The Grammy Awards are set to take place on February 5 at the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California.
Based on the current trends, it looks like Beyonce will dominate the Recording Academy this year.
But there are several other artists that might take the cake this year, including Taylor Swift, Harry Styles, and Lizzo with her latest hit, “About Damn Time.”
Anyhow, these are the odds you can place at Bovada for the prestigious Recording Academy event this year.
Grammy Predictions & Betting Odds
Album of the Year Odds
- Beyonce – Renaissance (-150)
- Adele – 30 (+225)
- Bad Bunny – Un Verano Sin Ti (+400)
- Harry Styles – Harry’s House (+400)
- Brandi Carlile – In These Silent Days (+1000)
- Kendrick Lamar – Mr. Morale And The Big Steppers (+1200)
- Lizzo – Special (+2500)
- ABBA – Voyage (+5000)
- Coldplay – Music Of The Spheres (+5000)
- Mary J. Blige – Good Morning Gorgeous (+5000)
Best Music Video Odds
- Taylor Swift – All Too Well: The Short Film (-350)
- Adele – Easy On Me (+400)
- Harry Styles – As It Was (+400)
- Kendrick Lamar – The Heart Part 5 (+2200)
- BTS – Yet To Come (+2500)
- Doja Cat – Woman (+2500)
Best New Artist Odds
- Latto (-110)
- Anitta (+115)
- Maneskin (+425)
- Wet Leg (+850)
- Muni Long (+1000)
- Molly Tuttle (+1200)
- Omar Apollo (+1200)
- Tobe Nwigwe (+1600)
- Samara Joy (+2500)
- Domi & JD Beck (+3000)
Record Of The Year Odds
- Easy On Me – Adele (-150)
- As It Was – Harry Styles (+180)
- About Damn Time – Lizzo (+550)
- Break My Soul – Beyonce (+550)
- Bad Habit – Steve Lacy (+900)
- You And Me On The Rock – Brandi Carlile Featuring Lucius (+1400)
- The Heart Part 5 – Kendrick Lamar – (+2500)
- Don’t Shut Me Down – ABBA (+4000)
- Good Morning Gorgeous – Mary J Blige (+4000)
- Woman – Doja Cat – (+4000)
Song Of The Year Odds
- Adele – Easy On Me (-115)
- Harry Styles – As It Was (+210)
- Taylor Swift – All Too Well (10 Minute Version, Taylor’s Version) (+300)
- Beyonce – Break My Soul (+800)
- Steve Lacy – Bad Habit (+800)
- Lizzo – About Damn Time (+1000)
- Kendrick Lamar – The Heart Part 5 (+2000)
- Gayle – Abcdefu – (+2500)
- Bonnie Raitt – Just Like That – (+4000)
- God Did (DJ Khaled, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Jay Z, John Legend & Fridayy) – (+4000)
Grammy Awards 2023 Event Info
- What: Grammy Awards 2023
- When: February 5, 2023, at 4:00?PM PST
- Where: Crypto.com Arena, Los Angeles, California
- Where To Watch: CBS Television Network + on-demand on Paramount+
- Odds: Check here
How to Bet on Grammys
Four steps, that’s it. That’s all it takes to register a betting account online, find the best odds, and place your Grammys 2023 bet.
This is how to do it over at Bovada, but it’s similar on most betting sites we recommend.
Step 1: Registration
- Follow this link to visit Bovada and click the button saying Join Now.
- Fill out the registration form. Create a unique username and a strong password.
- Accept the T&Cs.
Step 2: Verification
- Open the email you provided in step one.
- Open the message from Bovada.
- Click the verification link inside the message.
- Log in at the betting site.
Step 3: Fund Your Account
- At the Bovada cashier, select your banking option.
- Set the first deposit amount.
- Verify the transaction.
- Grab the welcome bonus.
Step 4: Place a Bet
- Click All Sports in the top menu.
- Click All Sports (A-Z).
- In the menu that will drop, click Entertainment.
- Click Grammy Awards in the menu on the left.
- Click on the odds for the category you want to bet on.
- Enter a stake, confirm the bet
- Enjoy the Recording Academy ceremony!
6 Best Sites for Betting on Grammy Awards 2023
- Bovada: Best overall
- BetOnline: Best betting bonuses
- MyBookie: Best for prop builds
- My Stake: Best for beginners
- SportsBetting.ag: Best for crypto
- BetUS: Best welcome bonus
Grammys Betting Odds and Predictions
If you are new to the betting world, Grammy Awards betting lines can be difficult to understand.
To help you become a winner at predicting who will go home with the golden gramophone, we suggest using our comprehensive analysis and predictions for Grammys 2023.
The way these betting lines work is by setting up the odds for each nominee in a particular category. Each nomination is ranked by its level of success, and possible wins are given different levels of probability. This creates betting lines that you can then use to make your predictions.
For example, if you want to bet on Record of the Year, you can look at the odds for each nomination. Adele has -150 odds, which means that she is highly likely to win. On the other hand, Taylor Swift has +180, odds which means she is less likely to win.
In our opinion, some of the bets to consider this year are Adele winning Record of the Year with Easy On Me and Harry Styles winning Song of the Year with As It Was.
The Grammy Awards 2023 is sure to be an exciting event, and we can’t wait to see who will be the big winners of the night!
Where to Bet on Grammys 2023
Whether you want to wager on the Best Pop Solo Performance or the Best Rap Performance, Bovada is our No. 1 recommendation.
Here’s how this platform stood out from the rest during our ranking process.
- $750 Sign-Up Offer For New Customers: If you take the crypto route, you will be greeted with a 75% match first deposit bonus going up to $750. Alternatively, funding your new account with fiat currency opens the doors to a welcome bonus of up to $250.
- Crypto Players Are Welcome: We already touched on this, and yes, Bovada supports cryptocurrency betting. Using crypto activates the better sign-up offer mentioned above but also grants players faster deposits and withdrawals, plus significantly lower fees.
- Top-Tier Design: This betting platforms looks amazing. It’s on par with the best, pro-tier online bookmakers and makes it easy to find any section you want. Bovada is fully optimized for mobile betting.
- Competitive Odds: The odds at Bovada ar on par or even better than what most online betting sites offer right now, including the Grammy Awards 2023, of course.
So, that’s why Bovada rocks. But based on your betting preference, we have several other sites to recommend. Check them out below.
Related Betting Guides:
BetOnline: Best Betting Bonuses
If you’re searching for a combination of impressive bonuses and competitive odds, BetOnline is your number one option.
To make the most out of this platform, start by claiming their sports betting bonus utilizing the BOL1000 code. Plus, crypto pays even better – simply use CRYPTO100 to get an unbeatable 100% first-deposit bonus of up to $1,000 when paying with cryptocurrency.
New users are in for a treat at this site, as they can receive up to $1,000 thanks to the 50% match bonus. But that’s not all – there is also an impressive 25% reload bonus on their deposits (which raises to 35% if you choose cryptocurrency).
Other bonuses include odds boosters, risk-free prop builder wagers worth $25, and much more.
MyBookie: Best Prop Builder
Do you relish the excitement of prop bets? MyBookie is your one-stop destination for all your gambling needs!
The on-site prop builder offers players of all skill levels a thrilling experience that will leave you wanting more.
At MyBookie, you’re rewarded with amazing payouts and a generous bonus of up to $1,000 at 50% match rate for new players.
Plus, access the benefits without having to download anything – simply open your mobile device or web browser and enjoy effortless instant play wherever you are! With just one click away, all your gaming desires can be fulfilled by MyBookie!
My Stake: Best for Newbies
If you’re taking your first foray into the online betting arena, MyStake is here to help smooth out the transition! Featuring a user-friendly interface on both desktop and mobile devices, they have designed their platform specifically with convenience in mind.
Furthermore, never worry about feeling stranded or confused again when their 24/7 customer assistance team is readily available to lend a hand whenever necessary. With MyStake paving the way for you, making smart investments has become easier than ever!
If that’s not sufficient to persuade you, how about an extravagant $500 signup bonus with a 100% match rate? You can’t find better odds than these paired with such a wide range of markets available – so why wait any longer?
SportsBetting.ag: Best for Crypto Betting
Are you interested in wagering on the Grammy Awards with cryptocurrency? Look no further than SportsBetting.ag!
Get ready to embark on an exciting journey towards potential rewards; here’s where you could get big returns from small investments.
Plus, there is a fantastic bonus for new crypto users – when registering and making their first deposit of up to $1,000 they will receive 100% match rate bonus that doubles your money instantly!
BetUS: Best Sign-Up Offer
Don’t miss out on the remarkable new player welcome offer by BetUS, a renowned provider of top-notch odds since 1994!
When you enter the JOIN125 code during registration, they will reward you with an amazing $3,150 in benefits. This includes a staggering $2,500 bonus for their sportsbook and an additional benefit of up to $650 at their online casino.
The site also has a smooth design that is effortless to navigate and find the best options.
Best Bonuses to Bet on Your Grammy Predictions
If you just want to check out the top bonuses you can claim before wagering on your Grammy Predictions, here is the lowdown.
- Bovada: Sign up at Bovada betting and jumpstart your Bitcoin experience with coupon code BTCSWB750! Unlock an incredible 75% bonus match of up to $750 when you make your first deposit. And if cryptocurrency isn’t for you, still avail the offer – get a cool $250 boost on your initial deposit today!
- BetOnline: This betting site offers new users a chance to grab ahold of up to $1,000 in bonus funds. To take advantage of this opportunity, simply deposit the initial amount of $55 with bonus code BOL1000 and receive 50% match rate. Keep in mind that only new customers are eligible for this offer which comes along with 10x rollover requirements. Prefer crypto deposits? Then use promo CRYPTO100 – get 100% match rate welcome funds worth up to a solid 1K US dollars!
- MyBookie: If you’re a new user at MyBookie, use the MYB50 promo code and get access to the platform’s welcome bonus of up to $1,000. Not only that but there are also sensible 10x playthrough requirements that you can complete without much effort – it doesn’t get much better than this!
- My Stake: If you’re new to online gambling, you will make the right choice if you join MyStake. As a reward for your decision, you can receive a $500 first-deposit bonus when you make an initial deposit of at least $20! The online bookie will match it 100%, and all that’s left is meeting the 10x wagering requirements before collecting any potential winnings.
- SportsBetting.ag: If you prefer betting with crypto, now might be your moment to make the most of SportsBetting.ag’s bonus offer. Make a first deposit using cryptocurrency, and you can obtain up to $1,000 using promo code CRYPTO100 – a 100% match rate new-customer special just waiting for you!
- BetUS: Maximize your experience at BetUS by utilizing the JOIN125 bonus code and unlocking two incredible offers. First, you’ll get a substantial 100% sports oost up to $2,500 with 10x playthrough requirements. And second, an additional 25% casino bonus worth no more than $625 plus 30x rollover requirements for even greater winnings!
Why Bet on Grammys Online
There are many reasons why you should switch to online betting sites for your Grammy predictions. Here’s the summary.
- You Get Better Odds: Online betting sites typically have more competitive odds and a greater variety of bets available to players than traditional bookmakers. This means that you can get better value when you bet on the Grammys.
- Access to More Markets: With online betting, you have access to a much wider range of markets and options than if you were to go through a brick-and-mortar establishment. This means that there are more ways for you to make your Grammy predictions as well as capitalize on them by placing wagers in different categories or across multiple events.
- Convenience: You don’t need to leave your home or office in order to make wagers on the Grammys. All the bets can be placed from the comfort of your own couch with just a few clicks of the mouse. This means that you can make your bets quickly, without having to worry about missed deadlines or long lines at physical bookmakers.
- Safety: Online betting sites are generally considered to be much safer than their traditional counterparts due to the use of encryption and other security measures. This ensures that your personal information is kept secure and prevents fraudsters from taking advantage of you.
- Bonuses & Promotions: Lastly, many online betting sites offer bonuses and promotions that can help sweeten the deal when it comes to placing Grammy bets. These often include things like free bets, cashback offers, and even special event-specific promotions. This makes it easier for you to maximize your potential profits while still getting excellent value.
Overall, it’s clear that the advantages of betting on the Grammys online far outweigh those of doing it through bookmakers or other traditional outlets. With better odds and access to more markets, as well as convenience and safety, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t switch to online betting for your Grammy predictions. Get started today!
Other Trending Topics:
Grammy Predictions: FAQs
Where to bet on Grammys 2023?
Bovada is the best place to bet on Grammys 2023. It offers many betting options, bonuses and promotions, and a user-friendly platform that makes it easy to navigate so you can find the right bets for you quickly. On top of that, Bovada is a safe and secure site with years of experience in online gambling.
What are the best Grammy bets?
The best Grammy bets depend on your preferences and bankroll. You could wager on who will win each category – Album of The Year, Record of The Year, Song Of The Year, Best New Artist – or look at more exotic markets such as who will be most nominated or which artist will sweep the awards ceremony.
What are the nominees for the Best Rap Song Grammy 2023?
The following songs are nominated in the Best Rap Song category for the Grammy Awards 2023:
- DJ Khaled Featuring Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, John Legend & Fridayy – “God Did”
- Future Featuring Drake & Tems – “Wait for U”
- Gunna & Future Featuring Young Thug – “Pushin P”
- Jack Harlow Featuring Drake – “Churchill Downs”
- Kendrick Lamar – “The Heart Part 5”
Kendrick Lamar is expected to win by many experts with his huge song “The Heart Part 5.” However, many point out that “Wait for U” by Future Featuring Drake & Tems is just as popular.
Who will win the Best Country Solo Performance at Grammy Awards 2023
The nominees for the Best Country Song Grammy 2023 are:
- Cody Johnson – “‘Til You Can’t”
- Luke Combs – “Doin’ This”
- Maren Morris – “Circles Around This Town”
- Miranda Lambert – “If I Was a Cowboy”
- Taylor Swift – “I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor’s Version) (From the Vault)”
- Willie Nelson – “I’ll Love You Till the Day I Die”
Taylor Swift is one of the top favorites to win big at this year’s ceremony, so we have to list her “I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor’s Version) (From the Vault)” track as the favorite.
However, Maren Morris and “Circles Around This Town” might be just as deserving.
What’s the best debut album at Grammys 2023?
The nominees for the Best New Artist at the 2023 edition of the Grammy Awards are:
- Domi & JD Beck
- Molly Tuttle
- Muni Long
- Omar Apollo
- Samara Joy
- Tobe Nwigwe
- Wet Leg
Omar Apollo is favored to win but the competition is genuinelly fierce so we’ll have to wait for the final results at the ceremony itself.
What’s the best rap album to bet on at Grammys 2023?
The list of Best Rap Album Grammy nominations for 2023 includes:
- DJ Khaled – God Did
- Future – I Never Liked You
- Jack Harlow – Come Home the Kids Miss You
- Kendrick Lamar – Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers
- Pusha T – It’s Almost Dry
Hip-hop icon Kendrick Lamar is the crowd favorite and probably your safest bet in this category.
How can I watch the Grammys 2023?
The Grammy Awards ceremony will be broadcast live on CBS. It will also be available for streaming on the official Grammys’ website, as well as on-demand via Paramount+.
Who will open the Grammy Awards 2023?
The list of performers ahead of the prestigious ceremony is quite lengthy and currently includes Bad Bunny, Harry Styles, Brandi Carlile, Mary J. Blige, Kim Petras, Lizzo, and Sam Smith. Fans are speculating for a surprise performance by Taylor Swift or Adele – or even Beyonce – but that remains to be seen.
Who can win a Grammy Award?
For a recording to be eligible for a Grammy, it must feature 75% or more material that was recorded within 5 years of when it was released. It should include previously unreleased material. Note that the 75-percent rule was enacted in 2021. Before that, the number was 50 percent.
History of the Grammy Awards
The first Grammys ceremony was held in 1959 and since then, the awards have become one of the most popular and prestigious music events in the world.
The awards are presented annually by the Recording Academy to honor achievements in various genres of music. It is also one of the oldest continuously-held annual entertainment award ceremonies in the world.
Over time, they have grown to become international symbols of excellence – recognized across multiple countries and continents.
Grammy winners are determined by voting members of the Recording Academy, a community that includes artists, producers, engineers, record labels, music industry professionals and journalists from across all areas of contemporary music.
Every year, these esteemed voters decide who will take home each prestigious award based on overall artistry, technical proficiency and high-quality performance.
The 2023 edition of the Grammy Awards will take place on February 5 at the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles California.
The nominees for the Album Of the Year include the bookie favorite Beyonce with “Renaissance,” which has (-150) odds for winning at Bovada, Adele and her new studio album “30” sitting at (+225), Bad Bunny and “Un Verano Sin Ti “ with (+400) odds (also the first Grammy nomination in this category that’s entirely in Spanish), Harry Styles and “Harry’s House” at (+400), and many more.
Tips for Betting on Grammy Awards 2023
If you’re looking to bet on the upcoming Grammy Awards ceremony in LA, here are a few words of advice we would like to share with you.
- Research: Do your homework and find out who’s leading the pack in each category, as well as which artists have been nominated multiple times. This will give you an insight into who’s likely to win and make it easier to place bets.
- Place some smaller bets: Splitting your wagers across different categories and artists can help spread the risk around. If one of your bets doesn’t pan out, the other may come through for you.
- Set a budget: Before you start betting on the Grammys, decide how much money you’re willing to spend on bets this year. Stick to your budget and don’t get carried away by chasing wins or losses – remember that gambling should always be done responsibly!
- Look for promotions: Keep an eye out for special promotions and bonuses offered by betting sites. These can be used to boost your chances of success, so make sure you take advantage of them. For example, Bovada offers a welcome bonus package of up to $750 if you use crypto, or $250 for USD bettors.
Following these tips should help you get the most out of your Grammy Awards 2023 bets. Good luck!
Ready to Place Your Grammy Prediction Bets?
Alright, that’s a wrap! There are plenty of top-notch studio albums out this year from all the released music, and just landing a Grammy nomination is an impressive feat.
Again, if you’re looking to bet on this year’s Grammy Awards, Bovada is our top recommendation. The new Beyonce album is predicted to score heaps of accolades but we’ll see what happens.
Also, here’s a fun fact – Bad Bunny’s “Un Verano Sin Ti” is the first Spanish language album to earn the Album of the Year in Grammy history. Only a few artists can brag about things like that!
Whichever betting site you join, stay safe and stick to your budget. Stay safe and have a good one!
DISCLAIMER: Online gambling comes with risks. There’s no guarantee of financial gain, so you should only gamble with what you can afford to lose. All information on this site is for entertainment purposes only.
While gambling can be fun, it can also be addictive. If you or anyone you know suffer from a gambling addiction problem, we recommend you call the National Gambling Helpline at 1-800-522-4700 to speak with an advisor. Please remember that our guides and all gambling sites are 18+. Also, check with local laws if online gambling is legal in your area.
For free online gambling addiction resources, visit these organizations: