Sites with horse racing not on Gamstop UK are more common than you think, and they can be just as good, if not better, than regular horse racing sites.
To help prove it, we’ve picked out 9 sites not on Gamstop for horse racing in the UK.
We used a combination of criteria including bonuses, markets and mobile apps to select these, and the horse racing site that came out on top was the incredible MyStake.
That was hardly an easy decision to make though, as the rest of our best horse racing sites not on Gamstop came very close indeed.
Here’s all you need to know about horse racing not on Gamstop.
Best UK Non-Gamstop Horse Racing Betting Sites
- MyStake: Best non Gamstop horse racing overall
- Freshbet: Immense horse racing betting market depth
- Golden Bet: Best for UK tracks
- Sportsbetting.ag: Fantastic new mobile betting site
- XBet: Competitive horse betting odds
- Palm Casino: Great pick for Bitcoin gambling
- Everygame: Chance to bet on markets far in advance
- Gxmble: Best casino bonus
- Seven Casino: Top live casino
The majority of UK punters are loving these top picks, but which one (or two, or three…) are you going to want to try out for yourself?
A little more research is required to answer that question, of course.
But don’t worry, we’ve already carried that for you. Check out all the details on our top five horse racing betting sites not on Gamstop, coming right up.
1. MyStake – Best Horse Racing Betting Site Not On Gamstop UK Overall
- 100% up to €500 welcome bonus
- Discord chat with moderators and other players
- Low minimum odds (1.4) for bonus wagering
- Information about horses’ form, weight etc.
- Great crypto cashback promos
- Live streaming of certain races
- Hard to navigate around some sections of site
- Withdrawals could take a few business days
We found the best welcome bonus in the world of non-Gamstop horse racing betting at MyStake.
But, there are a few other things we think horse racing fans are going to like here too, which is why it tops our list.
Horse Racing Markets: 4.9/5
At the time of writing, there are well over 300 horse racing markets to bet on, which is pretty substantial! The races for these are in countries across the globe including the United States, Ireland, Panama, the UK, Chile, Poland, and much more.
We’re happy that MyStake takes its horse racing markets very seriously.
And when we checked the individual odds for the races themselves, we found that the value was up there with the best of the best.
Betting Bonuses: 4.9/5
MyStake is offering all new players a 100% matched deposit of up to €500, one of the very few 100% offers we’ve seen in the world of non-Gamstop betting on horse racing.
The rollover for this welcome bonus is 10x, which isn’t half bad for a matched deposit of this size, and the minimum odds for the wagering requirements is pretty low at 1.4 so it shouldn’t be too tricky to work your way through this.
And that’s not even the only bonus that horse racing betting fans can get excited about at MyStake. There are all sorts of extra opportunities to grab free bets and cashback on your deposits.
The horsebook section of the MyStake website is super minimal and satisfying to use, plus you get handy information about the horses such as their weight and their recent form.
You’ll even be able to live stream some of the races for the ultimate immersive betting experience.
That being said, some other parts of the website are less pleasing to use and it can be quite tricky to find your way from section to section while you’re still getting used to things.
One cool thing about the site is the Discord chat that you can use to communicate with other horse racing bettors and moderators, which can be a good way to get tips and have fun.
A small downside is that withdrawals can take a little while for certain payment methods, though crypto is one way to avoid this.
Overall Score: 4.9/5
Horse racing fans will have little to complain about at this online bookie. Few racebooks combine sheer race selection with great bonus opportunities and a flawless interface – this is our best non Gamstop racebook by some margin.
2. Freshbet – Best Horse Betting Market Depth for UK Bettors
- 3+1 free bet
- Hundreds of horse races to bet on most days
- Wide range of crypto options for rapid payouts
- 100% matched deposit welcome bonus
- 400+ races to bet at any time
- Great greyhound selection as well
- Very sleek and modern theme for desktop
- Can be tricky to use on mobile
- GBP banking options limited in quantity
Freshbet has only been around since 2021 and its horsebook is even newer than that, but that’s no indicator of how substantial it is.
Every day, you’ll find hundreds of horse races to bet on, and there are some pretty decent bonuses too… let’s get into it.
Horse Racing Markets: 5/5
Even though Freshbet is actually pretty new to the world of horse racing betting, we think it’s the best out there for market depth of all online bookies not on Gamstop.
It massively transcends popular horse racing events by covering races from all around the world and at all levels. You’ll be able to bet on hundreds of races from countries such as Germany, South Africa and Australia, and you’ll get great odds on most events too.
We counted 422 races in total, and there’s also over 200 greyhound races as well.
Betting Bonuses: 4.8/5
Freshbet is one of the other rare betting sites for horse racing not on Gamstop that offers customers a 100% matched deposit when they sign up, and this one is also worth up to €500.
However, this time the rollover is quite a bit higher than MyStake’s at 20x.
There are a few sweetener bonuses for existing players here too, not least of which is the free bet you get after every three qualifying bets. There’s also an eSports welcome bonus up to €500.
Freshbet looks great on a desktop computer for the most part thanks to its sleek, modern, minimal theme.
The minimal theme doesn’t translate amazingly well to mobile devices though as unless you have a particularly big smartphone, you might find it somewhat tricky to navigate through the horse racing markets on a smaller device.
The fastest way to get paid out at Freshbet is through the wealth of crypto options they support, including Bitcoin, Dash and Ethereum. Outside of that, you can still bank with Visa and one or two other options, but the fiat currency banking options for GBP are quite limited.
Overall Score: 4.7/5
The attention to detail Freshbet has demonstrated for its markets is staggering, especially considering how recently they got involved with horse race betting.
We love what they’re doing here!
3. Golden Bet – Best Non Gamstop Horse Racing Site for UK Tracks
- Solid 10x rollover on welcome bonus
- Live dealer games from all the best software providers
- Responsive live chat for UK players
- Huge selection of local UK tracks
- Great mobile betting experience
- Free bet promos in the sportsbook
- Table games are lacking
- No horse racing reloads
At number three of our list of the best horse racing betting offers sits Golden Bet. It has all the markets you could look for, one of the slickest betslips, and one of the easiest rollovers you could ever try to earn off.
Horse Racing Markets: 4.8/5
There aren’t many horse races that Golden Bet doesn’t offer odds on, and competitive ones at that. You’ll be able to get some of the best value for the bigger events and then keep yourself entertained by betting on other, smaller events from all over the world.
Who needs international tracks though, when you’ve got your pick of the litter of UK tracks like Ascot, Chelmsford, Stratford, Newmarket, Wetherby, and Ayr?
We should also note that Golden Bet is one of the best sites for casino games as well. They have thousands of casino games to play from some of the best software providers in the world.
Betting Bonuses: 4.3/5
New Golden Bet players will be able to claim up to £500 on their first deposit.
What’s even more exciting about this bonus package is that the wagering requirement is a respectable 10x.
Unfortunately, there’s not a lot of reload bonuses though. If you’re looking for casino reloads and cashback, that’s one thing – but this non Gamstop racebook is probably better suited to depositors who don’t like the burden of having to work with a bonus rollover.
At Golden Bet, you’ll be able to enjoy brilliant live betting tools and a generally pleasing user experience thanks to some great design work.
That’s true for the desktop and mobile sites – it doesn’t matter which device you choose to access Golden Bet on.
Whether you have an account or not, you’ll be able to speak to the customer support team 24 hours a day. We tried them out and found them to be pretty responsive, which is always an encouraging side.
Overall Score: 4.65/5
Golden Bet was only founded in 2021 so it might not have had a chance to earn much of a reputation in the online betting community just yet, but we don’t think that’s far off.
It’s just got about everything right so far, so much so that we’re confident it’s the best horse race betting site not on Gamstop.
4. Sportsbetting.ag – Best Horse Racing Site Not on Gamstop for Mobile
- Beautiful, new revamped design
- 9% horsebook rebate on bonuses
- $25 horse free play
- Excellent mobile sportsbook scaling
- Site can be fully navigated without an account
- Limited to only the major anglo tracks
- Desktop site
Within the past year or so, Sportsbetting.ag gave its desktop and mobile sites a complete revamp. Now, they’re some of the best looking pieces of horse betting software in the world, Gamstop or no Gamstop!
Horse Racing Markets: 4.4/5
The choice of horse racing online betting markets at Sportsbetting.ag is similar to our other picks.
In other words, you can bet very well on horse races from the major horse racing countries like the UK, South Africa, and the US.
Again, it’s not as high as our other horse racing sites not on Gamstop, but you probably won’t even notice.
Betting Bonuses: 4.7/5
To get the Sportsbetting.ag welcome bonus, enter the bonus code DOUBLEUP with your first deposit. This will get you two double matched deposits of up to $500 which is awesome even if the rollover is a little high at 14x.
But that’s not the only bonus that horse racing betting fans can get excited about at Sportsbetting.ag. They also offer a 9% horsebook rebate every day of the week, a 25% reload bonus and even a $25 horse free play bet.
Now that Sportsbetting.ag has updated its appearance, it’s a real treat for mobile UK punters. Everything is laid out sensibly so that it’s easy to use on a smaller device.
The desktop site does feel a little empty as it feels like the design team have very much focused on the mobile experience, but it is very easy to find the markets to bet on. And, you can see every corner of it without an account, so you can conduct all research prior.
We couldn’t give the full marks for this category because the range of banking options is quite slim. You’ll probably be best off sticking with a debit card if you opt to play here.
Overall Score: 4.5/5
A 4.5 for our number five pick proves just how good horse racing sites not on Gamstop are these days. We’re really impressed by the overall quality out there, and Sportsbetting.ag was actually unlucky not to end up higher in our top picks!
How We Ranked the Best UK Sites for Horse Racing not on Gamstop
Horse Racing Markets
Of course it’s important to see coverage of all the main horse racing events in the world but for those who take their horse racing seriously, we’re looking to see odds for those outside the major events. The more races, the better!
If we’re able to pick up a matched deposit or some free bets to use on horse racing when we sign up for a new sports betting site then this is a massive bonus! And it’s even better if those bonuses keep on flowing in the form of reload bonuses, additional free bets etc.
For this section, we’re looking at all the bits that make horse racing betting sites great, such as lots of banking options, high quality customer support, a strong mobile app and more.
MyStake: The Best Non-Gamstop Horse Racing Betting Site
As you know by now, we picked MyStake as the best site to place bets on horse racing that isn’t on Gamstop.
As a refresher, these are the key reasons for that:
- Immersive live betting: MyStake has some of the best in-play betting tools in the business, like cash outs and live bets. But on top of that, you’ll get exciting live graphics or even actual live streams for some of the horse races.
- Tons of horse markets: It’s not only about Ascot and Cheltenham at MyStake. This site offers odds on races from every corner of the globe, and at different pro levels as well. So you should be able to find something to bet on at any time of the day.
- Generous welcome bonus: Everyone who signs up for a new MyStake account can grab up to €500 in matched deposits which is exciting enough on its own. But when you factor in a decent 10x rollover, it becomes even clearer this is a great deal.
- Easy to play on the go: You’ll be able to activate all the bonuses and bet on all the markets from the regular site through your mobile phone. The MyStake mobile site looks just as good as the desktop one, and it’s just as easy to use as well.
Online Horse Racing Betting vs Retail Horse Racing Betting
Many of our readers will know how much of a fun experience it can be to walk into a physical bookmaker and place bets on horse racing.
But online, there are a few extra perks you might be able to enjoy:
- Bonus offers and promotions: The best horse racing sites will greet customers with exciting welcome bonuses and many of them will even take things one step further by offering reload bonuses etc. for all the players.
- Mobile gameplay: What happens if you have plans away from home on the day of your favorite horse racing event? You’re not going to be able to go to a retail bookie, that’s for sure, but you can still bet online if you’re able to get hold of a smartphone!
- Better range of markets: You’ll generally find more horse racing markets to bet on online than you will in an actual bookie. Further to that, you never have to miss any horse racing events due to opening times when you’re betting at online horse racing sites.
- Compare the odds: It’s much easier to find out which non-Gamstop horse racing sites have the best odds than going from bookmaker to bookmaker on the street.
Guide to Horse Racing Not on Gamstop UK
What Are the Best Sites for Horse Racing Not on Gamstop?
The best horse racing bookmakers are MyStake, Freshbet, and Golden Bet followed by Sportsbetting.ag.
Is it Safe to Bet with Horse Racing Gambling Sites Not on Gamstop?
Definitely. We’ve made sure that we’ve vetted all of our top non Gamstop horse racing sites for safety. This means checking their licensing, encryption, and looking at reviews from other players to make sure everything is in order.
How Do I Claim My Bonus Winnings?
To claim your bonus winnings you will have to play through a rollover of the bonus amount within a certain timeframe – so make sure to do that by following the site terms, otherwise you’ll void the bonus and sacrifice your winnings.
Comparing the Best Non-Gamstop Horse Racing Betting Sites
MyStake: The number one welcome bonus of all of our horse racing sites would have to be the 100% up to €500 you get when you sign up here, again with a super low rollover.
Freshbet: You can enjoy another 100% up to €500 to enjoy the incredible range of horse racing events for betting here. Over 400 horse racing events + 200 greyhound races posted at a time.
Sportsbetting.ag: Double your money twice up to $500 with the bonus code DOUBLEUP when you sign up for the bookie with the best mobile betting experience.
How to Sign Up for Horse Racing Betting Sites Not on Gamstop
Take a look at the guide below to get yourself up and running at an awesome, Gamstop-free online bookmaker for horse racing betting.
Here’s a quick guide how how to get going using our top facebook not on Gamstop, MyStake:
1. Select a Horse Racing Betting Site Not on Gamstop
- Visit the MyStake website
- Press the red “Register” button on the homepage
- The sign up form will pop up here
2. Enter a Few Details
- Fill out some personal information
- Create login details (email address and password)
- Read the terms and conditions then accept them
3. Place Some Bets and Use the Bonus
- Open the cashier section of the horse racing sites
- Select a payment method
- Complete the transaction on screen
- You’re ready to rock at one of the best horse racing bookies!
Top Tips for Non-Gamstop Horse Racing Betting
Find the Bookies with the Best Odds
You can still get great odds for horse racing not on Gamstop. The world of non-Gamstop horse racing sites is very competitive so it’s always a good idea to shop around and find out which have the best odds for the races you want to bet on.
Read Tips from Professional Jockeys and Pundits
If you’re new to betting on horse racing events then it could be a good idea to look at what the professionals are suggesting that you bet on. They’re going to know more about the recent form of the horses and jockeys, the likelihood of injury etc. so could point you in the right direction.
Set a Horse Betting Budget
Make sure you set out how much you want to spend before you go into a new horse race betting session and then stick to it. Sports betting can be very addictive, and it’s crucial that you should never spend any more money than you can afford to lose.
Check Out Some Virtual Horse Racing
No real world horse races available to bet on any time soon? Why not try out some virtual horse racing? This can be just as immersive to bet on as real horse racing, and you could be just as likely to win.
Know the Different Types of Horse Racing Bets
Horse race betting can be carried out in a number of different ways (e.g. double, each way bets, accumulators) so why not branch out from just betting on the outright winner of a race and look into these? You may just find that one of them is more well suited to your style.
Always Consider Responsible Gambling
Horse racing bet sites not on Gamstop can, and should, practice responsible gambling. The best horse racing bookmakers should offer deposit limits, time checks, self exclusion periods etc. so that players can protect themselves outside of Gamstop. Make use of these!
Read More: Best horse racing betting sites in Australia
Still Looking for Non-Gamstop Horse Racing Bookmakers?
We’re pretty confident that we’ve picked out the best non-Gamstop horse racing sites, with MyStake at the top of our list overall thanks to its amazing depth of markets and fantastic bonuses.
It’s a great place to start, but there’s no reason you can’t come back to the likes of MyStake or Freshbet in order to find out which of these horse racing sites you like the best.
As long as you gamble responsibly when using any of these non-Gamstop horse racing sites, there’s a lot of fun to be had.
DISCLAIMER: 21+ only. The information on this site is for entertainment purposes only. Online gambling comes with many risks. Players are advised to gamble responsibly and only use funds they can afford to lose. Remember, gambling is only intended for entertainment purposes and is not a solution to any financial difficulties.
Gambling laws and policies vary from one region to another. Some sites mentioned in this review may not be accessible in your area. Always do your due diligence and check your local gambling policies. It is always better to be safe than sorry.
If you suspect you’re becoming addicted to gambling, seek help immediately by contacting the National Gambling Helpline at 1-800-522-4700.
The following resources may be helpful as well: