With the 2023/24 Spanish football season heating up, we’re off to a bit of a wild start! Sure, the usual favorites like Real Madrid and FC Barcelona are leading the charge, but Girona has climbed into the top 3 – talk about a dark horse!
Anyhow, La Liga is not like other competitions, and it’s often quite tricky to assess the outcome of a Spanish top clash. That’s why we’re here to bring you the summary of our experts’ in-depth analysis, including the best odds, bookmakers, and much more. And if you want the top betting sites, make sure to check out MyStake.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are no longer a part of the Primera Division, but every single game here is as exciting as ever.
Keep reading to find out more!
Top 10 La Liga Betting Odds (Courtesy of MyStake)
- Osasuna Vs Granada: Total Over 3.5, 1st Half Over 1.25
- Real Sociedad Vs Mallorca: Mallorca Win, Total Over 2.5, 1st Half Over 1.5
- Getafe CF Vs Betis: Both Teams to Score, Total Over 2.5
- Sevilla FC Vs Real Madrid: Only Real Madrid to Score, Total Under 2.5
- Atletico Madrid Vs Celta De Vigo: Total Over 3.5, 1st Half Over 1.5
- Mallorca Vs Real Sociedad: Mallorca Total Over 2.5, 1st Half Total Over 1.5, 2nd Half Total Over 2.5
- Sevilla FC Vs Getafe CF: 1st Half Total Over 1.5
- Celta De Vigo Vs Getafe CF: Total Goals Over 2.5, Total First Half Over 1, Both Teams to Score
- Valencia CF Vs Cadiz: Total Over 3, Valencia Goals Over 1.5, Total Goals First Half Over 1
- Athletic Bilbao Vs Fc Barcelona: Total Over 3.5, 2nd Half Total Over 2.5, Barcelona Total Over 2.5
1. Osasuna vs Granada: Total Over 3.5, 1st Half Over 1.25
Osasuna and Grenada have both shown remarkable results in La Liga 2023, with 44% and 38% wins, respectively. Expect a heated match, so betting on more than 3.5 points in total could be very profitable, especially since MyStake offers excellent (yet realistic) odds for this option.
Since both teams will have 10+ days to rest before the big match, we expect to see at least two goals in the first half. MyStake’s soccer odds for 1st Half Total Goals being over 1.5 are excellent, although it’s disheartening that options for 2nd Half betting are negative.
2. Real Sociedad vs Mallorca: Mallorca Win, Total Over 2.5, 1st Half Over 1.5
Real Sociedad won 7 more matches overall than Mallorca, but both teams have an average point-per-match of 2.5. Even if both teams slightly underperform relative to their average scores, it would be safe to wager on total points being over 2.5 since that would be just half of what they usually score.
To spice things up, we recommend betting that over 1.5 points will be scored in total in the first half since all other (positive) options have the same requirements at much lower odds.
For sports bettors who prefer riskier options, betting on Mallorca to win would be ideal since the odds are currently floating around +600.
3. Getafe CF vs Betis: Both Teams to Score, Total Over 2.5
Arguably one of the most evenly-balanced matchups of the current La Liga schedule, the Getafe vs Betis will likely end in a battle of attrition. So far, these teams have won 11 and 13 matches, respectively, while close to a dozen of their games ended in a draw.
Based on the fact that both teams score around 2 points in each match, we anticipate that they’ll both score at least one goal in the upcoming game. Moreover, the odds for Total Points Over 2.5 are decent but safe.
Gambling that they’ll score over 3.5+ points is risky but could be highly profitable since the odds for Over 3.5 are close to +400, while the odds for Over 5 total points stand at a whopping +800 at MyStake sportsbook.
4. Sevilla FC vs Real Madrid: Only Real Madrid to Score, Total Under 2.5
Real Madrid has demonstrated exemplary results with 10+ won games, zero draws, and only three losses, while Sevilla lost more games than it won. Straight bets are then pointless, but wagering on only one of the teams to score might be very profitable.
Since both Real and Sevilla have scored fewer than 2.5 goals per match, experts anticipate that under 2.5 points will be scored in the upcoming match.
5. Atletico Madrid vs Celta De Vigo: Total Over 3.5, 1st Half Over 1.5
Atletico Madrid is a favorite to win the clash on the 21st with a record of 20 wins while Celta Vigo won less than 10. Since both teams play very aggressively and have average scores of 2.50+ per match, it is more than likely that the total for the upcoming game will exceed 3.5.
If both Atletico and Vigo start off strong like they typically do, we believe that wagering on Over 1.5 points being scored in the first half could be a highly profitable venture on BUSR’s sportsbook (+202).
6. Mallorca vs Real Sociedad: Mallorca Total Over 2.5
BUSR’s sportsbook is an excellent alternative to MyStake for La Liga fans looking for high Mallorca vs Real odds. As we mentioned, these clubs typically score more than 2 points in their matches, and this sportsbook offers good odds for Mallorca to achieve over 2.5 points (+144).
If Mallorca scores twice or both teams deliver a goal each in the first half, BUSR’s odds of +240 on 1st Half Total Over 1.5 could be exceptionally profitable. We believe that more than 2.5 points will be scored by the end of the match, so wagering on 2nd Half Total Over 2.5 isn’t a risky bet.
7. Sevilla FC vs Getafe CF: 1st Half Total Over 1.5
Sevilla and Getafe are known for their well-rounded strategies that often prioritize taking a lead, followed by defensive tactics. Both teams score under 1.5 points per match on average, so placing wagers on lower options like Total Over 1.5 in the 1st half is recommended.
Wagering that over 2.5 points will be scored in total slightly deviates from their current performances but offers odds of a whopping +500.
8. Celta De Vigo vs Getafe CF: Total Goals Over 2.5, Total First Half Over 1
Both Vigo and Getafe are considered underdogs among experienced bettors, mainly because they have as many draws as wins in their current position.
On average, these clubs tend to score slightly above 2 points, so it would be safe to wager on the total score exceeding 2.5 goals. To make the slip more complete, we also recommend betting on both teams scoring at least 1 point.
9. Valencia CF vs Cadiz at Bovada: Total Over 3, Valencia Goals Over 1.5
Similar to Celta Vigo and Getafe, Valencia and Cadiz didn’t shine their brightest in their recent matches, with 4 or fewer wins each.
Valencia CF will once again play at their home Stadium de Mestalla, which is the place where they won the majority of their games. The home advantage will likely give Valencia the edge to score at least 1.5+ points.
10. Athletic Bilbao vs FC Barcelona at Mybookie: Total Over 3.5
Barcelona has won nearly every match against Bilbao in the past few years and only drew one in 2021. The club will likely win again, so straight bets aren’t too profitable at MyBookie.
FC Barcelona succeeded in dominating Athletic Bilbao with an impeccable 4-0 score on three separate occasions, and we believe they’ll repeat history this time as well.
We recommend wagering that Barcelona will score over 2.5 points, that the total score will be over 3.5, and that over 2.5 points will be scored in the second half alone due to Barcelona’s late aggressive tactics.
Tips and Strategies for Betting on La Liga Online
When it comes to betting strategies for La Liga, there are several specific tactics you can employ to increase your chances of winning. Here are some that have been identified by experts in the field:
- Bet the Double Chance: This strategy involves betting on two out of three possible outcomes in a game. For example, you could bet on Team A to win or draw or Team B to win or draw. This approach increases the likelihood of a successful bet.
- Consider Home Wins: In the latest season, home teams in La Liga games won 44% of the time. This trend might be worth considering when placing your bets. Similarly, 75% of all games during the season had a goal average of 1.5 or higher.
- Open Accounts at Multiple Online Sportsbooks: This is crucial for line shopping. By having accounts with different online bookies, you can compare the odds and choose the best one, while claiming multiple welcome bonuses along the way. This way, you can increase your betting capital without risking your own money.
- Track La Liga Winner Odds: Keep an eye on the odds for who is likely to win La Liga. For example, as of now, the odds for Real Madrid to win are (-110). Tracking these odds can help you make informed decisions on your bets.
- Beware of Post-Champions League Fatigue: Teams playing in the Champions League often rest players in the league game before a big European match. This can affect their performance in La Liga.
Our similar articles:
Best La Liga Betting Sites
- MyStake: Best overall
- BUSR: $2,500 sign up bonus
- Bovada: Top pick for in-play betting
- BetOnline: #1 site for risk-free bets
- MyBookie: Best for prop bets
- EveryGame: User-friendly design
- xBet: Beginner-friendly bookie
- Thunderpick: Fastest crypto payouts
- BetUS: Reputable brand
- SportsBetting.ag: Hosts betting contests
Want to know what these sportsbooks have in store? Keep reading as we discover everything about the best La Liga betting sites online.
1. MyStake – Best LaLiga Betting Site Overall
- Highly competitive La Liga Odds
- $500 welcome bonus that’s easy to attain
- 3+1 Free Bet promo
- Heaps of La Liga betting markets
- 30% cashback in total
- A bit dated design
- Fees on fiat banking
MyStake is the best La Liga betting site because it offers excellent odds and the most comprehensive coverage of upcoming soccer games in this category. Compared to other alternatives, it features an expanded catalog of betting markets and a simpler bet slip feature.
While other sites mainly offer markets like moneyline, handicap, total score, and over/under points, MyStake also covers props like “Both Teams to Score,” Home/Away Team to Score Over/Under, Odd/Even Goals, and more.
We are particularly thrilled about the upcoming match between Osasuna and Granada set to start on the 20th of October. MyStake offers a barrage of betting options for this game, including 1×2 Handicap, Halftime/Full Time scores, Double Chance for both halves – and more.
MyStake offers a hefty Welcome Bonus for new players, awarding a 100% deposit match of up to $500 on deposits as low as $20. The wagering requirements for this bonus are rock-bottom low, encompassing a simple 10x rollover and a 30-day deadline.
2. BUSR – Best Bonuses of All La Liga Betting Sites
- Massive $2,500 sign-up promotion
- Solid La Liga odds
- Wide range of La Liga bet types
- Dedicated crypto promo
- Higher minimum deposit for bonuses
- A bit longer support response times
BUSR may not offer as many props betting options as MyStake, but some of its odds are much higher than in other bookmakers. For instance, the moneyline for Mallorca vs Real Sociedad is +610 at BUSR (same as Mybookie) and +596 at MyStake.
Additionally, several matches that MyStake doesn’t cover are included in BUSR’s catalog, with the most notable being the match between Seville and Getafe. The Moneyline is positive both ways – +208 for Seville and +149 for Getafe while betting on Getafe to score under 1.5 gives a chance at winning $154 at a wager of $100.
BUSR’s Welcome Bonus is ideal for high-roller La Liga bettors. It offers a 100% deposit match of up to a whopping $2,500, but the minimum qualifying deposit is 5x higher compared to Mybookie – $100.
This bonus can be claimed with the promo code “SPORTS100FP”, carries a 20x rollover requirement, and comes in the form of free play.
3. Bovada – Best La Liga Betting Site for In-Play Betting
- Top-notch live betting opportunities
- $750 welcome bonus if using crypto
- Personalized prop wagers available via Twitter
- 1-hour payouts
- Decades of operation
- No phone assistance
- Card transactions come with higher fees
With pre-built parlays, extensive La Liga match coverage, and 120+ prop markets on select games, Bovada is leagues above most sportsbooks when it comes to Spanish soccer tournaments.
Let’s take the match between Osasuna and Granada as an example. A whopping 83 betting options are available, including alternate spreads, Draw No Bet, Total Goals Over/Under (Overall, per team, and per game half), Double Chance, and much more.
Specials are a big part of Bovada’s allure. Regarding the match between Getafe and Real Betis, players can bet on unique markets like “Getafe to record a shutout win” or “Real Betis to keep a clean sheet.”
Besides specials, we were particularly enthused by its combo props (prebuilt parlays) markets. Let’s take a match between Villarreal CF and Alaves as an example. Some of the most popular options include Match Result & Both Teams to Score, Match Result & Over/Under 1.5 Goals, Both Teams to Score & Over/Under 2.5 Goals, and many more.
Bovada offers two types of Welcome bonuses, which are mutually exclusive. The “Standard” Welcome Bonus offers a 50% deposit match of up to $250 bonus funds, while the Crypto Welcome Bonus takes the claimable cash up to $750.
In both cases, the rollover requirement is merely 5x, and there are no special terms about how many selections the player must include or how high the odds must be to be considered eligible for rollover progress.
4. BetOnline – Best Risk-Free Bets of All LaLiga Betting Sites
- Loads of risk-free wagers, including one for live bets
- Wide range of La Liga odds and games
- 20+ years of operation
- $1,000 sign-up promo
- 15+ banking options
- Higher credit card fees
- $55 welcome bonus minimum
If you’re among La Liga bettors looking for matches that are weeks ahead, you might want to skip BetOnline since only matches scheduled for the current week can be wagered on. Otherwise, the platform offers some of the best odds around if moneylines are your thing. In-play online soccer betting on the Primera Division is also readily available.
BetOnline’s Welcome Bonus stands in the middle between the ones offered by MyStake and BUSR. A 50% deposit match bonus of up to $1,000 is offered on the first deposit with the promo code “BET100”.
The minimum deposit required to claim this promo is $55, which carries a 10x rollover requirement and expires after 30 days.
Several banking methods are available to bettors at BetOnline’s sportsbook, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Visa, Mastercard, American Express card, Discover card, and MoneyGram.
5. MyBookie – Best La Liga Betting Site for Prop Bets
- Loads of prop wagers
- Fully crypto-oriented
- $1,000 sign-up promo
- Multiple regular promos
- Easy to access La Liga betting markets
- $55 min deposit for the sign-up deal
- Looks outdated
In terms of La Liga odds and match coverage, MyBookie is similar to BUSR but still lagging slightly behind. SImilar props and markets are offered at similar La Liga odds so if you are confident in your wagers, you may place the same options at both sites.
MyBookie offers a generous 50% deposit match bonus of up to $1,000 on deposits of at least $50. Complimentary $10 casino chips are also included in this bonus. The rollover for the sports bonus funds is 10x and 20x for the $10 casino chip. This bonus is claimable with the promo code “MYB50”.
Alternatively, there is another welcome bonus offer specifically created for low-roller players. The Sign-Up Cash Bonus offer can be chosen instead of the Welcome Bonus, awarding a 10% deposit match of up to $200 with a significantly lower wagering requirement (1x rollover).
This offer is available on the first deposit only, which must be $45 or higher. This bonus can be claimed with the promo code “200CASH”.
Besides the welcome bonus, Mybookie account holders have an extensive range of promotions that can be used for La Liga betting, including the 50% sports reload bonus and a generous 200% referral bonus.
Guide to Betting on La Liga Matches Online: FAQs
Can I Bet on La Liga Matches Online?
Yes, you can bet on La Liga matches online. There are numerous online betting platforms that offer markets for La Liga games.
Make sure to choose a reputable and licensed platform like MyStake to ensure a reliable and secure betting experience. Many sites even offer in-play football betting online.
What Should I Consider When Betting on La Liga?
When betting on La Liga, consider factors such as team form, head-to-head records, player injuries, and home/away performance.
The importance of the match, weather conditions, and post-Champions League fatigue can also influence the outcome of La Liga games.
Are La Liga Betting Sites Safe?
Yes, La Liga betting sites are generally safe, but it’s crucial to choose reputable platforms like MyStake or Bovada. These sites prioritize user safety and have measures in place to protect personal and financial information.
They’re also licensed and regulated by relevant authorities, ensuring fair and transparent operations.
Check out our similar articles:
Ready to Place Bets on Spanish LaLiga Online?
We hope you found our guide to Spanish football betting helpful and that you found some interesting La Liga odds here.
Whether you’re a fan of a titan like Real Madrid or into less-known teams in Spain like Elche CF and Rayo Vallecano, we did our best to bring you a mix of quality options on a single page.
Whichever bookies you opt for, please wager responsibly, don’t hesitate to try multiple sportsbooks, and always wager responsibly!
DISCLAIMER: 21+ only. The information on this site is for entertainment purposes only. Online gambling comes with many risks. Players are advised to gamble responsibly and only use funds they can afford to lose. Remember, gambling is only intended for entertainment purposes and is not a solution to any financial difficulties.
Gambling laws and policies vary from one region to another. Some sites mentioned in this review may not be accessible in your area. Always do your due diligence and check your local gambling policies. It is always better to be safe than sorry.
If you suspect you’re becoming addicted to gambling, seek help immediately by contacting the National Gambling Helpline at 1-800-522-4700.
The following resources may be helpful as well: