Welcome to our first new issue of 2017!
Issue 15 is now available for you to pre-order in print. You can do so by visiting our online shop HERE.
You can also take our a subscription which gets you four cracking magazines for your year’s investment. Go to http://thefootballpink.bigcartel.com/product/1-year-subscription-to-the-football-pink-4-issues
Digital issues will be available upon full release of Issue 15 on January 27th.
Here’s what we have to offer you:
- The UEFA Nations League – a new salvation for international football? Who really stands to profit?
- Rewriting history – the politics of Sheffield and Liverpool, and Norman Bettison’s book reviewed
- Bombs and Bellyaches – the tournament held during the height of the Vietnam War
- From Pointless to Prestonpans – life after relegation for East Stirlingshire
- Molineux and the Magyars – how Wolves restored English pride
- The Kiss Off – when winning your own league wasn’t enough for Aberdeen
- A Greek Tragedy – the chaos and anarchy that compels you to watch
- Zanetti and the Zapatistas – when the Inter legend threw his support behind the Mexican rebels
- Old School Ties – the Arthur Dunn Cup in focus
- Who killed the FA Cup? – The suspects stand trial
- Raising the bar – the success of the CONMEBOL qualifying process
- The Socceroos – a band of brothers who just wouldn’t quit
- Fan ownership at Lewes FC – Be careful what you wish for!
- Born in the Purple – Liverpool’s newest non-league club
- Jose Leandro Andrade – Uruguay’s forgotten superstar
- Oh When the Blues – following Oldham’s fanbase
- Between past, present and future – welcome to the wild wild East (Germany)
- The death of disco, the rise of new wave, and Brian Clough
- Aramoho Anarchist Football – poetry to conclude