The 2023 Cheltenham Festival is on the horizon, and Galopin Des Champs is favoured to win the Festival’s most prominent race in the Gold Cup at 6/4.
Behind him are Noble Yeats and A Plus Tard at 7/1. The Festival races kick off on Tuesday, March 13, until Saturday, March 17.
We’ve got the inside scoop on which horses could surprise in the Gold Cup and the other races on the Cheltenham Festival docket. First, check out the complete list of odds from MyStake for the 2023 Gold Cup.
2023 Cheltenham Festival Odds
- Galopin Des Champs @ 6/4
- Noble Yeats @ 7/1
- A Plus Tard @ 7/1
- Bravemansgame @ 15/2
- Shishkin @ 8/1
- Stattler @ 8/1
- Conflated @ 10/1
- Protektorat @ 11/1
- Ahoy Senor @ 12/1
- Sounds Russian @ 20/1
- Minella Indo @ 20/1
- Hewick @ 20/1
- Capodanno @ 25/1
- The Real Whacker @ 33/1
- Fury Road @ 33/1
- Royale Pagaille @ 40/1
- Envoi Allen @ 66/1
- Eldorado Allen @ 66/1
- Galvin @ 66/1
- Ga Law @ 100/1
- Franco de Port @ 100/1
- Angels Breath @ 150/1
- Coole Cody @ 250/1
Make sure to check back with MyStake in the days leading up to the Festival, as the best odds may change depending on the state of the horses in the race. If you are a new customer, MyStake will match your first deposit 100% up to $500.
First, let’s check out how to bet on the 2023 Cheltenham Festival races so you can bet on your winning horse.
How To Bet On the 2023 Cheltenham Festival
To take advantage of the latest betting odds, follow the steps below to register with MyStake, our recommended bookmaker:
Step 1: Create an account
- Click here to open an account at MyStake
- Click the green Join button at the top right corner
- Fill out the form and accept the terms and conditions
- Click Create Account
Step 2: Verify your email
- Open your inbox
- Look for an email from MyStake and open it
- Click on the verification link inside the email (you’ll be redirected to the login page)
Step 3: Place Your 2023 Cheltenham Festival Bets
- Click on the Cashier section
- Select a payment option
- Deposit $20 or more to qualify for the bonus
- The deposit bonus will be credited immediately to your account
- Activate the bonus
Trending now: Miami Open Betting Odds
Sites With the Best Odds for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival
Best 2023 Cheltenham Betting Bonuses
At the moment, there is a fabulous sign-up bonus for new players over at MyStake.
With a minimum deposit of only $20 dollars, new users get a 100% deposit match up to $500. All you have to do is go through the registration process and make your first deposit.
You don’t even need a promo code for this. Once your deposit goes through, you will immediately see the bonus in your user account.
Why Should I Use MyStake to Make Cheltenham Festival Bets?
MyStake is relatively new to the online sports betting game but they’re quickly making a name for themselves. Remember, this new betting site will match your deposit up to $500. In addition, they’ve got consistent user bonuses, such as a 35% reload bonus when you deposit at least $20.
- Promotions and Bonuses: It’s great fun knowing you can’t lose your first qualifying bet at MyStake. Take a shot at any horse, and you’ll get your money back. MyStake has additional promotions and bonuses as the seasons change, especially for big events like the Kentucky Derby and Preakness.
- Lots of Odds: With MyStake, you’re getting the best that online sports betting can offer, not only with competitive odds but lots of them as well. It has a cornucopia of lines attached for a variety of sporting events, including the latest Cheltenham Festival odds.
- Banking Variety: Whether betting or withdrawing, MyStake is top-of-the-line when it comes to banking options. Depositing is easy with a credit card, e-Wallets, Bitcoin, or Altcoins. If none of those floats your boat, there are several other methods, 15 to be exact, to deposit or withdraw at MyStake.
Related post: MLB MVP Odds
2023 Cheltenham Festival Preview
Now, it’s off to the races (pun intended). Looking at the field, there are a lot of horses to choose from, including great young ones that are healthy and in great shape to race. Below are our thoughts on what to look for from a few handpicked races.
Day 1: Sky Bet Supreme Novices’ Hurdle
This big race on Day 1 will have onlookers and bettors looking at the unbeaten Marine Nationale, second-favourite at 4/1 odds. The six-year-old has an official rating of 154, which is below the overall favoured Facile Vega at 161 (5/2 odds).
Keep an eye out on Il Etait Temps, currently listed at 7/1 odds but with the highest rating (165) of any horse in the race. We like those odds if you’re trying to pick a winner.
Day 2: Weatherbys Champion Bumper
There are two horses that you should check out in the Weatherbys Champion Bumper race. One is Willie Mullins’ Facile Vega, who has the best odds at 15/8, not to mention Mullins’ horses have won 12 races since 1992.
If you don’t trust Mullins’ dominance, take a look at American Mike at 5/2 odds, trained by the equally dominant Gordon Elliot.
Day 3: Pertemps Network Handicap Hurdle Final & Magners Plate Handicap Chase
It’s hard to have your focus on any horse other than Shoot First here as he’s got the best resume in the race. While British-trained horses placed one, two, and three in last year’s race, the previous six Pertemps were won by Irish-trained runners.
Shoot First is Irish-trained and won the qualifier back in October. There’s a reason he’s got the best odds at 7/2.
The Magner Plate Handicap Chase is an exciting race in that the last nine winners have had an official rating above 140. So Scottish has a 143 rating and 7/2 odds as of this writing.
The hype stems from a thrilling second-place finish in November that surprised everyone.
Day 4: Boodles Cheltenham Gold Cup
The biggest event of the Festival features a few standout runners you have to know. First is Galopin Des Champs, a seven-year-old that could join an elite group of horses as only seven have won at age in the past 40 years.
While he ran below form in his last race, A Plus Tard is the reigning Gold Cup winner and shouldn’t be overlooked. After all, it’s been 118 days since he last ran, which makes us think A Plus Tard is a healthy dark horse bet at 7/1 odds.
Bravemansgame is another to keep your eye on. He helped give trainer Paul Nicholls a staggering 13 King George victories back in December 2022. At 11/2 odds, Bravemansgame is a good value pick.
Read more: NBA MVP Odds
Why Should I Bet Online on the 2023 Cheltenham Festival?
If the Cheltenham odds themselves aren’t enough to convince you, also consider these 3 aspects when placing your qualifying bet:
- Mobile: Online books also cater to mobile devices far better than in-person casinos. While they also have apps, they’re not as engaging, user-friendly, or as streamlined as apps for online books. They have easy-to-use features, and the platforms make betting on the races a stress-free process. And it can all be done from your phone.
- More Variety: In-person casinos do have some great odds, but you won’t find as many bets as you will at online books. For big game events, in-person casinos will have many prop bets, but online books have that for every major sports game. Some games can have several hundred bets attached to them whereas you’re lucky to find a quarter of that at an in-person casino.
- Additional Features: Online sportsbooks provide users with a litany of awesome features that in-person books might not have. For example, many of the best books live-stream a lot of their events, allowing bettors to follow through the app or online. This means you can often watch the races on the site you bet from.
Recommended reading: Best Cricket Betting Sites
2023 Cheltenham Festival Betting Odds: Basic Guide
What’s The Best Place To Place My Bet For The 2023 Cheltenham Festival?
Our recommendation is MyStake due to that can’t-lose bonus. With a minimum deposit of only $20, MyStake will match your bonus. In fact, they’ll match it all the way up to $500. Your first bet is guaranteed not to lose; that’s why we think MyStake is a terrific place to bet on the races.
What Has the Best Cheltenham Betting Odds?
We think Shoot First in the Pertemps Network Handicap Hurdle Final has a great shot at 7/2 odds. He won the qualifier and is the favoured runner for the race. For the big Gold Cup race, we like A Plus Tard as the reigning champ with 7/1 odds, as he’s flying a bit under the radar.
Which Is The Best Race To Bet On For The Cheltenham Festival?
That would be the coveted Boodles Cheltenham Gold Cup, where you can bet on several exciting horses, such as Galopin Des Champ, Bravemansgame, and A Plus Tard. If you’re going to bet on any race, the Gold Cup is the one.
What Are The Most Important Horse Races At The 2023 Cheltenham Festival?
The top races at the Cheltenham Festival depend on your preference. With over 28 horse racing events in total, the following usually get more ante post betting:
- Queen Mother Champion Chase
- Champion Hurdle
- Steeple Chase
- Cheltenham Gold Cup
- Novices Chase
- Martin Pipe Handicap Hurdle
2023 Cheltenham Odds: Final Thoughts
As we wrap up our 2023 Cheltenham Festival betting odds guide, we’re sure plenty of exciting opportunities exist. Old acquaintances, young challengers… It’s time to compare odds and seize the moment.
You’re now good to go when you place your bets on the 2023 Cheltenham Festival. Don’t forget to hit up MyStake as it gets closer to the March 13th start so you can sign up and claim your 100% match bonus.
Please gamble responsibly.
DISCLAIMER: You probably don’t need us to tell you that any form of gambling comes with risks and should not be undertaken as a solution to solve your financial troubles. It’s worth remembering the phrase…the house always wins!
If you suffer from a gambling problem or suspect somebody you know does, then we strongly suggest that you call the National Gambling Helpline at 0808-8020-133 to talk with an advisor for help and to make gambling safer for you or your loved ones. Remember all gambling sites and guides are 18+ only.
Casino sites listed on our site may not be available in your region. Check your local laws to ensure online gambling is available and legal where you live.
Visit these free gambling addiction resources: