Load up your crypto wallets cause we’re here to show you the best Bitcoin sports betting sites offering massive bonuses and worthy odds and lines!
With help from our crypto gambling experts, we’ve rounded up 10 sites that are perfect for BTC gamblers, thanks to the fact that they prioritize all the essentials that bettors are after.
BetOnline is our top recommendation due to its appealing $1,000 welcome offer, 24/7 customer support, and marvelous crypto compatibility.
But as we’ve mentioned, we’ve got plenty of other worthy selections to check out.
Let’s dive in!
Best Bitcoin Sports Betting Sites
- BetOnline: Best overall
- Bovada: Best sports markets variety
- BUSR: Best welcome bonus
- MyBookie: Top live betting interface
- Everygame: Stellar reputation
- XBet: Best customer support
- Thunderpick: Unique giveaways
- BetUS: Best for picks and predictions
- SportsBetting.ag: Best mobile site
- GTbets: Best for basketball betting
Heads up about our links! Adblock might get confused so please disable it if you have any issues.
1. BetOnline – Best Bitcoin Sports Betting Site Overall
- Welcome bonus of up to $1,000
- 25+ years online
- eSports bonuses offered
- 30% crypto reload bonus
- Triple-tiered, 24/7 support
- 15+ digital coins accepted
- High withdrawal minimums
BetOnline is a reputable brand with close to 30 years of experience in the sports gambling field. Thanks to its all-rounded nature, it secures the top spot today!
Betting Markets: 4.9/5
BetOnline has a variety of sports betting markets, including baseball, football, soccer, basketball, rugby, hockey, golf, and martial arts.
Popular basketball leagues you can bet on include NBA, NCAA, Brazil NBB, and Germany BBL.
In addition to sports, you can also place bets on non-sporting events such as politics, finance, and entertainment.
BetOnline has a live betting section where you can place bets on ongoing games, including baseball, basketball, and soccer.
Gamers will be pleased to hear that this is one of the best esports betting sites.
You can bet on many gaming-related titles and tournaments, including IEM Rio, CCT Series, Gamers Club, and Dream League. Betting options at BetOnline include straight bets, parlays, if bets, futures, and props.
Finally, the site supports two odds formats; American and decimal.
Bonuses and Promotions: 4.9/5
When you register and make your first deposit using Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, BetOnline gives you a 100% crypto welcome bonus of up to $1,000.
The minimum deposit to be eligible for the welcome bonus is $20, and it expires in 30 days.
You can also claim a 50% sports welcome bonus of up to $1,000 if you don’t want to use crypto here.
To qualify, you must deposit at least $55, and this sports welcome bonus comes with a more favorable wagering requirement.
When you make your deposits using Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies at BetOnline, you’ll get a 30% reload bonus of up to $300.
To qualify for this bonus, you must deposit at least $50. The wagering requirement on the bonus is 7x the deposit + bonus amount.
You can also claim a 25% sports reload bonus of up to $250 (non-crypto); you must deposit at least $100 to be eligible for this bonus. The reload bonus is subject to a 6x wagering requirement.
Other bonuses include:
- Double Winnings Special: If you bet on a BetOnline-sponsored boxing match and the match ends with a knockout on BetOnline’s Logo, the site will double your winnings up to $100. To qualify for this promotion, you must wager at least $5 on the boxing match.
- eSports Bonus: BetOnline gives a boost of up to 60% on your eSports parlay bet of at least five selections; each selection should have a minimum of -200/1.5 odds. If you have more choices, you will receive a more significant parlay boost.
- Referral Bonus: Refer your friends to BetOnline and get a 200% bonus of up to $200 + $50 sports free play. To be eligible for this bonus, your friend should make an initial deposit of at least $20. The sports bonus has a 5x wagering requirement.
Payment Methods: 4.9/5
BetOnline accepts several payment methods, including cryptocurrencies, digital currencies, credit/debit cards, money orders, bank transfers, and person-to-person transfers.
Bitcoin is the most accessible and convenient payment option on this betting site.
The option has no deposit and withdrawal fees and offers fast and secure transactions, along with higher deposit and withdrawal limits.
Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals are usually processed within 15 minutes. The deposit limits for Bitcoin are $20 – $500,000, and the withdrawal limits are $50 – $100,000.
You can also use other cryptos, including Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, and Avalanche.
Customer Support: 4.7/5
Customer support at BetOnline is available via live chat, email, and phone.
The live chat feature is available on the website round the clock, and you can speak face to face to customer support using the video call feature.
In case you still need help, you can email BetOnline or check the resourceful FAQs section that addresses frequently asked questions.
2. Bovada – Best Sports Markets Variety of All Bitcoin Sports Betting Sites
- Crypto welcome bonus of up to $750
- Favorable 5x playthrough requirement on bonus
- 35+ sports markets
- 24/7 customer support on live chat
- Build your own props
- No transaction fees when using Bitcoin
- Occasional late lines
Bovada was established in 2011 and is one of the top crypto sports betting sites in the gambling market. Plus, it’s known for offering top-notch casino games from the best software providers.
Let’s see what this established brand has to offer!
Betting Markets: 4.8/5
Bovada has over 35 sports markets, including soccer, basketball, tennis, rugby, athletics, numbers game, table tennis, futsal, and hockey.
You can bet on popular soccer leagues like the English Premier League, MLS, Italy Serie A, Spain LALIGA, and French Ligue 1.
You can also bet on non-sports events like Entertainment. In this section, you can wager on the Academy Awards and even the Eurovision Song Contest.
Plus, Bovada has a virtual sports section on its website where you can bet on virtual games, including soccer leagues, Horses, Greyhounds, Camels, and SuperCars.
For gamers, Bovada’s eSports section has popular competitions like Call of Duty, Counter-Strike, League of Legends, Rainbow Six, and Rocket League.
Wrestling fans also have access to futures odds and PPV odds, including WWE Royal Rumble betting odds.
The betting options at Bovada include spreads, totals, HT/FT Spreads, player props, win, and game props. You can add single or multiple bets to your bet slip before confirming.
Bonuses and Promotions: 4.7/5
New customers at Bovada get a 75% match-up bonus of up to $750 on their first deposit.
Deposits made using Bitcoin and other cryptos like USDT, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, or Bitcoin SV are all eligible.
The welcome bonus comes with a 5x rollover requirement that you must meet before withdrawing your winnings.
You can also claim a 50% sports welcome bonus of up to $250 when you make a first deposit of at least $20 using traditional payment methods. This offer also has a rollover requirement of 5x the deposit + bonus amount.
Other offers here include:
- Refer a Friend Bonus: Refer your friends to Bovada and get a 200% bonus of up to $200 on your friend’s initial deposit. Deposits made using Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are eligible for an extra bonus of up to $75. To qualify for this bonus, you must have previously deposited at least $20 to your account, and your friend must make an initial deposit of at least $20. Promo has a 5x wagering requirement.
- Loyalty Program: Bovada rewards you with points on all your bets on the sports markets; you can redeem the points for cash bonuses. The reward points expire after 12 months.
Payment Methods: 4.8/5
Make your deposits and withdrawals at Bovada using cryptocurrencies and credit/debit cards, vouchers, and player transfers.
The deposit limits when you use Bitcoin are between $10- $5,000, and the withdrawal limits are $10-$9,500.
Bitcoin withdrawals are processed within 24 hours, and Bovada does not charge any transaction fees on Bitcoin payments.
Other cryptocurrencies accepted at Bovada include USDT, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
Customer Support: 4.8/5
Customer support at Bovada is available via Live Chat and email. You can send your queries by email, and you’ll get a response within 48 hours.
For quicker responses, we recommend using the 24/7 live chat feature, which provides almost instant replies.
The help center at Bovada is extensive, and you can either browse it by topic or by entering your question on the search function.
Additionally, Bovada provides a video library section to guide you through depositing funds, tracking your rollover, and placing your bets.
3. BUSR – Best Welcome Bonus of All Bitcoin Sports Betting Sites
- $1,500 welcome offer
- User-friendly mobile and desktop site
- Crypto betting rewards
- Resourceful help center
- Time-zone adjustment available
- One of the best horse racing betting sites
- Some broken links on the site
BUSR is a reputable crypto betting site that provides a variety of betting options, including boxing, tennis, and rugby. Plus, this is one of the top racebooks online.
Betting Markets: 4.7/5
BUSR crypto sports betting site has major sports markets, including soccer, basketball, baseball, MMA, tennis, ice hockey, boxing, motorsports, and rugby.
Popular basketball leagues you can bet on include NBA, WNBA, and NCAA basketball. The betting lines in this section include game lines, 1st half lines, 1st quarter lines, etc.
You can also bet on popular soccer leagues, including the English Premier League, Champions League, La Liga, France Ligue 1, MLS, and Europa League.
In addition to sports betting, BUSR allows you to place bets on non-sporting events like US politics.
Specifically, you can bet on the 2024 election markets, including the Democratic nominee, Republican nominee, and winning party.
Also, you can wager on League of Legends, Counter-Strike, DOTA 2, and STARCRAFT in the eSports section.
BUSR has three odds formats: American, Decimal, and Fractional. You can also set your preferred timezone to enhance your betting experience.
Bonuses and Promotions: 4.7/5
When you register and make your first deposit using Bitcoin at BUSR, you’ll get a 100% welcome bonus of up to $1,500.
To be eligible for this bonus at this Bitcoin betting site, you must make a minimum deposit of $100, which may be high for some bettors.
Still, we’re not complaining as this amount is better than what you’ll find elsewhere.
Other offers here include:
- Reload Bonus: When you deposit using Bitcoin or other eligible options, you get a reload bonus of up to $500. The minimum deposit for this bonus is $100, and it comes with a 5x wagering requirement.
- Referral Bonus: When you refer your friend to BUSR, you’ll get a bonus of up to $250 on your friend’s initial deposit.
Payment Options: 4.6/5
You can make your deposits at BUSR using options like cryptocurrencies, debit/credit cards, and person-to-person transfers.
Withdrawal options include international wire transfers and Bitcoin. You won’t be charged any transaction fees when you use Bitcoin as your payment option.
Withdrawal limits for Bitcoin are $25 – $5,000, and they’re usually processed within three days.
Other cryptocurrencies accepted at BUSR include Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
Customer Support: 4.6/5
You can contact BUSR’s customer support through various channels, including live chat, phone, or email. Phone and live chat support are available 24/7.
Alternatively, you can fill in the contact form on BUSR’s website, and customer reps will respond as soon as possible.
BUSR’s help center contains a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions and answers. You can browse them by topic or by using the search function.
4. MyBookie – Best BTC Sports Betting Site for Live Betting
- $1,000 first deposit bonus + $10 casino chip
- Extensive help center
- 25% sports reload bonus
- 200% referral bonus
- Low $20 minimum deposit requirement for Bitcoin
- Accepts 10 cryptocurrencies
- No phone support listed on site
With its excellent customer cr, extensive sportsbook, competitive odds, and attractive bonuses, MyBookie has become a popular destination for crypto sports betting enthusiasts.
Betting Markets: 4.6/5
MyBookie has an extensive collection of sports betting markets on over 30 sports.
You can bet on ice hockey, basketball, soccer, rugby, tennis, table tennis, baseball, football, volleyball, and handball.
Popular basketball leagues on this site include NBA, WNBA, NCAA basketball, and the Euroleague.
Sports betting lines on the basketball section include points spread, money lines, and total.
In addition to traditional sports, you can also bet on special events like Politics. Political markets offered here cover the US for the 2024 election, the winning party, the Democratic nominee, and the Republican nominee.
You can also bet on popular eSports competitions, including Counter-Strike, STARCRAFT, and Dota 2.
Also, MyBookie has a stellar live betting interface where you can bet on live basketball, live soccer, live baseball, live tennis, and live eSports, among others.
Similar to BUSR, this crypto sportsbook supports three odds formats, American, Decimal, and Fractional. Furthermore, you can customize your time zone settings.
Bonuses and Promotions: 4.6/5
New customers can claim a 50% welcome bonus of up to $1,000 when they sign up and make a first deposit of at least $50.
The bonus is only valid on the first deposit and has a 10x wagering requirement.
If you’re looking for a welcome bonus with a lesser wager requirement, you can claim the 10% welcome bonus of up to $200 on your first deposit of at least $45. The wagering requirement on this bonus is only 1x the deposit + bonus amount.
Other offers at MyBookie include:
- Reload Bonus: Returning customers can claim a 25% bonus on every reload of at least $100. There is no limit to the maximum bonus to be awarded, and the rollover requirement on this bonus is favorable at 6x.
- Refer a Friend Bonus: When you refer your friend to MyBookie, you can score a 200% bonus of up to $200 based on your friend’s first deposit. To qualify for this bonus, your referred friend must deposit at least $50.
Payment Options: 4.6/5
MyBookie has multiple payment options, including cryptocurrencies, debit/credit cards, and player-to-player transfers.
Bitcoin is the easiest, safest, cheapest, and fastest payment method at MyBookie.
The minimum deposit you can make using Bitcoin is $20 — no transaction fees are charged.
Purchasing Bitcoin with your local currency is simple with Cash APP or Coinbase. After buying Bitcoin, however, it is crucial to keep it secure by storing it in a wallet like Exodus Wallet.
Once your Bitcoin is safely stored, you can make deposits as needed.
Other cryptocurrencies accepted at MyBookie include Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and Bitcoin Cash, just to mention a few.
Customer Support: 4.6/5
There are several channels to contact customer support at MyBookie. You can fill out a contact form that collects your contact details and allows MyBookie to reach you via email.
On the contact form, you must select the type of issue, enter your email, and type in your message.
If you need a quicker reply, use the live chat function available 24/7 on MyBookie’s website.
MyBookie also has a help center with various help categories, including deposit, crypto help, and Sports.
5. Everygame – Best Reputation of Any Bitcoin Sports Betting Site
- Welcome bonus of up to $750
- 4x wagering requirement
- 25+ sports markets
- Round-the-clock customer support
- Bonus validity period is 100 days
- Great reputation with 2+ decades of operation
- Fewer cryptocurrencies accepted
Everygame is a sports betting site that offers a wide range of betting options on various sports and eSports markets and non-sporting events such as politics and stock markets.
Betting Markets: 4.5/5
Everygame offers customers a comprehensive range of pregame, future, and live game betting options.
The sports markets on this site include American football, ice hockey, tennis, baseball, horse racing, motorsport, darts, soccer, volleyball, and basketball.
If you are a soccer fan, you can bet on popular leagues like the English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, French Ligue 1, MLS, Bundesliga, UEFA champions league, and UEFA Europa League.
Basketball enthusiasts can bet on the NBA, Germany BBL, French Pro A, Euroleague, Turkish Super Lig, and Spanish ACB.
The non-sporting events you can bet on are the stock markets, Powerball, and politics.
Everygame has an eSports betting section. Popular competitions in this area include CS Go, CCT South Europe, and CCT West Europe.
In the Live betting section, you can bet on sports like Soccer, NBA, American football, and Ice Hockey.
Bonuses and Promotions: 4.5/5
When you make your first deposit using Bitcoin or other cryptos, Everygame gives you a 100% bonus of up to $250 on your first three deposits, totaling a $750 welcome package.
The welcome bonus has a 4x rollover requirement that you must fulfill within 100 days, both of which are really favorable.
Aside from seasonal offers, the other promo here includes a refer-a-friend bonus.
For this, when you refer your friend to Everygame, you’ll get a commission of up to 35% of the revenue generated by your referred friend.
Payment Options: 4.6/5
The deposit and withdrawal options accepted at Everygame include three cryptocurrencies, four credit/debit cards, and two e-wallets.
Deposits made using Bitcoin or other cryptos are processed within 15 minutes and are not charged transaction fees.
Unlike the $1,000 limit on credit cards, Bitcoin deposit limits at Everygame range from $25 to $2,500.
This allows you to deposit higher amounts using cryptocurrencies. Withdrawals are usually processed within 48 hours.
Customer Support: 4.5/5
If you encounter any issues while betting at Everygame or have questions, you can contact customer support via email or live chat.
Live chat support is available 24/7, and you will get a response to the email within 48 hours.
Best Bitcoin Sports Betting Sites – Runners-Up:
How We Ranked the Best Crypto Betting Sites
The factors we considered while ranking the best crypto betting sites are:
- Bonuses and Promos: In our evaluation, we prioritized websites offering a wide range of bonuses to new and returning customers. We also considered the wagering requirements and validity periods associated with each promo.
- Payment Options: It is essential to consider the deposit and withdrawal options accepted by sports betting sites. Online betting sites with a low minimum deposit requirement and higher deposit and withdrawal limits ranked higher in our review.
- Sports Markets: We also considered the number of sports available on the betting sites as well as the odds offered. Sites with a high number of quality sports ranked higher in our review.
- Customer Support: We also evaluated the quality of customer support offered by the top Bitcoin sports betting sites. The best crypto sportsbooks guarantee reliable customer support and thus rank better.
Trending in boxing:
Why Is BetOnline the Best Bitcoin Sports Betting Site?
BetOnline ranks as the best Bitcoin sportsbook for the following reasons:
- Excellent Bonuses: BetOnline gives new customers generous bonuses, including a 100% welcome bonus of up to $1,000, a 30% reload bonus, and a referral bonus.
- Reliable Customer Support: Customer support at BetOnline is available 24/7 through live chat and phone.
- Extensive Sports Markets: The most significant incentive for joining a reputable website like BetOnline is its huge sportsbook collection. You can virtually play your preferred sports (soccer, basketball, tennis, golf, and baseball). Additionally, the website provides favorable odds.
Why Should I Use Bitcoin Sports Betting Sites?
Bitcoin bookies offer three main advantages over regular online sportsbooks.
- Higher Limits: When you use Bitcoin as your payment method at sports betting sites, you benefit from the higher deposit and withdrawal limits, unlike other payment options like credit cards and vouchers.
- Low Transaction Fees: Top crypto betting sites charge almost zero fees on your deposits and withdrawals.
- Bitcoin Bonuses: The best crypto sports betting sites give larger bonuses to customers who deposit using Bitcoin.
Interested in tennis betting? Check out these past tennis betting guides:
- Rio Open Odds
- Miami Open Betting Odds
- Mexican Open Tennis Betting Odds
- Delray Beach Open Odds
- Open Sud de France Betting Odds
Guide to Bitcoin Sports Betting
How Do I Choose the Best Bitcoin Sports Betting Site?
Some of the factors you should consider when choosing the best Bitcoin sports betting site include bonuses and promotions offered, crypto compatibility, and customer support.
What Is the Best Bitcoin Sports Betting Site?
BetOnline is the best crypto betting site that accepts Bitcoin.
When you deposit using Bitcoin at this site, you’ll get a crypto welcome bonus of up to $1,000 and a crypto reload bonus of up to $300.
Also, BetOnline customer support is available round the clock.
Are Bitcoin Sports Betting Sites Safe?
The Bitcoin sportsbooks we’ve listed are completely safe to join, thanks to the fact that they are regulated and boast stellar reputations.
However, should you choose to join a site that we haven’t covered, ensure that you research more about the crypto betting site before joining.
Comparing the Top 5 Bitcoin Sports Betting Sites
Here’s a brief recap of our top crypto sports betting sites:
- BetOnline: As one of the top crypto gambling sites, BetOnline accepts over ten cryptocurrencies. New customers at BetOnline get a welcome bonus of up to $1,000, and returning customers can claim a 30% reload bonus of up to $300.
- Bovada: With over 35 sports betting markets, Bovada is perfect for those seeking variety. The sports you can bet on include soccer, basketball, football, hockey, eSports, and virtual sports. You can also bet on non-sports events like politics and entertainment, all while claiming the $750 welcome bonus.
- BUSR: Apart from being one of the top horse racing sites online, BUSR is also known for its generous welcome offer, giving new customers a 100% welcome bonus of up to $1,500.
- MyBookie: If you’re into live betting, MyBookie is the perfect crypto gambling site for you. The site also accepts 10 cryptocurrencies, and you can get started by claiming a $1,000 sports welcome offer that comes with a $10 casino chip.
- Everygame: As one of the first sportsbooks online, Everygame is known for having a stellar reputation. New users can get started here with a 3-tiered $750 welcome package that comes with a favorable 4x wagering requirement.
How to Join a Bitcoin Sports Betting Site
Use the following guide to register and fund your account at Bitcoin sports betting sites: (we have used our top choice, BetOnline, as an example).
Step 1: Create Your Account
- Use the appropriate link to access BetOnline’s website.
- Click on the ‘Join’ icon.
- Enter your name, email, and password.
- Enter your country, zip code, date of birth, and phone number.
- Click Create Account to complete the registration process.
- Click the confirmation link sent to your email.
Step 2: Deposit Bitcoin to your Account
- Sign up at a crypto exchange platform like CoinBase.
- Buy Bitcoin using your local currency.
- Store your Bitcoin on a crypto wallet like Exodus.
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the cashier section.
- Choose your Bitcoin as your deposit option.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit.
- Scan the QR code with your exchange app and click ‘Send.’
- Claim your first deposit bonus.
Tips & Strategies for Online Bitcoin Sports Betting
If you want to make the most of your Bitcoin sports wagers, consider the following tips and strategies:
- Examine the Bonus Requirements: Before redeeming an offer, always look at the bonus requirements. Verify the bonus’s total amount, rollover requirements, and expiry period.
- Be on the Lookout for Free Bets: Free sports bets with no deposit and rollover requirements allow you to perfect your betting skills.
- Research: Read online sportsbook reviews before opening an account to ensure you find Bitcoin sportsbooks with the best bonus terms and payment features.
Still Looking for the Best Bitcoin Sports Betting Sites?
Top crypto betting sites offer greater deposit and withdrawal limits, fast payouts, and additional Bitcoin bonuses.
With the many crypto sportsbooks accepting Bitcoin, choosing one that is reputable and that best guarantees the safety of your financial and personal information is crucial.
Our experts have reviewed the top Bitcoin sports betting sites online and selected BetOnline as the best alternative. This site offers new customers a welcome bonus of up to $1,000 on their first deposit, a reload bonus of up to $300, and round-the-clock customer support.
Still, the other cryptocurrency sports betting sites highlighted here also have unique features that you should explore.
That said, remember to gamble responsibly. Adios!
DISCLAIMER: The information on this site is for entertainment purposes only. Gambling, in any form, is a risky endeavor as nothing’s 100% certain. With this in view, we don’t have to remind you that “Responsible Gambling” must be practiced at all times. While gambling might come off as fun, it mustn’t become a substitute for resolving financial problems.
If you feel you’re nearing the confines of problem gambling or you know someone who is, directing a call to the National Gambling Helpline at 1-800-522-4700 should be your next course of action. With advisors on the ground to deliver excellent advice on gambling-related activities, this entertainment form is sure to become safer for you and your loved ones. Also, casino sites and their offerings are for those aged 21 and above.
Check out these websites for free gambling addiction resources: