Squeezing itself in between Jamie Vardy having a party and Englandâ€™s inevitable French failure, Issue 12 of The Football Pink magazine isÂ lurking in the shadows, readyÂ toÂ jump out at you like a B5-sized literary mugger armed to the teeth with razor sharp football miscellany. To prepare yourself, order your copy now HERE.
Whatâ€™s in store for you when it shows up?
- Fairytales and broken hearts: The Salford City effect
- The forgotten man who stood up to Johan Cruyff
- When the Galloping Major met the Joy of the People
- The Miracle of Copenhagen
- West Hamâ€™s windfall and its impact on local grass roots football
- Mexico 86 and the end of the Great Raymondo
- When the Germans invaded Derbyshire
- The 90s wonderkid who went from boot deals to black cabs
- Crimes against humanity: a Bangladeshi tale
- How Lawrie McMenemy stole my heart: All Saints, no sinners
- Misplaced cars and misplaced vowels: itâ€™s a South Yorkshire thing
- The evil of the proposed European Super League
- Cool Britannia and Gazzaâ€™s last lamented lunge
- From misery to Inverness: Hibs talk
- Jack Warner, WitchcraftÂ and Baby Doc: Haiti at the World Cup
- Wormholes: the opium of nostalgia and connection
- Fighting back: the Italian who beat cancer twice
- Two fiery rectumsÂ please, chief: a world of football snacks
- Easels for goalposts: Footballâ€™s artistic XI
Current subscribers will have the new issue drop through their letterbox shortly, but if you want to sign up to a yearâ€™s subscription of four issuesÂ (and we sincerely suggest you do) then go HERE to get it sorted.
Donâ€™t just sit there, order now!