The Football Pink is back with Issue 11.
Visit our new shop to buy this and any of our previous issues. Not only is Issue 11Â now availableÂ to sink your teeth into but you can now sign up for a year’s subscription. All four quarterly issues will set you back a mere Â£12.00 (inc. P+P) if you live in the UK and Â£24.00 (inc. P+P) for all other territories. For more details about subscriptions and all previous issues, click on the link or logo below.
For those who prefer modernity and technology over good old-fashioned print, please head over to www.exacteditions.com/thefootballpink where you can download Issue 11 and take up digital subscriptions. These give you free access to all previous editions of TFP.
For Kindle users, go to Amazon and download from here http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01BFKJKCW
So what’s inside our newest offering?
– The lost histories of Dutch football
– The humble roots of Jimmy Dunne and Jamie Vardy
– The killing of Sandor Szucs
– Playing the Jean-Paul Sartre way
– Football and the novels of Irvine Welsh
– Have the Old Firm missed the Premier League boat forever?
– The fanzine scene
– Britain’s European glory days remembered through programmes
– Leeds United’s second wasted 44 days
– The Elephant that never forgot
– Dylan, Shakespeare and Sheffield FC
– How supporting Everton in the 90s went from ambivalence to fervour
– Canada’s road to football enlightenment
– The renaissance on South Tyneside
– How Premier League clubs have forgotten the lower leagues
– Rio de Janeiro’s peripheral trailblazers
– James Montague interview
– Paying respects; have we gone too far?