It’s time to once again put action on your favorite fighters competing in UFC 281: Alex Pereira vs Israel Adesanya.
UFC 281 Betting Odds: Alex Pereira vs Israel Adesanya
- Bovada: Israel Adesanya -220, Alex Pereira +175
- BetOnline: Israel Adesanya -220, Alex Pereira +185
- MyBookie: Israel Adesanya -215, Alex Pereira +166
- SportsBetting: Israel Adesanya -220, Alex Pereira +185
- BetUs: Israel Adesanya -215, Alex Pereira +170
Betting on UFC fights is a hugely popular pastime for American sports bettors, and UFC 281 promises to deliver more MMA betting action.
We have the top, safe sportsbooks for the best UFC 281 betting odds, along with predictions, and all the information you need to know for the two title fights and all the bouts on the main card.
Let’s get started!
How to Bet on UFC 281: Alex Pereira vs Israel Adesanya
1. Pick a UFC Betting Site
There is no shortage of UFC betting sites with odds in a multitude of markets, but not all of them may have your best interest in mind. It is vital that you only use trusted and licensed sportsbooks to place action on UFC fights.
2. Create an Account
Head to the Bovada website and hit the red “Join” button. Fill out some basic information about yourself and confirm your email.
3. Place a Bet on UFC 281!
Navigate to “UFC/MMA” and place one of the 14 available bets on Pereira vs Adesanya.
Understanding the UFC 281 Betting Odds
At UFC betting sites, a positive (+) number next to one UFC fighter represents the underdog, and the negative (-) number next to the other combatant symbolizes the winning favorite.
If both UFC fighters have negative numbers, it reflects they are two evenly-matched opponents. In this instance, the fighter with the larger negative figure is the winning favorite.
The odds are based on $100 bets, scaled to the amount you end up wagering. For example, Bovada has UFC Middleweight Champion Israel Adesanya at winning odds of -220 and challenger Alex Pereira at underdog odds of +175.
This means you will have to bet $220 on Israel Adesanya in order to stand to win $100. In contrast, a $100 bet on Alex Pereira would stand to win $175.
Related Reading: World Cup Odds
Fight Night Start Time for UFC 281: Adesanya vs. Alex Pereira
- UFC 281 Date: November 12, 2022
- Main Card Start Time: 10pm ET
- Venue: Madison Square Garden
- City: New York City, New York
- How to Watch: ESPN+
Main Card for UFC 281: Adesanya vs. Alex Pereira
- Dustin Poirier vs. Michael Chandler
- Frankie Edgar vs. Chris Gutierrez
- Dan Hooker vs. Claudio Puelles
- (Champion) Carla Esparza vs. Weili Zhang
- (Champion) Israel Adesanya vs. Alex Pereira
UFC 281 Betting Odds for Co-Main Events (Title Fights)
Carla Esparza vs Weili Zhang Odds: UFC Women’s Strawweight Champion
- Bovada: Carla Esparza +300, Weili Zhang -400
- BetOnline: Carla Esparza +275, Weili Zhang -325
- MyBookie: Pending
- SportsBetting: Carla Esparza +300, Weili Zhang -400
- BetUS: Carla Esparza +260, Weili Zhang -340
Two-time current UFC Women’s Strawweight Champion Carla “Cookie Monster” Esparza (20-6) will defend her title against former champion Zhang Weili (22-3) in the co-main event.
Carla Esparza has made MMA and UFC history by becoming the first UFC Strawweight Champion and the first-ever Invicta FC Strawweight Champion. Arguably, during both of those title runs, the UFC champion was considered the best strawweight fighter in the world.
The first time the “Cookie Monster” won the UFC Strawweight Title was in December 2012, when she made Rose Namajunas tap out from a rear-naked chokehold in the third round.
This two-time UFC champion last stepped into the octagon six months ago at UFC 274, when she regained the women’s strawweight title by winning an uninspiring rematch against Namajunas via split decision.
Winning by decision is nothing new for Carla Esparza, garnering 11 decision victories in her 20-6 record, splitting the other eight wins via knockout and submission.
Esparza will enter Madison Square Garden on Saturday night as the underdog when she faces former UFC Strawweight Title holder and the first Chinese champion in UFC history, “Magnum” Zhang Weili.
The best MMA sportsbook to bet on UFC 281, Bovada, has Carla Esparza with underdog odds of +300 and Weili Zhang at -400.
It was just five months ago when fight fans last saw “Magnum” in the UFC octagon when a spinning back fist garnered her a second-round knockout victory against Joanna Jedrzejcyk. Of her 22 professional MMA victories, 11 came by knockout, 7 via submission, and four by decision.
Carla Esparza has her work cut out for her at UFC 281, though she may have a slight wrestling edge. But if she ends up going toe to toe with Zhang Weili, it may be lights out for the defending champ.
Champion Israel Adesanya vs. Alex Pereira: UFC Middleweight Title
The other UFC 281 main event will mark the first time Israel Adesanya has met Alex Pereira in the octagon, though they previously faced each other twice in kickboxing bouts.
Alex Pereira won both of the kickboxing fights, the first in April 2016 via unanimous decision and the second in March 2017 by third-round knockout.
Despite this, the Vegas odds have Pereira as the underdog, with top sportsbooks like Bovada giving him odds of +175.
Brazilian fighter Alex Pereira (6-1) is a former Glory middleweight and light heavyweight champion. UFC 281 will mark Pereira’s fifth Ultimate Fighter Championship appearance, who was last seen pummeling Sean Strickland in the opening round for a victory in UFC 276.
“The Last Stylebender” Israel Adesanya (23-1) has never been knocked down in a UFC fight, and he is known as one of the best strikers in MMA. His last bout was during UFC 276 in July 2022, when he defeated Jared Cannonier by unanimous decision.
If Adesanya wins this fight in Madison Square Garden, he will tie the UFC record for consecutive middleweight victories at 13, currently held by MMA legend Anderson Silva.
The UFC Middleweight Championship holder has garnered 23 wins and only one loss, and 15 victories were by knockout and eight via decision.
So, if you are going to be placing method-of-victory bets on this UFC 281 co-main event title fight, you will clearly want to stay away from submission victories for Adesanya.
How to Start Betting on UFC 281: Alex Pereira vs Israel Adesanya
If you are already set to place action on UFC 281, you can get started quickly at Bovada with a valuable bonus.
But keep reading further to see what the other four top UFC bookmakers have to offer bettors, including good bonuses and robust markets.
Step One: Sign Up
- Click here to visit Bovada
- Click “Bet Now” for a 50% deposit with low rollover requirements
- Fill out the registration form with the correct information
Step Two: Verify Your Mobile Number
- You should immediately receive a text after signing up
- Enter the code you received on your phone to verify your cell number
Step Three: Deposit & Bet on the UFC
- Head to the cashier at the top of the page
- Deposit and visit the MMA section at Bovada to bet on UFC 281!
Suggested Reading: How to bet on the World Cup
Sites With the Best UFC 281 Betting Odds: Alex Pereira vs Israel Adesanya
1. Bovada – Best UFC 281 Betting Odds Overall
- Established and trusted online bookmaker
- Competitive odds for UFC 281 main card fights
- Oodles of MMA markets & props
- Intuitive user interface & speedy navigation
- One of the best sports bonuses industry-wide
- Innovative props builder
- Fast payouts
- Late lines for some non-combat sports
Ever since its 2011 debut, Bovada has remained a trusted and licensed online sportsbook for American bettors. They have deep markets with great odds across a multitude of MMA promotions, especially the UFC.
This SSL-secured UFC betting site is also frequented by U.S. players because they are safe and known for timely payouts and valuable bonuses. They also have a slate of wagering options for UFC Fight Night with competitive odds.
UFC 281 Victory Odds for the Main Card
In addition to the primary victory odds listed below for the main card, Bovada has posted odds for the undercard fights, and they have dozens of additional options and props for UFC 281.
You can even request prop bets for any sport, including UFC 281, which is a special feature that we have yet to see another reputable online sportsbook offer. You’ll just need to use the #WhatsYaWager hashtag on Twitter and tag them with your special prop.
- Israel Adesanya -220, Alex Pereira +175 (plus 23 additional betting options)
- Carla Esparza +300, Weili Zhang -400 (+20 props)
- Dustin Poirier -230, Michael Chandler +185 (+16 props)
- Frankie Edgar +185, Chris Gutierrez -230 (+16 props)
- Dan Hooker -170, Claudio Puelles +140 (+16 props)
Sports Welcome Bonus:
New bettors can claim a welcome bonus of up to $250 with the lowest wagering requirements in the industry today: Bovada will match your first deposit by 50% up to $250 with a rollover of just 5x, making it easier than ever to bet on UFC 281 and win some sweet bonus cash.
2. BetOnline – Best Bonuses to Use and Bet on Pereira vs Adesanya
- Licensed 19-year online sportsbook
- Excellent markets across many MMA promotions
- Competitive victory odds for Weili Zhang (-325)
- Generous $1,000 bonus for sports
- Reload bonuses on every qualifying deposit
- $55 minimum deposit required for welcome bonus
BetOnline is gearing up to celebrate their twentieth anniversary, and it remains a trusted go-to destination for American bettors putting action on UFC Fight Night and PPVs.
UFC fight bettors like it here because they know the transactions are secure, the MMA odds are good, and there is a slew of year-round sports betting contests, including UFC predictors.
Victory Odds for UFC 281
This bookmaker has good odds for UFC 281, and they currently have Weili Zhang at -325 odds, which is the lowest winning odds we have found for the challenger for the UFC Women’s Strawweight Championship.
- Israel Adesanya -220, Alex Pereira +185 (+7 props)
- Carla Esparza +275, Weili Zhang -325 (+7 props)
- Dustin Poirier -230, Michael Chandler +195 (+7 props)
- Frankie Edgar +199, Chris Gutierrez -234 (+6 props)
- Dan Hooker -145, Claudio Puelles +125 (+7 props)
Sports Welcome Bonus
When you make your first deposit of $55 or more, use code BOL1000 for a 50% match up to $1,000 with a fair playthrough of 10x.
Keep returning to BetOnline for wagering on upcoming MMA fights with valuable reload bonuses: on every subsequent deposit of $50 or more, use code LIFEBONUS for a 25% match up to a max $250 bonus with a rollover of just 6x.
3. MyBookie – Best UFC 281 Odds for Israel Adesanya
- Clean user-friendly sportsbook user interface
- Good odds for UFC 281 main card fights
- Currently has Israel Adesanya at valuable -215 odds
- Great MMA and UFC gambling resources
- Two welcome bonuses to choose from
- Late UFC 281 betting odds for most fights
- $50 required deposit for welcome bonus
MyBookie has been catering to casual and new U.S. sports bettors for the better part of the last decade, debuting in 2014.
There is a wealth of sports wagering guides that rookies should find useful, including rules and guides for MMA fights and UFC events. And this licensed sportsbook is also a solid platform for parlays, same-fight parlays, MMA futures, and they offer good odds for UFC Fight Night.
MyBookie UFC 281 Victory Odds
MyBookie is known for providing competitive odds for MMA fights, but they have also garnered a reputation for posting them later than other top UFC betting sites. Unfortunately, UFC 281 is not an exception to that rule.
At the time of writing, the only odds for UFC 281 MyBookie has posted is on the co-main event for the middleweight title. We expect the rest of the odds for the event to drop at any moment, along with some prop bets with good odds.
MyBookie currently has defending champion Israel Adesanya with winning odds of -217, and challenger Alex Pereira sits at +166.
MyBookie Welcome Sports Bonuses
MyBookie is giving you two bonuses to choose from, both of which contain unique valuable opportunities.
On your first-ever deposit of $50 or more, use the code MYB50 for a 50% match up to $1,000 with a 10x rollover.
Or, if you are brand new to the MMA betting world, you can claim a rarely offered cash bonus with a playthrough of just 1x, the lowest rollover possible; enter the code 200CASH on your initial deposit of $45 or more for a 10% match with a $250 max bonus and 1x rollover.
While the 10% deposit match may not seem that impressive, this is the only licensed UFC betting site we are aware of offering new bettors a playthrough of just 1x on a sports bonus, which is certainly worth some ballyhoo.
And after you bet on UFC 281, return to MyBookie to bet on MMA fights with a 25% deposit match on every qualifying deposit with no max bonus restrictions and only 6x wagering requirements.
4. SportsBetting.ag – Best UFC 281 Odds for Alex Pereira
- Alex Pereira w/excellent underdog odds of +185
- Good odds for round betting
- Wide variety of prop bets for UFC Fight Night
- 50% welcome bonus up to $1,000
- LIfetime reload bonuses
- High deposit minimum for bonuses
- Outdated design
SportsBetting.ag has operated since 2003 as a licensed sportsbook, offering MMA markets since the mid-aughts. Currently, SportsBetting has Alex Pereira at +185 odds.
This is the biggest underdog odds we have yet to see Alex Pereira get, so if you think the UFC Middleweight Title challenger will strike his way to victory, you should consider placing your MMA bets here.
You can also capitalize on good odds other than the main event fights, including method of victory, round wagering, over/under, and more.
UFC 281 Victory Odds
- Israel Adesanya -220, Alex Pereira +185
- Carla Esparza +275, Weili Zhang -325
- Dustin Poirier -230, Michael Chandler +195
- Frankie Edgar +199, Chris Gutierrez -234
- Dan Hooker -145, Claudio Puelles +125
Sports Welcome Bonus
SportsBetting will match your first deposit of $55 or more by 50% with a 10x playthrough and a max bonus payout up to $1,000. To claim this bonus offer, enter bonus code SB1000.
On future deposits of $50 or more, enter the code FORLIFE for a 25% deposit match with a max bonus up to $250, and the rollover is just 6x.
And you can take advantage of the prop bets features at this UFC betting site with a risk-free wager: the first time you make a proposition bet, use SportsBetting’s innovative builder on desktop and they will cover your wager up to $25 if your pick loses.
Kindly note that you must complete the welcome bonus terms before claiming this risk-free bet.
5. BetUS – Best for Live Betting on Pereira vs Adesanya (UFC 281)
- Renowned 25-year licensed sportsbook
- Excellent platform for live UFC 228 in-bout betting
- Solid UFC 281 odds & markets
- Massive 125% sign-up bonus up to $2,500
- Amazing MMA gambling resources
- Slim props for UFC Fight Night events
- Few MMA betting markets outside of UFC fights
- Not the best platform for rookies
- High deposit requirements for bonuses
BetUS is a hallmark in the sports gambling industry, debuting just under 30 years ago in 1994. This trustworthy licensed sportsbook has an excellent live betting platform, making it easy to place real-time bets live while the action unfolds.
Here, you will find good odds and markets for both in-match UFC Fight Night and PPV events. No doubt, they will have a cornucopia of live odds for UFC 281.
BetUS is also a great platform for UFC news, along with all the other popular U.S. sports, providing original columns, video shows, picks, predictions, and more.
BetUS UFC 281 Odds
- Israel Adesanya -215, Alex Pereira +170
- Carla Esparza +260, Weili Zhang -340
- Dustin Poirier -230, Michael Chandler +180
- Frankie Edgar +180, Chris Gutierrez -230
- Dan Hooker -145, Claudio Puelles +115
BetUS Sports-Casino Welcome Bonus
This longtime sportsbook offers a sports-casino welcome bonus for new players. On your first deposit of $100 or more, enter the code JOIN125 for a whopping 125% match for a max bonus all the way up to $2,500.
The rollover on the sports bonus is a fair 10x rollover, and the casino bonus has a 30x playthrough (which is below the industry standard for casino bonuses).
Best Bonuses for UFC 281: Alex Pereira vs Israel Adesanya
- Bovada Welcome Bonus: A 50% first-deposit match with a low 5x rollover.
- BetOnline Welcome Bonus: Code BOL1000 for a 50% match up to $1,000 with a fair 10x rollover.
- MyBookie Welcome Bonus: Enter code MYB100 for a 100% deposit match with a 10x playthrough plus a free $10 casino chip.
- MyBookie Cash Bonus: Use code 200CASH on your first two deposits for a 10% deposit match with a 1x playthrough.
- MyBookie Reload: Enter code MYB25 for a 25% deposit match with a 6x playthrough on every qualifying deposit.
- SportsBetting Welcome Offer: Use code SB1000 for a 50% deposit match with a 10x rollover.
- SportsBetting Reload: Use code FORLIFE for a 25% match on all future qualifying deposits with a 6x rollover.
- BetUS Welcome Bonus: Enter code JOIN125 for a 125% match (100% sports + 25% casino) with a 10x playthrough on sports and 30x on casino games.
Alex Pereira vs Israel Adesanya: Betting Guide & Predictions for UFC 281
Is Betting on UFC 281 at Online Sportsbooks Safe?
Yes, it is safe to bet on UFC 281 when you use trusted and licensed online sportsbooks. Licensed and regulated sportsbooks like Bovada — the best MMA sportsbook for betting on UFC 281 — offer secure transactions, good odds, and fast payouts.
What Are Prop Bets in UFC 281 Betting?
UFC prop bets are side bets that are separate from the main betting odds. These can range from round bets — when a bettor predicts which round the fight will end in or which fighter will win in a specific round — to a method of victory bet, which is wagering on how a fighter will win (submission, KO, etc).
Which Fighter Will Win in the Israel Adesanya vs. Alex Pereira UFC Fight?
In a contest that has Fight of the Night written all over it, defending UFC Middleweight Champion Israel Adesanya will attempt to tie the UFC record held by Anderson Silva for 13 consecutive victories when faces Alex Perira in his sixth title defense.
Perira has knocked out the UFC champion before in the kickboxing world, but Israel Adesanya is a much different competitor today than he was four or five years ago.
Pereira is a top competitor who takes it to his opponents, which we feel will result in the challenger finding the losing end of an exchange when Adesanya lights him up for a knockout or TKO victory within the first three rounds.
Which Fighter Will Win in the Carla Esparza and Weili Zhang Fight?
Being an underdog is nothing new for Carla Esparza, nor is finding upset victories. The defending UFC Strawweight champion is known for taking a wide base in the center of the octagon early on, shooting into the hips of her opponents to control the fight on the ground.
She has found many victories by out-scoring her opponents, while also demonstrating she is a submission and KO threat, as well.
But Weili Zhang is a killer in the octagon; the challenger may not be the ground technician that Esparza is, but she can handle her own on the mat and is certainly the superior striker.
We think this one will end either in the closing of the second round or the beginning of the third, with Weili Zhang striking her way to victory in Madison Square Garden to become the new UFC strawweight champion.
Related Reading: World Cup 2022 Predictions
Ready to Bet on UFC 281: Alex Pereira vs Israel Adesanya?
We hope our breakdown of the UFC 281 betting odds and main events provided you with ample information on which fighter you want to bet on and where you want to place your bets.
Whether you are putting action on or against Carla Esparza and Israel Adesanya defending their respective UFC titles successfully, you can capitalize on amazing UFC 281 betting odds, markets, and bonuses by placing your action at Bovada.
The top-rated sportsbook is offering you a 75% match on your first deposit with very low wagering requirements of 5x.
And don’t forget, you can even request your own personalized prop for these electrifying UFC main events when you sign up at Bovada!
DISCLAIMER: The information on this site is for entertainment purposes only. Gambling comes with its fair share of risks and it’s important to recognize that when using online gambling sites.
While we review different gambling sites, you should check with local laws in your area before gambling online. Also, all gambling sites and guides are rated 18+ only.
If you have a gambling addiction problem or anyone you know does, call the National Gambling Helpline at 1-800-522-4700. In addition, the following free gambling addiction resources can be of help: