough is just 4x.
Related Post: New Betting Sites in the UK
Best Bonuses to Bet on the Michigan and Ohio State Football Game
- Bovada Welcome Bonus: Claim a 50% match on your first deposit with a 5x rollover.
- Bovada Crypto Bonus: Use the code BTCSWB750 for a 75% deposit match up to $750 with a 5x rollover.
- BetOnline Welcome Offer: Enter the code BOL1000 for a 50% deposit match with a 10x playthrough.
- BetOnline Reload: Use the code LIFEBONUS for a 25% deposit match with a 6x rollover on future deposits.
- MyBookie Welcome Bonus: Claim a 50% match on your first deposit for a max bonus of up to $1,000 plus a free $10 casino chip.
- MyBookie Reload: Enter the code MYB25 on all future qualifying deposits for a 25% match with a 6x playthrough.
- SportsBetting.ag Welcome Offer: Use the code SB1000 for a 50% deposit match with a 10x rollover.
- EveryGame Welcome Bonus: Use the code 3XBOOST250 on your first three deposits for a 100% deposit match up to $250 on each deposit with a rollover of 4x.
You can claim any of these bonuses and use the free bet credit to bet on the 7.5 spread for the Ohio State vs Michigan game.
Related Post: Bet on FIFA World Cup 2022
Key Information About the Ohio State vs. Michigan Game
Where to Bet on the Ohio State Buckeyes and Michigan Wolverines Game
We recommend you create an account at Bovada to bet on the Michigan vs Ohio State game, considering that the spread of 7.5 is pretty fair, and there are also various other markets with great odds.
Bovada is not only known as the best sportsbook for betting on college football and most other sports — because of their competitive betting odds, robust markets, and longstanding positive player reputation — but they are also considered one of the safest bookmakers.
Michigan vs Ohio State: Where to Watch The Game & Kick-Off Time
- Start Time: The Ohio State Buckeyes will host the Michigan Wolverines in Columbus, Ohio, on Saturday, November 26, at 12 p.m. EST.
- Network: Fox.
- Weather: 44°F, partly cloudy with a 20% chance of rain.
The Highly Anticipated Collision Course Between Michigan and Ohio State
Both the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Michigan Wolverines enter Week 13 of college football as undefeated rivals, holding 11-0 (8-0 Big Ten) records.
The last time Michigan State and Ohio State faced each other with undefeated records was in 2006 when Ohio State (No. 1) defeated Michigan (No. 2) in a closely contested 42-39 game.
Now, the Buckeyes are ranked No. 2, and Michigan sits at No. 3, and both teams are tied at the top of the Big Ten East. Michigan and the Buckeyes are two of just four teams in the FBS with undefeated records (TCU and Georgia are the other two).
Come Saturday, Michigan will be the toughest defense that Ohio State has faced all season long in a game that has serious implications.
Not only is the Big Ten East title on the line as a berth for the championship — most likely against the Iowa Hawkeyes if they beat Nebraska — but a playoff spot for a chance at the national championship is in all likelihood on the line as well.
Michigan Narrowly Earns a Victory Without Blake Corum
In NCAAF Week 12, led by head coach Jim Harbaugh, Michigan faced the Illinois Fighting Illini in a game that found the Wolverines squeaking out a 19-17 victory in an uninspiring second-half performance by the offense.
Minus two snaps, Michigan played most of the second half without their star running back, Blake Corum, who carried the ball 18 times for 108 yards and a TD before receiving a knee injury.
The Maize and Blue were down 10-17 in the fourth quarter when kicker Jake Moody successfully nailed three field goals to secure the narrow two-point win.
Michigan quarterback J.J. McCarthy completed 18 of 34 passing attempts for 208 yards and threw no interceptions. If Blake Corum’s knee prevents him from competing against the Ohio State Buckeyes on Saturday, stats like this will likely not get the job done in Columbus.
For the season, J.J. McCarthy has made big plays down the field, throwing 14 touchdowns and only two interceptions.
Michigan has averaged just under 40 points per game, 4,979 total yards, and they rank fourth in Division 1 on the ground with an average of 243.8 rushing yards per game thanks to Heisman-Trophy contender Blake Corum, who has clocked a total of 1,457 yards on 245 totes for 18 touchdowns.
Michigan is the number-one ranked college football team for total defense, impressively holding teams to under 242 yards per game, 2.8 yards per run attempt, and just 167.7 yards in the air. The Wolverines’ defense has turned the ball over six times.
The Michigan D has given up 875 yards in rushes for the season, allowing an average of just 11.7 points per game.
Blake Corum Rumored to Be Out for Ohio State Big Ten Game
Jim Harbaugh and the rest of the Michigan college football team program are keeping quiet regarding the condition of Blake Corum and if he will be able to compete against the Ohio State Buckeyes.
When asked about Corum on Monday, as The Michigan Insider reported, Ryan Hayes seemingly slipped up when he stated that Blake Corum is “a great player, but I think everybody else is just going to step up with him out, and I think we’re up for the challenge and we’ll do that.”
It is possible, of course, that this wasn’t a slip-up at all and part of a master plan from TTUP to throw off their rivals. But if Ryan Hayes’ comment is accurate, not having their Heisman hopeful in their arsenal against Ohio State would be a huge loss for Michigan.
Ohio State Defense Coming Off Season-Worst Performance
Under head coach Ryan Day, Ohio State secured a 43-30 victory against Maryland, though the Terrapins did make it a three-point game in the fourth quarter, so the Buckeyes offense once again pulled through.
The Buckeyes had their worst defensive display this season by allowing Maryland (who was shut out by Penn State the week before) to score 30 points.
But this was a look-ahead game with Michigan waiting in the wings, and the OSU defense has been more efficient under the leadership of defensive coordinator Jim Knowles, so we expect a stronger defensive showing come Saturday.
Against the Terrapins, Ohio State Buckeyes quarterback and Heisman Trophy contender C.J. Stroud completed 18 of 30 passes for 241 yards and a touchdown, and he threw no interceptions. Dallan Hayden rushed for 146 yards on 27 totes, averaging 5.4 yards per play.
Ohio State is first in Division 1 for offensive points, scoring 68 touchdowns for the season, 511 points, and 46.5 points on average per game. And they have the tenth-best scoring defense, allowing 16.9 points per game.
Can Michigan Continue to Break Losing Streaks Against Ohio State?
In Ann Arbor last season, Michigan beat Ohio State 42-27 in another top-five meeting, breaking an eight-game losing streak by defeating the Buckeyes for the first time since 2011.
While that win may give the Wolverines some extra confidence ahead of their Saturday meeting, the Ohio State Buckeyes have not lost a Big Ten home game since 2015, Michigan last defeated Ohio State in consecutive games over two decades ago (1999 and 2000), and the Wolverines have not found a W in Columbus in over two decades (2000).
Certainly, the Wolverines could use their star running back for this heated rivalry matchup, especially since they may be down a second running back (more on that below), but the Ohio State Buckeyes have their own wounds to contend with, too.
Ohio State Buckeyes Key Players and Injuries
- TreVeyon Henderson: The running back made his return to the football field against Maryland after being sidelined for two games due to a foot injury. By the second half, he was in a walking boot and watching the game from the sidelines. Henderson is expected to play on Saturday but is clearly not 100%.
- Jaxon Smith-Njigba: The top wide receiver is still out from a hamstring injury suffered during the September 4 game against Notre Dame.
- Miyan Williams: The running back was out during the Terrapins contest after receiving a leg injury the week before against Indiana, though he may suit up for the Ohio State contest.
- Ohio State Quarterback C.J. Stroud: A Heisman Trophy hopeful, Stroud ranks as the top Division 1 QB this season, completing 204 of 307 passes for 2,991 yards, 35 touchdowns, and four interceptions for a rating of 183.3.
- Wide Receiver Marvin Harrison Jr: While the Maryland game may not have been a highlight for the Buckeyes as a whole, it certainly was for Marvin Harrison Jr, who, on the first play of the game, became the eighth player in the team’s history to garner more than 1,000 receiving yards in a single season.
- Tommy Eichenberg: The linebacker reportedly played against Maryland with two broken hands but still managed an outstanding 13 tackles for the fourth time this season for a total of 105.
- Lathan Ransom: The safety also played injured through most of the Maryland game, breaking his thumb during the Buckeyes’ first defensive play. But he still garnered seven tackles with a tackle for loss, a pass breakup, and a blocked punt.
Related Post: World Cup 2022 Predictions
Michigan Wolverines Key Players and Injuries
- Quarterback Cade McNamara: After quarterbacking his team to the 2021 Big Ten title, Jim Harbaugh confirmed in mid-November that McNamara is officially out for the rest of the season to recover from knee surgery.
- Running Back Donovan Edwards: Jim Harbaugh has been hush-hush when it comes to Edwards’ status for the Ohio State game. Edwards did not play against Illinois due to an undisclosed injury, though it is rumored to be a hand issue. The sophomore is a vital Michigan weapon on the field, clocking 471 yards off of 70 totes for four touchdowns.
- Blake Corum: As reported above, the star running back is rumored to likely be out for the Ohio State game.
- Quarterback J.J. McCarthy: For the season, McCarthy has completed 165 passes from 247 attempts for 1,952 yards,14 touchdowns, and just two interceptions to garner a rating of 150.3.
- Ronnie Bell: If Michigan is down a running back or two, among the wide receivers that McCarthy can pass is this dynamic senior, who has 48 receptions for the season for 641 yards and two touchdowns.
- Luke Schoonmaker: This tight end has received the ball 30 times this season for 315 yards and two touchdowns.
- Junior Colson: The sophomore linebacker ranks at the top of the list for the impressive Michigan defense, tallying 73 total tackles (41 AST, 32 Solo) and two sacks with 10 sack yards.
- Linebacker Michael Barrett: The senior could be a difference maker in Columbus, garnering 46 total tackles (25 Solo, 21 AST) for the season, 2.5 sacks for 23 sack yards, one pass defended, and two interceptions with one touchdown.
Historical Information & Statistics About the Michigan and Ohio State Clash
Saturday’s matchup in Columbus, Ohio, between the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Michigan Wolverines, will mark the 118th time these two rivalries have squared off. Even before the start of the season, it seemed destined that OSU and Michigan were on a collision course for a Big Ten title finale.
Of their 117 meetings, dating back to 1897, Michigan leads OSU 59-51-6. Michigan Head Coach Jim Harbaugh, who took the reins in 2015, is 1-5 against the Ohio State Buckeyes. Ryan Day signed on as the head coach for OSU in 2019 and has a 1-1 record against Michigan.
Related Post: Best Montana Sports Betting Sites
Michigan vs Ohio State Betting: FAQs
Is Betting on Ohio State vs. Michigan Online Safe?
What is the Best Sportsbook to Bet on Ohio State vs Michigan?
After checking out all the betting markets and odds at multiple sportsbooks, we discovered that Bovada is the best site to bet on the Michigan vs. Ohio State slash.
What Props are Available for Michigan vs Ohio State?
Props, formally known as propositions, are bets made on a game or event that ranges from alternative lines to wagers that have nothing to do with a game’s outcome, like predicting if the Wolverines or the Buckeyes will fumble first.
The most popular game props for the OSU vs MICH game at Bovada are:
- First turnover of the game (fumble, interception, and no turnovers)
- Whether or not the game will go into overtime
- First half winning margin
- First score method (field goal, touch down, any other)
What is the Betting Spread for Michigan-Ohio State?
The betting spread for the Ohio-Michigan college football game is 7.5 at most sportsbooks, which we think is fair.
Michigan-Ohio State Spread: Who Are You Backing for Ohio State vs. Michigan?
We hope our in-depth look at the Big Ten game between OSU and Michigan provided you with ample insight to help you decide who to bet on and where to place your action.
As stated above, Bovada is the best online sportsbook for betting on the Ohio State vs Michigan game because they offer good odds, various markets, and one of the best bonuses in the industry.
Whether you are backing Ohio State football or Michigan to remain undefeated after Saturday and capture the Big Ten East title, please bet on the college football finale responsibly and remember to have fun.
Check your local laws to ensure online gambling is available and legal where you live. If you suffer from a gambling problem or suspect somebody you know does, we strongly suggest you call the call (877-8-HOPENY) or text HOPENY (467369) or call the National Problem Gambling Hotline at 1-800-522-4700 to talk with an advisor for help.
Underage gambling is an offense, all sites are 18+ ONLY. Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly and only bet what you can afford. Casinos listed may not be available in your region. Check your local laws to ensure online betting is available and legal where you live.
For free online gambling addiction resources, visit these organizations: