Last year’s AFC championship game is back for round two this weekend, as the Kansas City Chiefs face off against the Cincinnati Bengals in a game that promises to involve football, a whole metric ton of the damn thing.
In preparation for this showdown, our team of experts has put together a list of the best online sportsbooks around for all of your big game wagers. Take a quick look at the list below.
Chiefs vs Bengals Betting Odds & Spread
- Kansas City Chiefs to Win: (-137)
- Cincinnati Bengals to Win: (+117)
- Kansas City Chiefs Spread -2: (-113)
- Cincinnati Bengals Spread +2: (-107)
- 0 53 Points Total: (-105)
- U 53 Points Total (-115)
Best Sites to Bet on the Chiefs vs Bengals Week 13 Game
- BetOnline: Best overall
- Bovada: Various betting markets
- Sportsbetting.AG: Generous crypto bonus
- MyBookie: Best variety of player props
- Everygame: Easy-to-use live betting interface
- BetUS: Free NFL picks
- XBet: Ideal for new bettors
BetOnline takes our top spot for its incredible industry experience, as well as boasting a feature-rich sportsbook that’s packed full of top markets for the Chiefs vs Bengals game.
Ready to dive in? We’ll even throw in a couple of free tips along the way. Let’s lock-in.
How to Bet on Kansas City Chiefs vs Cincinnati Bengals NFL Week 13
Follow our guide below to place your Kansas City Chiefs vs Cincinnati Bengals bet at BetOnline.
Step 1: Register a New Betting Account
- Click here to visit BetOnline and click the red ‘Join’ button
- Fill out your details
- Wait for an SMS code to arrive on your phone
Step 2: Validate Your Account
- Check your phone for the code
- Enter the code in the designated field to verify your number
Step 3: Deposit and Bet
- Once logged in, open the cashier section
- Deposit using your chosen payment method
- Navigate to the NFL and select Kansas City Chiefs vs Cincinnati Bengals odds section
- Explore the markets and place a bet!
Betting On Kansas City Chiefs vs Cincinnati Bengals: Tips, Betting Odds & Predictions
Cincinnati Bengals + 2 (-107) @ BetOnline
It’s going to be an extremely close affair, as evidenced by the spread here. We’ve seen enough this season that we feel comfortable taking the Bengals at +1.5. That’s not to say that they’re going to blow Kansas out the water, but these teams are so evenly matched we’ll take the advantage wherever we can get it.
Both teams have middling defensive records which means the game will likely turn into a shootout. When you have two of the best QBs in the league facing off against each other, not to mention last years Super Bowl finalist, that score’s going to be run up quickly.
Another thing; Cincinnati are on home turf. Never underestimate the edge that can give you, especially in a tight contest like this.
Joe Burrow At Least Three Passing Touchdowns (+171) @ BetOnline
We said that this game was most likely going to turn into a shootout, so making this wager makes total sense. It’s a little bit more valuable than Patrick Mahomes’ version of the same bet, which is why we’ve opted for Joe Breezy over Mahomes.
Two key players are returning for this matchup, most notably Burrow’s old LSU teammate Ja’Marr Chase. Joe will have lots of options to spread it around to, and he’ll make good use of them like he has done all year.
When all said and done, three passing touchdowns is going to have looked like a very conservative estimate.
0 53 Points (-105) @ BetOnline
Did we mention this game was going to be bursting with points? Taking the over is an obvious choice in a contest like this, where two of the finest slingers in the game are going up against each other, right in the business end of the season.
Hayden Hurst to Score a Touchdown Anytime (+250) @ Bovada
Hayden Hurst has only scored two touchdowns this year, and this is based on hunch more than anything – but we feel he’s overdue another. Last time out against the Tennessee Titans, he was Bengals second leading receiver.
He’s probably not going to see the same amount of volume this time around on account of Chase returning to the fold, but he’ll still be a valuable red zone weapon for Joe Burrow. +250 is just too good value to pass up.
Kansas City vs Cincinnati Bengals Match Info, Date, Time & More
What time is Kansas City Chiefs playing the Bengals and where?
The Kansas City Chiefs are playing the Bengals at the Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio at 4.25pm.
What do Kansas City Chiefs recent matchups with the Cincinnati Bengals look like?
Chiefs and Bengals is historically a tightly contested affair. It’s perhaps not as close as this years game is, but all time Bengals hold a 17-14-0 record over the Chiefs. They have also won 4 out of their last 5 match ups.
Will Kansas City Chiefs vs Cincinnati Bengals be a close game?
Yes, all things point to this being one of the closest games in the league to be played all season long. Both teams are on a roll and are evenly matched in a number of areas. While Mahomes and Chiefs possess the slight advantage, it’s very far from a simple game to call.
Who are the key players to watch in this matchup?
Chiefs will be hoping rookie running back Isiah Pacheco can continue to grow into his role and fully take over the backfield, becoming a reliable option for Patrick Mahomes to hand it off too.
Meanwhile, Joe Mixon and Ja’Marr Chase make their return to an offense that’s been finding ways to thrive without them. Will it be a simple reintroduction for both, or can expect fireworks? The latter, hopefully.
Who are the favorites to win the Super Bowl right now?
The Kansas City Chiefs are the current favorites to win the Super Bowl. Mahomes has been magnificent all season long, and is currently frontrunner for the MVP.
Who are the current Super Bowl champions?
The current Super Bowl Champions are the Los Angeles Rams.
When is the Super Bowl taking place?
The 2023 Super Bowl is taking place on Sunday, 12 February 2023 at the State Farm Arena in Glendale, Arizona.
Best Kansas City Chiefs vs Cincinnati Bengals Betting Sites
1. BetOnline — Best Site to Bet on Chiefs vs Bengals Overall
- 25+ years online
- Superb live betting component
- Safe and secure platform
- Prestigious reputation
- Stiff transaction fees
There’s not much to say about BetOnline that hasn’t already been said, but we’ll give it our best shot anyway. Having persevered and blossomed into one of the world’s most popular sportsbooks during its 25 years online, it’s fair to say that BetOnline’s NFL markets are some of the best around. They offer an excellent choice for anyone wanting to dip their toes into the big game this weekend.
Bonuses & Promotions
Use the promo code BOL1000 while depositing to activate this 50% bonus of up to $1,000. Remember, you’ll need to deposit at least $55 to qualify.
Crypto user? Use the promo code CRYPTO100 while making a deposit to activate this 100% bonus worth up to $1,000. This promotion is eligible for crypto deposits only.
2. Bovada — Best Chiefs vs Bengals Betting Markets
- 10+ years online
- Extensive NFL betting markets
- $250 welcome bonus
- Optional crypto bonus
- Dual lines can be an issue for sharp bettors
Bovada’s excellent sportsbook has been entertaining gamblers all the way back since 2011, steadily growing year on year into one of the best online betting platforms around. It’s hosting a whole range of markets for the upcoming Bengals and Chiefs game, making it a fine choice for all of your betting needs.
Bonuses & Promotions
Register a new account at Bovada and get a welcome bonus worth 50% up to $250 when you deposit via fiat currencies.
Get 75% up to $750 if you deposit using cryptocurrency. Use the bonus code BTCSWB750 to activate the promotion.
3. Sportsbetting.AG — Top Crypto Bonus to Bet on Chiefs vs Bengals
- Top crypto bonuses
- Risk-free bets
- 50% welcome bonus
- Latest secure encryption technology
- Poor design
Sportsbetting.AG isn’t the prettiest sportsbook online, but if you peel back the layers you’ll find an excellent online gambling platform, complete with top bonuses and promotions for crypto and traditional currency users alike.
Bonuses & Promotions
Get a 50% deposit match worth up to $1,000 on your first deposit. Simply use the code SB1000 while depositing to activate this promotion.
Use the promo code 100CRYPTO when making a deposit to activate this special bonus. Only available on certain cryptocurrencies.
Use the bonus code FORLIFE to activate this sports reload bonus. Get an extra 25% on each deposit when used.
4. MyBookie — Best Chiefs vs Bengals Betting Odds for Player Props Bets
- Unique wagering requirements
- Excellent V.I.P. program
- Regular contests
- Excellent industry reputation
- Could do with a fresh lick of paint
MyBookie has long been a fantastic option for gamblers online, sporting a fully comprehensive sportsbook experience as well as a solid online casino to boot. Its new V.I.P. program promises to start rewarding loyal users with even more exciting perks.
Bonuses & Promotions
This main sign-up bonus is activated with the code MYB50. It comes with 10x wagering requirements and is worth up to $1,000.
Using the code 200CASH will net you up to $200 in bonus funds, but with a super-low 1x wagering requirements attached. This is the secondary sign-up offer.
Use the bonus code MYB25 for a 25% reload bonus on each new deposit you make for the sportsbook. This code can be used repeatedly.
5. Everygame — Best for Live Betting on the Chiefs vs Bengals Game
- Online since 96
- Top tier promotions
- Competitive NFL odds
- Excellent mobile optimization
- Needs more banking options
Everygame’s fantastic mobile optimization means that both desktop and portable users can enjoy an impressive sportsbook packed full of NFL coverage. Its long term industry reputation speaks for itself, and is a great choice for anybody wanting to bet on the upcoming Chiefs vs Bengals game.
Bonuses & Promotions
New users can use the promo code 3XBOOST250 for a $250 bonus deposit. This online sports betting bonus is usable for up to three different deposits. Wagering requirements are set at 4x.
Wager at least $1500 during a pre-defined period of the season, and you’ll be rewarded with a $100 free bet. There are up to four available. The free bet has wagering requirements of x8 attached.
Best Bonuses to Bet on Kansas City Chiefs vs Cincinnati Bengals in the NFL Week 13
- 50% Sports Welcome Bonus: Use the promo code BOL1000 while depositing to activate this 50% bonus of up to $1,000. Remember, you’ll need to deposit at least $55 to qualify.
- 100% Crypto Bonus: Use the promo code CRYPTO100 while making a deposit to activate this 100% bonus worth up to $1,000. This promotion is eligible for crypto deposits only.
- $250 Sports Bonus: Register a new account at Bovada and get a welcome bonus worth 50% up to $250 when you deposit via regular currencies.
- $750 Sports Bonus Crypto: Get 75% up to $750 if you deposit using cryptocurrency. Use the bonus code BTCSWB750 to activate the promotion.
- 50% Sports Welcome Bonus: Get a 50% deposit match worth up to $1,000 on your first deposit. Simply use the code SB1000 while depositing to activate this promotion.
- 100% 1st Time Crypto Bonus: Use the promo code 100CRYPTO when making a deposit to activate this special bonus. Only available with eligible cryptocurrencies. Check site small print for further details.
- 25% Sports Reload Bonus: Use the bonus code FORLIFE to activate this sports reload bonus. Get an extra 25% on each deposit when used. This can be activated multiple times.
- $1000 Sign-Up Bonus: This main sign-up bonus is activated with the code MYB50. It comes with 10x wagering requirements and is worth up to $1,000.
- $200 First Deposit Bonus: Using the code 200CASH will net you up to $200 in bonus funds, but with a super-low 1x wagering requirements attached. This is the secondary sign-up offer.
- 25% Sports Reload: Use the bonus code MYB25 for a 25% reload bonus on each new deposit you make for the sportsbook. This code can be used repeatedly.
- $750 Sign-Up Bonus: New users can use the promo code 3XBOOST250 for a $250 bonus deposit. This online sports betting bonus is usable for up to three different deposits. Wagering requirements are set at 4x.
- 4 X $100 NFL Free Bets: Wager at least $1500 during a pre-defined period of the season, and you’ll be rewarded with a $100 free bet. There are up to four available and ready to be redeemed. The free bet has wagering requirements of x8 attached.
Kansas City Chiefs vs Cincinnati Bengals Betting: FAQ
Is it safe to bet on the Kansas City Chiefs vs Cincinnati Bengals?
Yes, it’s completely safe. But that guarantee comes with the caveat that you only use reputable sportsbooks. We cannot guarantee your safety on any platform not featured in this article.
Can I make money betting on the NFL?
Yes, you can. Will you? That’s another question entirely. We wouldn’t quit the day job, either way.
Can I use bonuses to bet on the Kansas City Chiefs vs Cincinnati Bengals game?
Yes, there are a number of awesome bonuses to use on the big game. We’ve actually picked out some of the best available that you can use. Make sure you check them all out.
Will Ja’Marr Chase play?
It looks likely that the sophomore receiver will be back and ready to play on Sunday.
Will Joe Mixon play?
Yes, it’s likely the Bengal’s main running back will also be returning after a short period out on the sidelines.
What’s the best site to bet on the upcoming Kansas City Chiefs vs Cincinnati Bengals game?
Our top choice for all of your Chiefs and Bengals bets is BetOnline, a reputable online sportsbook with extensive NFL markets and competitive odds across the board.
However, that’s not the only great option available. Make sure you check out all of our other recommendations too. You never know which platform might click for you. Not to mention, all those bonuses are not going to use themselves!
- How to bet on UFC fights
- UEFA Champions League betting
- Football betting sites in the UK
- How to bet on the FIFA World Cup 2022
Ready to bet on Kansas City Chiefs vs Cincinnati Bengals?
As far as regular season games go, this AFC Championship game re-match has all the ingredients to be a real doozy. There’s plenty of edges with some fantastic bets to be had, and hopefully – some money to be won.
We recommend BetOnline as our top pick to bet on the upcoming game. This well established and highly reputable sportsbook provides a safe and secure platform for bettors across the globe to make their wagers.
There’s no rule that says you have to use BetOnline, though. Whether you register there or any of the other top alternatives, just remember our golden rules – have fun and gamble responsibly.
DISCLAIMER: Online gambling comes with risks. There’s no guarantee of financial gain, so you should only gamble with what you can afford to lose. All information on this site is for entertainment purposes only.
While gambling can be fun, it can also be addictive. If you or anyone you know suffer from a gambling addiction problem, we recommend that you call the National Gambling Helpline at 1-800-522-4700 to speak with an advisor. Please remember that our guides and all gambling sites are only for people who are 18+. Also, check with local laws to find out if online gambling is legal in your area.
For free online gambling addiction resources, visit these organizations: